Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

"something everyone else is against."

...that's not really true. They want to initially wait, but then it becomes clear that it has to be used, although, yes, Carol is against it until the end and ofc no one likes that they HAD to use it.

And he isn't even dead.

Tony is in The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl II Issue #37 this week, leading the "funeral" for Squirrel Girl. (He's in #36, too)

Kind of makes me want to try this comic.

RCO009.jpg

(just a sample)
    Last edited by okiedokiewo; 10-11-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony is in The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl II Issue #37 this week, leading the "funeral" for Squirrel Girl. (He's in #36, too)

Kind of makes me want to try this comic.

RCO009.jpg

(just a sample)
    Thank you so much as I was unaware of him being in these 2 issues of Unbeatable Squirrel Girl II. I will definitely be picking both issues .
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Valerio Schiti posted this work of Carol Danvers, with these tags.

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 7.54.57 PM.jpg

#captainmarvel #caroldanvers #wip cover #marvel #pencil #applepencil #ipadpro #clipstudiopaint #comics #art

I hadn't wanted to assume that it was for Tony Stark: Iron Man, but someone asked him and it looks like she is appearing there.

tumblr_pghqeccFhs1rteen3_640.jpg

Read the latest Avengers and Hulk today. Aaron still can't capture Tony right(Thor either). Ewing did okay with Tony. The best part was that he gave Tony a convincing argument for doing what he did. Some may not have liked it but it wasn't just Tony being cold-blooded.

russo brothers have announced that AVENGERS 4 has officially finished additional filming... with yet another cryptic image!

art by Bosslogic

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    russo brothers have announced that avengers 4 has officially finished additional filming... With yet another cryptic image!

art by bosslogic

Holy ****! Photon cannon!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-13-2018 at 10:38 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

russo brothers have announced that AVENGERS 4 has officially finished additional filming... with yet another cryptic image!

art by Bosslogic

Y'know, considering we had Spidey doing Maximum Spider during the fight with Thanos on Titan, I honestly wouldn't be surprised...

art by Bosslogic

art by Bosslogic
    I would jump out of my seat if this would happen LOL!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-15-2018 at 04:25 PM.

art by Bosslogic
    Nice! Tony looking very badass!

I want this to happen again! Ock got on over Tony and Tony got one over Ock. Remember how pissed we were Marvel2100 at want happened in Unfixable lol. It's time for another round.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-doctor-...plicated-past/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-16-2018 at 12:31 PM.

BANNED

So the title of A4 is Avengers:Annihilation lol

BANNED

Stunning cover!