Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm just glad to see Tony working with other heroes without getting shade thrown at him all the time. And they actually came to him for help.
    Totally in agreement here. They called Tony and didn't throw any of his mistakes back at him. Let's hope that this is a positive sign and will continue to be going into the future.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

I think wearing the helmet is more a symbolic thing. It's actually showing the unity of mutant and non-mutant heroes against hate and division. Tony doesn't need to wear it but him wearing it alongside the other heroes means something more.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yes that I agree with. Helping the X-Men in general is what I was talking about.
    Well i can't really disagree with u on that but i think u should ask the x-fans , u will see how much they hate Avengers when they are busy on other big stuff , especially what happened after AVX .
    The thing is i think Marvel should make grounds between Avengers and X-Men so that there are no such controversies over events of heroes vs heroes stuff . I am saying this words not out of my own feelings but what i heard from the toxicity of x-fans .

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Well i can't really disagree with u on that but i think u should ask the x-fans , u will see how much they hate Avengers when they are busy on other big stuff , especially what happened after AVX .
    The thing is i think Marvel should make grounds between Avengers and X-Men so that there are no such controversies over events of heroes vs heroes stuff . I am saying this words not out of my own feelings but what i heard from the toxicity of x-fans .
    Oh trust me, I know. I spent way too long frequenting those boards. Toxic is a good word. I love the X-Men and I love seeing all of these heroes working together.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Some people just love being toxic and negative. They love the X-Men being hated and persecuted so that they can rant on about how the X-Men are hated and persecuted.

The Avengers and X-Men used to get along back in the day. Now, everyone chooses a side and goes to their corner. I used to read X-Men but I stopped when it began to stop making sense that in a world with all kinds of superhumans running around, some alien, that mutants are hated above all.

Oh trust me, I know. I spent way too long frequenting those boards. Toxic is a good word. I love the X-Men and I love seeing all of these heroes working together.
    That's the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Totally in agreement here. They called Tony and didn't throw any of his mistakes back at him. Let's hope that this is a positive sign and will continue to be going into the future.
    I hope so bro.

BANNED

Yeah i guess it's really good that they are working together .

BANNED

Some people just love being toxic and negative. They love the X-Men being hated and persecuted so that they can rant on about how the X-Men are hated and persecuted.

The Avengers and X-Men used to get along back in the day. Now, everyone chooses a side and goes to their corner. I used to read X-Men but I stopped when it began to stop making sense that in a world with all kinds of superhumans running around, some alien, that mutants are hated above all.
    Well i haven't read anything much after AVX but there were certain moments which were really inspirational like Axis , when they were fighting against Red Onslaught. Tony inspired them in a classic way , it felt so much passionate when were all working together . But fans(especially x-fans) chose to ignore them for the sake of their toxicity sigh.

Yeah. It was really, really bad. Hopefully this can change things. This could be the first step in doing so.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-14-2018 at 01:00 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Read the latest Squirrel Girl. Another fun issue, and Tony will certainly appear in the next one. Honestly, I think this is the best currently written Tony outside of his own book.

art by Bosslogic

That's his best one.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Read the latest Squirrel Girl. Another fun issue, and Tony will certainly appear in the next one. Honestly, I think this is the best currently written Tony outside of his own book.
    Glad to hear it was a good appearance. Guess I'll be getting the next one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

art by Bosslogic
    Nice. Very nice tribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Glad to hear it was a good appearance. Guess I'll be getting the next one as well.
    You're a better man than me. I wish I could afford buying every appearance.