Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That's really cool. I was not aware of that. I'm glad Iron Man got you into comics more.
    I'd always been a big Marvel fan (cartoons, action figures, video games, etc..), but the movie came out around when I was able to start driving and spending some of the money I had. I never really collected as a kid because no one around me did it.

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Kurt Busiek!!!

Iron Man #6 Jul 1998
    "In Deep!" Guest-starring Black Widow.
    Natasha Romanoff, the super-spy known as the Black Widow, has come to Tony Stark for help.

But, have the erstwhile Avenger teammates finally bitten off more than they can chew?

Story by Kurt Busiek http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....y_kurt_busiek/. Art by Patrick Zircher, and Jon Holdredge.

I was just talking to my cousin yesterday about an Iron Man 3rd person rpg

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Iron Man #6 Jul 1998
    "In Deep!" Guest-starring Black Widow.
    Natasha Romanoff, the super-spy known as the Black Widow, has come to Tony Stark for help.

But, have the erstwhile Avenger teammates finally bitten off more than they can chew?

Story by Kurt Busiek http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....y_kurt_busiek/. Art by Patrick Zircher, and Jon Holdredge.
    Happy Birthday Mr. Busiek. Thank you for an incredibly fun run on Tony Stark/Iron Man. I pull the omnibus out at least every week or two and reread it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

That would be so cool if Marvel decided to do this. Put some good work into it like the Spider-Man games. It could incredibly fun world to play in.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Did you guys notice sales from issue #2 to 3 went up about 3k?

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Did you guys notice sales from issue #2 to 3 went up about 3k?
    I did not know that. That's great news. More people buying Tony Stark: Iron Man the better. Thanks for sharing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I did not know that. That's great news. More people buying Tony Stark: Iron Man the better.
    Indeed! This book is so awesome. The wait for #4 is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Tell me about it!

Looks like AI Tony was destroyed with Ironheart's 2.0 armor. The solicit for Ironheart #2 says she has a new AI.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Tell me about it!
    100% agreed. I can't wait either. I love what Slott is doing and can't wait to see how he writes Tony and Janet together

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like AI Tony was destroyed with Ironheart's 2.0 armor. The solicit for Ironheart #2 says she has a new AI.
    Thanks. I was not aware of this. I'll definitely check it out.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-19-2018 at 10:10 AM.

As soon as I saw the cover for #4 I knew I wanted it to happen lol. I cant wait to see the direction Slott takes the two in.

art by Bosslogic