Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1330
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    I always like to imagine that it's was Damian's 13th birthday, technically, but as he was dead and resurrected, in years actually lived he is much less. That's also one of the reasons why he is still so short.
    That's pretty sad and makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Bad News... Injustice BatDamian is dead... Thanks Wonderwoman..

Attachment 74244

Fortunatelly he died as a hero, wonderwoman as a villain, but I doubt she is dead(her death wasn´t confirmed)... Batman said that if she survives she will face the justice..

In the last page Superman obtained something interesting saying that he will fix all.. But.. Seems that this power can change everything.. All these crazy injustice years but... I doubt that he can make his wish real.. Batman or another character will avoid this..
    That neck snapping B*&ch. I'm glad this Damian found redemption. Somewhere he's off to play CheeseViking wit a certain Deadman. Injustice Bruce needs to find Jason and hold on tight since he is the last son.

Also good to see Clark broken up about Damian. I wondered if he was partially using him to stick it to Bruce
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-28-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Attachment 74244

Fortunatelly he died as a hero, wonderwoman as a villain, but I doubt she is dead(her death wasn´t confirmed)... Batman said that if she survives she will face the justice..
    Ugh I knew it
    It was pretty tragic timing too, injustice seems to be good at those.

This isn't part of the main injustice continuity though is it? I'm still not sure if or how this story connects, I assumed it was an else world of an else world.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    I always like to imagine that it's was Damian's 13th birthday, technically, but as he was dead and resurrected, in years actually lived he is much less. That's also one of the reasons why he is still so short.
    This makes sense in a way. Though how long actually Damian was dead? I don’t think it took one year comic wise.

Attachment 74244

In the last page Superman obtained something interesting saying that he will fix all.. But.. Seems that this power can change everything.. All these crazy injustice years but... I doubt that he can make his wish real.. Batman or another character will avoid this..
    That’s really sad. Why did he have to die like that? I want to see this Damian working together with Bruce.

Anyway, can anyone tell me the context behind this tweet? *feeling sad all of a sudden*

8202EAF9-2508-405F-A6F0-47BEDF40D247.jpg
    Last edited by fanfan13; 11-28-2018 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Anyway, can anyone tell me the context behind this tweet? *feeling sad all of a sudden*

Oh God tell me most Dynamic Duo are going to interact or work together and Ric is back to Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Ugh I knew it
    It was pretty tragic timing too, injustice seems to be good at those.

This isn't part of the main injustice continuity though is it? I'm still not sure if or how this story connects, I assumed it was an else world of an else world.
    It seems to be an elseworld based off of Superman's ending but you really never know. I hope this doesn't mix with the main Injustice universe because Damian was the best thing about that world. I was really interested to see how he keeps turning things around and does he get to date Kara.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    That neck snapping B*&ch. I'm glad this Damian found redemption. Somewhere he's off to play CheeseViking wit a certain Deadman. Injustice Bruce needs to find Jason and hold on tight since he is the last son.
    I am happy to see that he found redemption too..

Yeah... He should said to him NO MORE RED HOOD, you are my last son..

Tom king will use Damian again? ..... I am not sure if I am happy or sad..

I have enough with the future of detective comics with Dick and Damian..

Oh God tell me most Dynamic Duo are going to interact or work together and Ric is back to Dick.
    So do you think King tweeted about a possible upcoming interaction between Damian and this guy called Nightwing (is he Ric)?

or is this merely an excerpt of past issue? Did they ever have a conversation like this I don’t remember.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 11-28-2018 at 08:10 AM.

So do you think King tweeted about a possible upcoming interaction between Damian and this guy called Nightwing (is he Ric)?

or is this merely an excerpt of past issue? Did they ever have a conversation like this I don’t remember.
    I can't recall an issue where they had such a conversation. I hope this isn't Ric but Dick but you never know. It could just be yet another gimmick so get disillusioned fans on side. And its working I haven't cared about King's batman in ages and now I'm curious.

I can't recall an issue where they had such a conversation. I hope this isn't Ric but Dick but you never know. It could just be yet another gimmick so get disillusioned fans on side. And its working I haven't cared about King's batman in ages and now I'm curious.
    I can't remember either, though the only places it could be are the Damian cameos in Rebirth Nightwing. And even if it's from there, King didn't write them so idk why he'd be quoting it unless he's researching. Or pandering, I guess.

I also hope it's Dick, but wouldn't mind if it was Ric. As much as I hate the whole Ric thing, a scene where Damian's trying to tough it out while his Grayson can't remember him would be heartbreaking and I'm a glutton for punishment. Also:

"Call me Ric."
    "Urgh. Absolutely not, RICHARD, you witless swine. Get your act together, for god's sake."

BANNED

Loved the Batman 666 short story. This Damian really turned out to be the polar opposite of Batman Beyond Damian. Yet the latter got a happy ending but the former didn't. The contrast is fascinating, the short story was really chilling.

Next up we have body builder Damian in Super Sons, cant wait to see him in action.

Ra´s al Ghul: I... I didn´t bring you a gift..

Damian:
    Of course you did..

I liked this short batman 666 story.

Damian current opinion about Batman in Teen Titans..

Returning to Injusticemasters universe world... Darkseid said TT in the same issue.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-28-2018 at 01:24 PM.