Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/s...62068369645568
    Rest In Peace Stan

Alex Ross Stan Lee

That's great art. RIP Stan Lee. Thank you for the decades of joy and entertainment and creating my idol. Thank you for creating worlds that would change ours. Godspeed.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

robertdowneyjr I owe it all to you,,, Rest In Peace Stan. in Instagram

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/s...62068369645568
    Rest In Peace Stan

Alex Ross Stan Lee

This looks good

Beautiful. Alex Ross's covers are always gorgeous and this one is extra special .

To all my fellow shellheads. Tony will be appearing in this weeks Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #38
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/Prevue/SEP180929
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony finally getting some props instead of articles giving him a bad name lol.
    https://www.cbr.com/x-men-red-avenge...agneto-helmet/

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Everything is better when Tony (and Cap) are helping the X-Men and vice versa.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Everything is better when Tony (and Cap) are helping the X-Men and vice versa.
    This is one of the dumbest things Marvel has ever done to Tony in comics i.e wearing Magneto's Helmet . Tony has even resisted to the likes of Charles's telepathic powers during Axis and Magneto even lost to him during AVX .

BANNED

Dude i know articles are totally BS when it comes to criticizing heroes but honestly i don't care . But through context Marvel has done so many bad things to the likes of Tony that's what make me furious nowadays .

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    This is one of the dumbest things Marvel has ever done to Tony in comics i.e wearing Magneto's Helmet . Tony has even resisted to the likes of Charles's telepathic powers during Axis and Magneto even lost to him during AVX .
    Yes that I agree with. Helping the X-Men in general is what I was talking about.

Well that's different. And they're even working with the Avengers and not throwing shade.

Miracles never cease.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I think wearing the helmet is more a symbolic thing. It's actually showing the unity of mutant and non-mutant heroes against hate and division. Tony doesn't need to wear it but him wearing it alongside the other heroes means something more.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think wearing the helmet is more a symbolic thing. It's actually showing the unity of mutant and non-mutant heroes against hate and division. Tony doesn't need to wear it but him wearing it alongside the other heroes means something more.
    Yeah it just looks sort of ridiculous lol. I understand what you're saying, though

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yes that I agree with. Helping the X-Men in general is what I was talking about.
    That's what I'm talking about as well. I really want them to have more of a working relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Spot on brother. That's exactly what the articles point was about.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-13-2018 at 03:38 PM.

That's what I'm talking about as well. I really want them to have more of a working relationship.

Spot on brother. That's exactly what the articles point was about.
    I'm just glad to see Tony working with other heroes without getting shade thrown at him all the time. And they actually came to him for help.