Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    I was looking at the synopsis for TT #26 and I don't get why Damian needs to break into the Batcave in the first place. Can't he just...walk in? He...lives upstairs.
    exactly my thoughts lol.
    perhaps it's just solicitation being dramatic again and doesn't literally represent what actually is inside.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    exactly my thoughts lol.
    perhaps it's just solicitation being dramatic again and doesn't literally represent what actually is inside.
    Perhaps the break in means letting unauthorised heroes in the cave with him. Breaking them into the cave to help him retrieve something. Though since Damian is on a whole other skill level t his team, already has access to the cave systems and can bypass whats he's restricted from. I don;t any reason why he should have t do this or even need to do this.

It makes no sense. It's OC and isn't very believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Perhaps the break in means letting unauthorised heroes in the cave with him. Breaking them into the cave to help him retrieve something. Though since Damian is on a whole other skill level t his team, already has access to the cave systems and can bypass whats he's restricted from. I don;t any reason why he should have t do this or even need to do this.

It makes no sense. It's OC and isn't very believable.
    if that's the case it implies that teen titans aren't allowed to get inside the batcave, are they? by the way, is Batman even aware that this team exists? And that they have been using his old stash house?
    Last edited by fanfan13; 10-26-2018 at 06:05 AM. Reason: wrong term

It reminds me of Injustice 2 haha.

I think the same. But how are you sure Red Arrows likes him too? although I can see her being rude to Djinn in TT23 as jealousy
    She seemed a tad too bothered by Djinn and Damian. The fact that she took it but on Djinn rather than speaking to Damian can be interpreted as jealousy rather than level headed logic.

My daughter fancies Damian and she had a similar reaction to Red Arrow. She's gone off Djinn since she got close to Damian 2 issues ago. it's funny.

if that's the case it implies that teen titans aren't allowed to get inside the batcave, are they? by the way, is Batman even aware that this team exists? And that they have been using his old stackhouse?
    I'm unsure he knows they exist. i doubt he does going by the nature of their recruitment and the reason Damian set them up in the first place.
    He really doesn't know about the stashhouse or their funding.

I would guess they are not allowed in the cave unless Batman gives them permission. the team has heroes who haven't been vouched for or are suspect. The 3 new guys are unfamiliar.

I'm unsure he knows they exist. i doubt he does going by the nature of their recruitment and the reason Damian set them up in the first place.

I would guess they are not allowed in the cave unless Batman gives them permission. the team has heroes who haven't been vouched for or are suspect. The 3 new guys are unfamiliar.
    I thought maybe it meant 'sneaking his friends in' too, but why would he need his team with him in the cave to steal something? Unless it's something under such heavy security he needs someone with powers to get it, and for some reason brings his ENTIRE team to the cave.

Which. Honestly seems a little OOC for Damian to do, actually. I don't see him allowing a bunch of outsiders into the Batcave. Jon and Maya, sure, because he's close to them. But I feel like Damian would be really protective of that place, regardless of how jaded he is about Batman now. *shrug* maybe that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    I thought maybe it meant 'sneaking his friends in' too, but why would he need his team with him in the cave to steal something? Unless it's something under such heavy security he needs someone with powers to get it, and for some reason brings his ENTIRE team to the cave.

Which. Honestly seems a little OOC for Damian to do, actually. I don't see him allowing a bunch of outsiders into the Batcave. Jon and Maya, sure, because he's close to them. But I feel like Damian would be really protective of that place, regardless of how jaded he is about Batman now. *shrug* maybe that's just me
    Even with Jon and Maya his hands were forced because he had to help them. Damian is fiercely loyal it doesn't gel him bringing strangers in but Glass hasn't fucked up yet so I'm hopeful.

I thought Batman would be secretly keeping tabs on Damian (as usual?), maybe not the prison and the mentor thing but at least he should have known about the new team his son recently assembled.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    It was nice to see Demon's Head Damian in today's issue of Batman Beyond again.
    Saw some images of that. Although Chang wasn't the artist, Beyond!Damian still looks so cool and royal-like watching his family from afar like that lol

All-New Member

I thought Batman would be secretly keeping tabs on Damian (as usual?), maybe not the prison and the mentor thing but at least he should have known about the new team his son recently assembled.
    iirc Bruce knows Damian went off to do his own thing and Dick (and Raven) knew that the Teen Titans have gone rogue so I'd assume that Bruce has about the same knowledge.

Astonishing Member

Saw some images of that. Although Chang wasn't the artist, Beyond!Damian still looks so cool and royal-like watching his family from afar like that lol
    Curious thing, it seems Bruce in Batman Beyond has around 75 or 80:
    https://www.newsarama.com/42450-dan-...an-beyond.html

That means Beyoind!Damian should be more than 40.

I wonder if Beyond!Damian uses Lazarus Pit.

line its drawn

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Baby Damian and his caring Brothers

https://twitter.com/0yongyong0tata

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

line its drawn
    It's candy time. Damian doesn't look impressed with his haul