Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    You're a better man than me. I wish I could afford buying every appearance.
    He has been my hero since I was a little boy so he is the only character I do that with. Also my pull list has gotten smaller now.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He has been my hero since I was a little boy so he is the only character I do that with. Also my pull list has gotten smaller now.
    Well i only buy those comics where my favorite solo characters have their names entitled with that particular comic series and buy team comics if i like them , otherwise i read them online for free .

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    You're a better man than me. I wish I could afford buying every appearance.
    Does your library have Hoopla? You can read a lot of comics there...you just have to wait until they go up, which can take a while.

https://www.hoopladigital.com

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Does your library have Hoopla? You can read a lot of comics there...you just have to wait until they go up, which can take a while.

https://www.hoopladigital.com
    Interesting! I'll have go find out.

Tony is in the Captain Marvel Prelude that's out now. I haven't seen the full thing, just a few pages on Tumblr. That could be all there was. He was meeting with Hill. And Steve mentioned him in his convo with Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Well i only buy those comics where my favorite solo characters have their names entitled with that particular comic series and buy team comics if i like them , otherwise i read them online for free .
    I hear ya. I was thinklng about dropping Avengers. but I liked the last 2 issues and I've gotten nothing, but good input about #700. So I will keep getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony is in the Captain Marvel Prelude that's out now. I haven't seen the full thing, just a few pages on Tumblr. That could be all there was. He was meeting with Hill. And Steve mentioned him in his convo with Fury.
    Thanks. I'll check it out when I go to the comic shop.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-14-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

I hear ya. I was thinklng about dropping Avengers. but I liked the last 2 issues and I'v gotten nothing, but good input about #700. So I will keep getting it.

Thanks. I'll check it out when I go to the comic shop.
    I haven't checked it out yet but thanks for the heads up . On topic :2 weeks to go for A4 trailer(i.e 28th Nov) cause's imo i think A4 trailer will release on the same date as IW .

Also I have read Avengers #10 , it was awesome . Was kinda of worth to buy this extra large issue . Art was really good . Sorrentino , Dave Marquez and Adam Kubert really nailed this issue . Hoping to see more good art after Sorrentino joins in January .

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Also I have read Avengers #10 , it was awesome . Was kinda of worth to buy this extra large issue . Art was really good . Sorrentino , Dave Marquez and Adam Kubert really nailed this issue . Hoping to see more good art after Sorrentino joins in January .
    I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Avengers #700. My friends have told me it was a great read and that they got their moneys worth.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Avengers #700. My friends have told me it was a great read and that they got their moneys worth.
    I picked up the last several issues as well. Including 700. Haven't read it yet but maybe I'll enjoy them enough to pick the series back up. I hate missing things Tony and Cap are up to.

Looks good but ugh.. get Rhodey back in the War Machine armor. I appreciate the PTSD arc, a lot actually. But I hate that big tank looking thing.

I love that Tony/Janet relationship, I hope they keep that going for a while. Also I agree with Rhodey piloting a Metal Gear seems a bit odd lol