Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1330

I am busy these days.. Seems that I forgot this crossover existence..

DEATHSTROKE #41
    written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST
    art by LARRY STROMAN and JASON PAZ
    cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    variant cover by DAVE JOHNSON
    A prelude to “The Terminus Agenda”! The road to the highly anticipated Teen Titans/Deathstroke crossover event starts here! Deathstroke’s body count has grown even higher after murdering his therapist en route to escaping from Arkham Asylum, which prompts Commissioner Gordon to expose Slade’s identity as Deathstroke to the public! Now the world’s most wanted criminal, the walls are closing in on Slade Wilson, and a new threat, Damian Wayne’s newest Teen Titans, waits around the corner...Is there any hope of escape for the World’s Deadliest Assassin?

TEEN TITANS #28
    written by ADAM GLASS and CHRISTOPHER PRIEST
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN
    variant cover by MICO SUAYAN
    “The Terminus Agenda” part one! The hunter becomes the hunted as Robin and the Teen Titans set out to end Deathstroke once and for all! But no man has ever gone toe-to-toe with the World’s Deadliest Assassin and walked away unscathed! Lines will be crossed, secrets will be revealed and blood will be shed! Don’t miss the crossover event of the spring, which kicks off a bold new era for Teen Titans and Deathstroke!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

DEATHSTROKE #41
    cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    A prelude to “The Terminus Agenda”! The road to the highly anticipated Teen Titans/Deathstroke crossover event starts here! Deathstroke’s body count has grown even higher after murdering his therapist en route to escaping from Arkham Asylum, which prompts Commissioner Gordon to expose Slade’s identity as Deathstroke to the public! Now the world’s most wanted criminal, the walls are closing in on Slade Wilson, and a new threat, Damian Wayne’s newest Teen Titans, waits around the corner...Is there any hope of escape for the World’s Deadliest Assassin?

TEEN TITANS #28
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN
    “The Terminus Agenda” part one! The hunter becomes the hunted as Robin and the Teen Titans set out to end Deathstroke once and for all! But no man has ever gone toe-to-toe with the World’s Deadliest Assassin and walked away unscathed! Lines will be crossed, secrets will be revealed and blood will be shed! Don’t miss the crossover event of the spring, which kicks off a bold new era for Teen Titans and Deathstroke!
    who wrote the lie on the wall

and did the world not know slade wilson was deathroke?

He had a great fight , he didnt win, but it felt awesome

.... I donīt want to see Damian in this Leviathan thing of Bendis.. I think that he doesnīt like Damian and prefers Drake(look YJ 3 solicitation)..

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    who wrote the lie on the wall

and did the world not know slade wilson was deathroke?

He had a great fight , he didnt win, but it felt awesome
    Goverment secrets? The militars experimented with him transforming him in metahuman..

Image source? I forgot this moment.. Despite the 2nd part of this image reminded me one moment from RSOB..
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-22-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Extraordinary Member

.... I donīt want to see Damian in this Leviathan thing of Bendis.. I think that he doesnīt like Damian..

Goverment secrets? The militars experimented with him transforming him in metahuman..

Image source? I forgot this moment.. Despite the 2nd part of this image reminded me one moment from RSOB..
    Its from his solo book defending nobody from Slade

The 2nd part of this vignette made me remember Robin son of Batman but.. I was not sure about the rest...

Years without one Damian solo..

DEATHSTROKE #41
    cover by TYLER KIRKHAM

TEEN TITANS #28
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN
    Man Priest loves writing Damian. I like that Damian and Deathstroke are getting to butt heads again. They bounce off each so well. Everytime.
    Slade gave Damian props last time [who'da daddy saga] but then Lazarus happened so Damian is itching to get his hands on Slade.

This is going to be fun.

Damian is the best friend you could wish for. Not many friends will pay millions to get yo off the hook and then take on Deathstroke.

.... I donīt want to see Damian in this Leviathan thing of Bendis.. I think that he doesnīt like Damian and prefers Drake(look YJ 3 solicitation)..

G
    But.. But... Damian is mixed He is a minority. Serious note though just because he prefers Tim doesn't mean he hates Damian.
    Claiming something subjective like that in a solicit that has jack to do with the story doesn't mean anything or than that Bendis is pandering and Saying something he knows a neglected fanbase desperately wants to hear.

Bendis is over compensating but why?

Priest has a solicit with Damian its clear which Robin he likes but he doesn't make any personal claims in his solicits he shows it.
    One thing I know is that Bendis like Conner. He doesn't say he is the best Superboy but he is very invested and passionate about the character and you can hear it and see it whenever he discusses the YJ project.

He wants to write Conner. He pitches story ideas for Conner that he thought up independently. Similar to how Priest going to DC with Story ideas with Damian or requesting to use Damian.

I don't know how he feels about Robins. He might believe Tim was the best Robin to serve in that role but doesn't mean he actual likes the character or that he dislikes the other Robins.

Lets stop claiming writers hate characters. Remember when Fans thought Priest hated Damian?

BANNED

Meh, Priest has always been straightforward and he respects others work. Bendis is the exact opposite, he'll bait you and then ruin your favorite characters while pissing on other writers works.

Looking forward to the "Terminus Agenda", cant believe Damian has appeared in more issues of Deathstroke than Tec and Batman in the last 2 years.

Adventures of the Super Sons #8 Textless Cover by Dan Mora

Teen Titans #28 Textless Cover by Carlo Pagulayan [ I like this a lot. Those pesky kids]

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Meh, Priest has always been straightforward and he respects others work. Bendis is the exact opposite, he'll bait you and then ruin your favorite characters while pissing on other writers works.

Looking forward to the "Terminus Agenda", cant believe Damian has appeared in more issues of Deathstroke than Tec and Batman in the last 2 years.

It's such a pity what Bendis is doing with Superman and Action The book has gone down hill everyone's OC. I don't get what his appeal is. The guy's isn't hitting Tomasi's number's. What are you doing DC?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Teen Titans #28 Textless Cover by Carlo Pagulayan [ I like this a lot. Those pesky kids]

Is he stuck? I feel bad for Slade and I love how the TT look here. Pesky kids indeed. Ganging up on old Slade

Damian and his brothers. I guessing that's Dick on the floor.

https://doc-squash.tumblr.com
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 12-24-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Remember this from Superman/batman 75 by Finch

After reading Nuclear Winter hope Damian ends up more like in 700 mentoring Terry