Page 45 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, apparently Tim is back in his Robin costume for the new Young Justice comics coming out...

I don't want to start a Damian/Tim war, but what are they going to be doing with Damian?
    Wait a moment I saw this in Insidepulse and the characters are using old costumes(or similar) of one JY previous serie.. I doubt see Tim again as ROBIN..

https://insidepulse.com/2018/10/04/n...-wonder-twins/

However, if Steph is not here, maybe I will not read this serie...
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-04-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

So, apparently Tim is back in his Robin costume for the new Young Justice comics coming out...

I don't want to start a Damian/Tim war, but what are they going to be doing with Damian?
    The same thing they did him when Tim was RR, the same they did with him when Duke became Batman's sidekick and the same thing they did with him when Tim became Batman's sidekick in Tec.

DC has had 3 Robins for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    The same thing they did him when Tim was RR, the same they did with him when Duke became Batman's sidekick and the same thing they did with him when Tim became Batman's sidekick in Tec.

Duke is ANTI-Robin.. We shouldn´t call him a Robin.. His creator doesn´t consider him a robin..

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

So give him 2 titles and some cameo's. Which is pretty much where we are right now.

In light of that news, hopefully nothing?

I'm excited that Tim is returning in a YJ book, but at this point DC have put too much investment in Damians role as this generations Robin to just give it up now, all cause Tim is being featured in a nostalgia trip title. Damian has been pretty well established as Robin, is currently in two titles, one of which (ss) is consistently highly praised and received, plus he is the face of quite a few of the new animated movies. Meanwhile, Tim hasn't even had a decent book since new52 started seven years ago and his feature in TEC had him missing half the time, I'm doubtful DC are gonna take much of a chance on the character. At this point Damian has been fully embraced in the role they're not gonna backpedal on their current Robin. I think from the sound of it, this is Didio being like, FINE you all like Tims robin days with YJ? Here it is! I think we're just gonna have two robins for now. But you know, now they're just literally gonna be known as 'Robin' instead of just symbolically (as CPSparkles explained).

Edit: God I just realized Damians been Robin for nearly a decade. Feels like Yesterday. Also I wonder if this might open the way for multiple Batgirls as well. DC were apparently against that earlier, but maybe, just maybe.
    Last edited by RedBird; 10-04-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Ya, I’m concerned for Damian. I certainly don’t think it’d be good for him or his TTs to run next to a Bendis driven new line with its own Robin.

Ooh, maybe he takes over as Nightwing for a little bit. He’s the only character I’d be ok with doing that. They can even spin it to be about Damian trying to show and remind Ric of the merits of Nightwing. So hed be becoming Nightwing to try an inspire Dick, and save him from himself. Like Dick did for him.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-04-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, I’m concerned for Damian. I certainly don’t think it’d be good for him or his TTs to run next to a Bendis driven new line with its own Robin.

Ooh, maybe he takes over as Nightwing for a little bit. He’s the only character I’d be ok with doing that. They can even spin it to be about Damian trying to show and remind Ric of the merits of Nightwing. So hed be becoming Nightwing to try an inspire Dick, and save him from himself. Like Dick did for him.
    I am a little scared if Talia future appearance in Action Comics makes Damian appear here..He called him Damien(bad start))..

But you are scaring me even more.. DC should not allow this.. But I will be a fool if I trust in them.. I hope that his next alias would not dissapoint me.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Inktober Bad Boy Crossover

https://twitter.com/MisterMosterO
    Who is this guy?
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-04-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I am a little scared if Talia future appearance in Action Comics makes Damian appear here..He called him Damien(bad start))..

But you are scaring me even more.. DC should not allow this.. But I will be a fool if I trust in them..

Who is this guy?
    Looks like a My Hero Academia character... yep. The artist tagged it.

All-New Member

But you are scaring me even more.. DC should not allow this.. But I will be a fool if I trust in them.. I hope that his next alias would not dissapoint me.

Who is this guy?
    Dude, chill about the Damien thing. It was one panel. In a comic where Damian is mentioned twice and the first time was the correct spelling

Quote Originally Posted by midnightbunny View Post
    Dude, chill about the Damien thing. It was one panel. In a comic where Damian is mentioned twice and the first time was the correct spelling
    If the people said that he ruined Superboy when Jor-El appeared he can ruin Damian even more easily.

Tim is Robin again(YJ fault). and Gleason is here not in RSOB.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-04-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post

I would like that, after all he was train as Robin by Nightwing. He was his Robin to his Batman. Am i the only one who misses this?

I though that when Bruce married the cat he would stop being Batman for like 2 years and we would have a team up again of Dick and Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I would like that, after all he was train as Robin by Nightwing. He was his Robin to his Batman. Am i the only one who misses this?

I though that when Bruce married the cat he would stop being Batman for like 2 years and we would have a team up again of Dick and Damian.
    That would be a good present for Batman&Robin fans, Dick and Damian together again.

All-New Member

If the people said that he ruined Superboy when Jor-El appeared he can ruin Damian even more easily.

Tim is Robin again(YJ fault). and Gleason is here not in RSOB.
    ...True. Well, Fingers crossed that it'll be alright, i suppose

That would be a good present for Batman&Robin fans, Dick and Damian together again.
    I hope Damian trys to help ric out. And like someone said if it means Damian being nightwing that be so cool.