Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

fan art Bosslogic

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    fan art Bosslogic
    Thanks Juan678. This is such a compelling piece. Much props to the artist.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Man just more and more depressing news with Tony Stark: Iron Man's shipping. So no Tony Stark: Iron Man for September, doubles ships in October and then goes back to monthly in November.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-31-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

10sadness

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That always happens. When they first showed Thanos, alot of the LCS's around here started to jack up the prices of The Infinity Gauntlet and other books that related to them. Also glad you enjoyed issue #3.
    I am glad I bought my issue 55 years ago when it was cheap . A LCS just sold a very fine plus for 1400 dollars . That comic went crazy when Thanos just made a appearance at the end of the Iron man movie . Glad I don't support the speculator's .

Selfie by Friday Fan-made art titled "The Last Shawarma"

Infinity War Last Sawarma fan art Bosslogic
    Last edited by juan678; 09-01-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Man just more and more depressing news with Tony Stark: Iron Man's shipping. So no Tony Stark: Iron Man for September, doubles ships in October and then goes back to monthly in November.
    Wow that sucks. It's been on of my favorite Marvel books
    We need better comics

Incredible Member

Marvel should've made Slott choose between either Iron Man or FF since they already knew from him trying to balance SS and Spider-man he'd have a difficult time writing two books without delays.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Wow that sucks. It's been on of my favorite Marvel books
    I'm telling you. Each issues has felt like an fresh start and it's own unique story.

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    Marvel should've made Slott choose between either Iron Man or FF since they already knew from him trying to balance SS and Spider-man he'd have a difficult time writing two books without delays.
    I hope everything has been worked out now and it will be back to shipping on time.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-02-2018 at 12:33 AM.

Thanks Juan678 as usual. Another great pic.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

This was Just Recently Posted in the Anime Discussion Part II Thread Recently and Since Iron Man Plays a Key Part in the Battle I felt that his Thread was one of the Best places to Post it since he is so Pivotal in the Fight!

This is Taking a Battle that was Already Epic, Making it PLUS ULTRA EPIC!!!

Just Watch;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This was Just Recently Posted in the Anime Discussion Part II Thread Recently and Since Iron Man Plays a Key Part in the Battle I felt that his Thread was one of the Best places to Post it since he is so Pivotal in the Fight!

This is Taking a Battle that was Already Epic, Making it PLUS ULTRA EPIC!!!

Just Watch;

Thanks for sharing. Really cool video. The fight was EPIC!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Thanks for sharing. Really cool video. The fight was EPIC!
    More then Happy to Tony Stark, glad to talk to you again as well!

Glad you Liked it, after experience how well it was put together and how well edited the Music, Sound Effects and Voiceovers went that fans of both the MCU, Iron Man and Anime would find this Awesome!

Makes Iron Man who was already Epic it this even More Epic IMO!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!