Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    As today is Halloween, I feel this is rather appropriate;
    Not many would feel comfortable giving a Kryptonian sass, but it is Damian.

"Li'l Matches this isn't what we imagined when said you were going to dress Kara as a Bunny girl"
    At least he tried.

I like to think this panel and Damian's words poke fun at how sexist expectations are. The background Characters the girls are all in some form of undress while the Guys are covered and protected from the elements.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Damian and the League of Pet Avengers!
    Nicely done. I heard DC is doin a Super Pets movie. I wonder if any of Damians pets will get featured or are they just going with the old guard? i would love Bat-Cow and Goliath. Frankly they are the most interesting super pets around.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    We will be having some Bruce and Damian interaction in 'Tec 996 (thank you Tomasi):

https://twitter.com/PeterJTomasi/sta...89595234697216

Nice looking forward to Tec and Batman being a detective again.

Not a Shipper but I enjoyed Nightmare Damian so here's some Halloween fan art with him

It would be nice to see his world again.

Supersons Halloween

https://twitter.com/Vipadafai

Nightwing and Robin

Damian Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not a Shipper but I enjoyed Nightmare Damian so here's some Halloween fan art with him

It would be nice to see his world again.
    WOW.. I like the costume..

Damian continues unconscious in Injustice vs Masters of Universe.. Bruce remembered Damian years as Robin and Nightwing and is free again

Wonderwoman is dead or almost dead.. Good notice, in this universe she is worst than Superman.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-02-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    We will be having some Bruce and Damian interaction in 'Tec 996 (thank you Tomasi):

https://twitter.com/PeterJTomasi/sta...89595234697216

OK... Is Damian..

"How dare I not have super powers anymore!"

HAHAHA. Post-Damian resurrection, I remember this..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WOW.. I like the costume..

Damian continues unconscious in Injustice vs Masters of Universe.. Bruce remembered Damian years as Robin and Nightwing and is free again

Wonderwoman is dead or almost dead.. Good notice, in this universe she is worst than Superman.
    Better than confirmed dead and he managed to save Bruce. Injustice Damian redemption arc complete.

Wonder Woman didn't get the best show in this. Having her manipulate Clark because of her "feelings/desire" cheapens everything about Amazons. At least Superman is sort of driven by his ideals as are all the other Major players in this. Damian, Grodd, Ra's, Brainac. She isn't and that's a shame.
    Even the leaguers who were acting out of fear Billy, Wally and Cyborg turned it around in the end. She never got the chance.

Fantastic Member

Better than confirmed dead and he managed to save Bruce. Injustice Damian redemption arc complete.

Wonder Woman didn't get the best show in this. Having her manipulate Clark because of her "feelings/desire" cheapens everything about Amazons. At least Superman is sort of driven by his ideals as are all the other Major players in this. Damian, Grodd, Ra's, Brainac. She isn't and that's a shame.
    Even the leaguers who were acting out of fear Billy, Wally and Cyborg turned it around in the end. She never got the chance.
    They touch on why Diana acts differently in Injustice and it is mainly because a key player in her orgin story acts differently

Yeah, never cared for Injustice Diana. Just total opposite of everything real Diana is meant to stand for. Won't see me cry over this version finally biting it. And Supes? He murdered Billy because Billy didn't want to annihilate cities full of people. Among many, MANY other things.

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    They touch on why Diana acts differently in Injustice and it is mainly because a key player in her orgin story acts differently
    Which key player? Do you mind sharing/ Also where can I read this because I seem to have missed that bit of info.