Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks for the preview Juan678. Looking like a flashback to young Arno. Looking forward to see how he likes the new company and how has he been while Tony has been building it.
    Can't be. Young Arno is an invalid. I'm guessing his looking young is a side effect of Extremis or something similar. Remember Tony turned the entire population of San Fran into supermodels for a while there.

double post.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-29-2018 at 12:52 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

I didn't knw much about Arnold but Arnold was Tony's cousin Morgan Stark 's son, right ?
    Btw IIRC Tony has a daughter , which i learned across reading the Hickman's run ? what was her name i couldn't really recall but she gave her a weapon which helped him destroy the whole Sh'r fleet , that was just amazing ....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He wanted to impress Wasp. That armor transformed from a Vespa motorbike. Vespa means Wasp!

#12/LGY#702's cover confirms it's Janet.
    That's cool , i hope she stays on the team for a while !!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I didn't knw much about Arnold but Arnold was Tony's cousin Morgan Stark 's son, right ?
    Btw IIRC Tony has a daughter , which i learned across reading the Hickman's run ? what was her name i couldn't really recall but she gave her a weapon which helped him destroy the whole Sh'r fleet , that was just amazing ....
    that was in Hickman's Avengers run and her last name was Rhodes IIRC and she was from several hundred years in the future (so, great, great, you get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    That's not the same Arno. Remember, Arno as Iron Man 2020 was originally an AU character from the future. He debuted in 1984 in Machine Man. Now that we're only a couple of years from 2020 in real life, they've killed off the original (in 2010) and brought in a 616 counterpart (in 2013) as Tony's adoptive brother, and this Arno's father is Howard Stark.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-27-2018 at 02:17 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Don't pay attention to click bait articles.

Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 5.02.01 PM.jpg

More of these cartoony things

When you're as great as Tony Stark. You are bound to have a lot of haters. Just goes with the territory.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-27-2018 at 11:31 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I love his presence on social media lately. One of my favorite people to follow

That is really cool. RDJ is the best. They way he interacts with his fans is special.