Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    This was a great issue! Janet and Tony have great chemistry.
    Really glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    As always great looking out juan678. I can't wait until I can read this issue. Tony always has plan up his sleeve.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-03-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Issue 4 was faaaantsstic, I love this book
    Ugh. I can’t get my new books for a couple days :,(

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Ugh. I can’t get my new books for a couple days :,(
    I know lol. I can't get mines until Saturday.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Amazing Member

Vespa is Italian for Wasp, which is probably why Jan is such a fan of the armor.

BANNED

Gotta give a chef's kiss* to this impeccable issue.

Flawlessly crafted by all involved. Slott is so good at these one-and-done style issues that tell a complete story while nudging along the ongoing subplots.

And damn, Schiti's art is just so freaking GOOD - the new armor that Tony sports here is a keeper and Janet has never looked lovelier.

While it may have been a bit of a wait for this issue, it was absolutely worth it.

Can't wait to see where Slott takes Tony and Janet as a couple.
    Last edited by Prof. Warren; 10-03-2018 at 07:19 PM.

I loved this issue, Jan was just a extra cherry on top on this sundae but I do think the cast is getting way too big and Arno is coming to already a jampacked cast.

Going to pick it up today! Cant wait!

This issue was great. Tony and Jan have great chemistry, and this book continues to be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Going to pick it up today! Cant wait!
    Come back and tell us what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Come back and tell us what happened.
    Really loved it. It continues to be a super fun book and Tony and Janet together are wonderful.

I hope we get more insight into Rhodey's ptsd-type-behavior with the War Machine armor.. and I hope he beats it because I want him back in the armor.

The book is "fun", but this was another down issue for me. I think I like the odd numbered issues much better so far; can't wait for issue #5.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Really loved it. It continues to be a super fun book and Tony and Janet together are wonderful.

I hope we get more insight into Rhodey's ptsd-type-behavior with the War Machine armor.. and I hope he beats it because I want him back in the armor.
    Totally give you that but man does it seem sad seeing Janet and Tony together with Hank in writer’s limbo. However hope springs eternal and this hooking up may mean Hank is in the wings. How cool to have an arc with Tony, Janet, Hank, and Ultron. Here’s hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Totally give you that but man does it seem sad seeing Janet and Tony together with Hank in writer’s limbo. However hope springs eternal and this hooking up may mean Hank is in the wings. How cool to have an arc with Tony, Janet, Hank, and Ultron. Here’s hoping.
    I know that Pym and Janet had a great love for one another and it has since moved on. Janet loves Pym and so does Tony. I would love to see them go and try to help Hank. I would really love it. They are The Avengers who take care if their own. I mean Tony has knowledge of AI's(not on Ultrons level), but still and Janet will be there for the big emotional push. Someone has to help Pym?!?!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-06-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I know that Pym and Janet had a great love for one another and it has since moved on. Janet loves Pym and so does Tony. I would love to see them go and try to help Hank. I would really love it. They are The Avengers who take care if their own. I mean Tony has knowledge of AI's(not on Ultrons level), but still and Janet will be there for the big emotional push. Someone has to help Pym?!?!
    Absolutely agree. I'd like them to be mature about it and go help Hank. Rather than more soap opera drama that I feel like has bogged down the X-Men all too often.

iMan 42s

Y'know I feel the need to express more disappointment with Ultron-Pym now. If Hank is currently in the soul gem and is more or less separated from Ultron, this basically robs us of an arc for Iron man.

Janet comes into Tony's life again and Jocasta by proxy shares some of these feelings. Then consider that Hank has those feelings for Jan and Ultron built Jocasta to be his bride.
    Meaning;
    Jocasta could try to hook up with Tony
    Tony trying to be with Janet
    Hank trying to return to Janet
    And Ultron trying to figure out the difference between Janet and Jocasta and what separates him from Pym.

We could potentially have gotten a love triangle and rivalry out of Pym and Stark competing for Janet all the while Jocasta is wrestling with her built in connection to Ultron and whatever she may feel for Tony. Combine that with how robots in the MU are rapidly approaching human levels and we have the opportunity to say something profound about love and or the human condition. And even worse it robs us of the heroic Ultron from his return in Uncanny Avengers. That is to say that we could've gotten Hank and Ultron grappling with their combined form and potentially lay the seeds for separating them. Ultron-Pym is basically an evil Iron man who can't not be the Iron man, so having Tony their basically ticks all the wrong buttons on Ultron and boy howdy did we get screwed. Tony was even basically rebooted asking the question of him being a human machine and how much of him is still Tony and juxtaposed with Hank this could've really led to something.

Do an arc and lay the ground work for Hank and Ultron's combined mindset and when and if it should be separated. Say something about Tony and Janet's relationship warts and all. I know I can't say anything to Slott about this considering it's likely out of his hands, but man do I feel like we could get something bigger than "ULTRON IS BACK AND AVENGERS NEED TO FIGHT HIM".

Hell, Pym-tron spin-off book connecting it back E-scape and Jocasta and Janet's connection to Tony with an emphasis on the A.I and their rights. This is well in the making Marvel!
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.