Page 57 of 89 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

robins2.jpg

Caption: "In my fake Batman animated series, there's an episode where all the Robins get deaged to 12 and they have a who's the best Robin competition"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgb4mUWlIr3/?hl=en

I was looking at the synopsis for TT #26 and I don't get why Damian needs to break into the Batcave in the first place. Can't he just...walk in? He...lives upstairs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    I was looking at the synopsis for TT #26 and I don't get why Damian needs to break into the Batcave in the first place. Can't he just...walk in? He...lives upstairs.
    lol that made me laugh, that thought never crossed my mind.

I....I didn't even think of that XD

You're right, why IS he breaking in? Are they now treating the Batcave like some kind of taboo 'Dads study' area where kids have to keep out? Is he/gonna be grounded from the cave? Or does he not live at Wayne Manor any more?

Weird

(also I realised I forgot to write my thoughts about TT after reading but damn that ending felt dark. I don't know how I feel about the love or even love triangle happening here, feels kinda rushed, but we'll see where this goes. Also Roundhouse is growing on Damian, and also me, he felt like a weak link in the beginning (and maybe still is) but I like how strangely grounded he seems.)

Special mention to Damian jumpin on a grenade, protective lining or not that was some Captain America stuff, holy batcow.

BANNED

It was nice to see Demon's Head Damian in today's issue of Batman Beyond again. Also with all the Leviathan talk in Action Comics and Silencer I'm kinda miffed that Damian doesn't seem to be a part of it. Its his mythos dammit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I....I didn't even think of that XD

You're right, why IS he breaking in? Are they now treating the Batcave like some kind of taboo 'Dads study' area where kids have to keep out? Is he/gonna be grounded from the cave? Or does he not live at Wayne Manor any more?

Weird

(also I realised I forgot to write my thoughts about TT after reading but damn that ending felt dark. I don't know how I feel about the love or even love triangle happening here, feels kinda rushed, but we'll see where this goes. Also Roundhouse is growing on Damian, and also me, he felt like a weak link in the beginning (and maybe still is) but I like how strangely grounded he seems.)

Special mention to Damian jumpin on a grenade, protective lining or not that was some Captain America stuff, holy batcow.
    he moved out a while a ago that other boy is living their
    you know bruce and his projects but he still has acess, to everythingm so yeah whythe break in

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    you know bruce and his projects but he still has acess, to everythingm so yeah whythe break in
    When did it say he moved out? I just assumed he and Duke both live there, with Damian travelling a lot (after Alfred packs him a lunchbox). I haven't been reading the main Batman title so idk. Would he be living at the new TT base?

When did it say he moved out? I just assumed he and Duke both live there, with Damian travelling a lot (after Alfred packs him a lunchbox). I haven't been reading the main Batman title so idk. Would he be living at the new TT base?
    Duke has moved out, he's staying with his uncle.

Tim is traveling around to country with Steph.

Dick is doing his own thing.

Jason is on the fritz with Bruce

I also thought Damian was staying in the mansion?

Wasn't he in good terms with Bruce or at least staying over during the whole Slade paternity arc? (haven't read it yet)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Wasn't he in good terms with Bruce or at least staying over during the whole Slade paternity arc? (haven't read it yet)
    The Deathstroke vs. Batman story was a flashback story that was set at some point before the current events in Deathstroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Damian still lives at home according to Batman, TT and Supersons. Duke doesn't live at the manor. He lives with his uncle.

I'm guessing they'll be breaking into a special part of the cave or they might need to 'Break-in' to make it look like an outside job. Or it might just be PIS or an Earth and everyone on it are now in the Phanton Zone but only in this title I'm writing type situation like in the recent Superman story.
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-25-2018 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Duke has moved out, he's staying with his uncle.

Tim is traveling around to country with Steph.

Dick is doing his own thing.

Jason is on the fritz with Bruce

I also thought Damian was staying in the mansion?

He is still living at the manor and spends weekends with the TT. There's no indication that he's moved out but then it all depends when thing's are set.
    #Before Bruce was left n the rooftop he was still living at home.

During Tynion's tec which is set way after Metal and No justice he is still at home.

This current TT came about because of the events from No Justice but there was nothing to indicate that he left home. I know he is upset with how thing's went down in N Justice but he hasn't fallen out with Bruce over it ...Yet.

Everything points to him still at home. Even more so now since he doesn't have the excuse of I'm going to hang out at the Titan's Tower like Grayson. As far as Bruce knows the TT's Tower was destroyed.

If he gets grounded for not doing homework then no way in hell is Bruce letting him live somewhere else. Bruce keeps strong eyes on Damian and when he's out of town he gets there heroes to keep tabs on him. Living at the tower was because Bruce funded and manipulated that situation.

I'm more surprised Bruce isn't on to his current shenanigans to be honest.

Djinn is tiny, Crush looks like she's gonna punch me, Wallace and Emi no fucks given they already roll with leaguers so no biggie and Roundhouse is geeking out

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Djinn is tiny, Crush looks like she's gonna punch me, Wallace and Emi no fucks given they already roll with leaguers so no biggie and Roundhouse is geeking out
    ngl I kinda wanna see Crush try and fight Batman, because she would.