Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Tony is definitely my favorite character from the MCU, although he's only my second-favorite Iron Man in the comics.
    Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 08-13-2018 at 06:10 PM.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This was great movie making. Tony lost, but he got his hits in. I will be getting this on BLU/RAY DVD when it hits the stores.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-14-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Tony is definitely my favorite character from the MCU, although he's only my second-favorite Iron Man in the comics.
    Glad to hear you're a fan of Tony's. Are you getting the book currently? Come post here more often. Always enjoy talking to a fellow Shellhead.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

To all shellheads. You have to get this. I ordered it through my LCS and it was worth ever penny. It is amazing to see what they packed into The Little Book Of Iron Man.
    https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Tas...OVER/APR181755

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Glad to hear you're a fan of Tony's. Are you getting the book currently? Come post here more often. Always enjoy talking to a fellow Shellhead.
    Nah, I’m more of an X-Men man myself (my pull list is in my signature), but I do get scans of everything.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Nah, I’m more of an X-Men man myself (my pull list is in my signature), but I do get scans of everything.
    I figured you were a Gambit fan lol. You can always talk about the scans you see. We talk about MCU Tony as well. Anything Iron Man related is always welcomed.

WIRED posted a video of the Russos breaking down each hero in Avengers: Infinity War.

A synopsis from Tumblr:

“Tony Stark is Iron Man. I think in a lot of ways he is the heart and soul of the Marvel Universe.” - Joe Russo

“Tony Stark’s powers are fascinating because they basically come from his mind. They come from his scientific knowledge, his brilliance, his intelligence, and his sort of aspirations. It allows you to sort of track a journey in his character and watch him evolve and sort of better himself through the use of these powers.” - Anthony Russo

“He’s a fascinating character. He’s a character we love because he’s eminently flawed. And we like characters that are challenging and that express their humanity. And I think Tony Stark does that as well as any of the characters. He started off as a narcissitic alcoholic and grew into a hero, which I think makes him eminently relatable, and why he signifies what the Marvel Universe stands for – that notion of character first and heroes are defined through the choices that they make.” - Joe Russo

“He has one of the most exciting power sets of any of the characters.” - Anthony Russo

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post

“Tony Stark is Iron Man. I think in a lot of ways he is the heart and soul of the Marvel Universe.” - Joe Russo
    How can anyone ever disagree with that?
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post

WIRED posted a video of the Russos breaking down each hero in Avengers: Infinity War.

A synopsis from Tumblr:

“Tony Stark’s powers are fascinating because they basically come from his mind. They come from his scientific knowledge, his brilliance, his intelligence, and his sort of aspirations. It allows you to sort of track a journey in his character and watch him evolve and sort of better himself through the use of these powers.” - Anthony Russo

“He’s a fascinating character. He’s a character we love because he’s eminently flawed. And we like characters that are challenging and that express their humanity. And I think Tony Stark does that as well as any of the characters. He started off as a narcissitic alcoholic and grew into a hero, which I think makes him eminently relatable, and why he signifies what the Marvel Universe stands for – that notion of character first and heroes are defined through the choices that they make.” - Joe Russo

“He has one of the most exciting power sets of any of the characters.” - Anthony Russo
    100% agreed. Every Marvel movie should give a tip of the hat to the first Iron Man movie. They would be no MCU with out Tony Stark.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-15-2018 at 12:58 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Real Player Iron Man

This is some great art.
    Looking forward to get my copy of Iron Man:3.

BANNED

Iron Man#3 was great, the drama is coming thick and fast

spoilers:
    Jocasta already on the rocks with Stack after the brainwashed Bethany manipulates him into trolling Stark's beta test
    end of spoilers

Nice nod to Bendis continuity too with Tony spoilers:
    Disguised as Doctor Strange
    end of spoilers

This comment doesn't seem to be working, so I'll try later.
    Last edited by okiedokiewo; 08-15-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Loved this issue, I'm back aboard the Iron Train; whoo whoo
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

I really enjoyed this issue. The convo between Tony and Jocasta at the end certainly got your attention.