Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

bosslogic new version little more characters and a little more (Thanos) color

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

bosslogic new version little more characters and a little more (Thanos) color
    I really hope that in the movie they will let Tony use the Photon Cannon. I'm going to fanboy out if he does.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-08-2018 at 03:52 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

At the beginning of next month we are going to see Avengers 4 prelude comic issue . I think by this month we will get the first trailer of A4

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    At the beginning of next month we are going to see Avengers 4 prelude comic issue . I think by this month we will get the first trailer of A4
    Well they said we'd get one before the new year so that only gives them two months lol.

the prelude comic will just retell the events of infinity war

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    the prelude comic will just retell the events of infinity war
    Yeah but as far as i remember last time the prelude comic came after the IW trailer out on November therefore i guess same thing will happen this time . I even remembered the date of the trailer i.e 28th of November cause's the trailer gave so much hype . The best MCU trailer imo

I have it on my pull list. I've been enjoying the movie tie in comics.

That is just epic. Stunning.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony makes an appearance in X-Men: Red this week. (He's also with all of the Avengers in a couple panels at the end.)

RCO012.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony makes an appearance in X-Men: Red this week. (He's also with all of the Avengers in a couple panels at the end.)

RCO012.jpg
    Thanks. I'll be picking up X-Men: Red this weekend.

Last edited by juan678; 11-09-2018 at 06:41 AM.

conceptual art

I've enjoyed the way Tony is written in Squirrel Girl.

conceptual art
    I never get tired of seeing this fight. They did the Bleeding Edge armor justice.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I've enjoyed the way Tony is written in Squirrel Girl.
    I thought it was fun. It was 2 straight issues Tony was in. I got them as I believe you told me about them.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-14-2018 at 05:09 AM.

BANNED

conceptual art
    This pics reminds me of how much i liked to play the Iron Man (2008) game , i hope they can bring some quality video games for Iron Man(with his bleeding edge armor)
    after the recent Spiderman PS4 game .