Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That sucks lol. At least he will be in Squrriel Girl and X-Men Red.
    No follow up on that line from last issue about him wanting Trinary to work for him. I wonder if Slott has any plans to follow up on that? If not, why did Taylor include that line?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No follow up on that line from last issue about him wanting Trinary to work for him. I wonder if Slott has any plans to follow up on that? If not, why did Taylor include that line?
    Because it's something Tony would say the moment the thought entered his mind

Double post.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's a mistake not to pick up on that thread. I would love to see her at Stark Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Because it's something Tony would say the moment the thought entered his mind
    Exactly. Tony is always planning and plotting.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Exactly. Tony is always planning and plotting.
    Yup. Always analyzing, always one step ahead. And sometimes a little too "jump the gun." Which is what that comment could have been. Just a wild first thought that he didn't even filter through. So would it be cool to see picked up? Sure. But it might have just been a typical Tony Stark one liner.

Yup. Always analyzing, always one step ahead. And sometimes a little too "jump the gun." Which is what that comment could have been. Just a wild first thought that he didn't even filter through. So would it be cool to see picked up? Sure. But it might have just been a typical Tony Stark one liner.
    Very well said. I'm with you here. I would have liked to see her at Stark Unlimited though. Tony and her could do amazing things together.

I've been a naughty boy this year, so no TS:IM or Tony in Avengers this month. Sorry, fellas. Jason and Dan both have the Santa beards, so they both have the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I've been a naughty boy this year, so no TS:IM or Tony in Avengers this month. Sorry, fellas. Jason and Dan both have the Santa beards, so they both have the job.
    Yeah no Tony, but he's is in Squrriel Girl and X Men Red if you're interested.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-14-2018 at 08:16 AM.

This is a article about everything Tony has been through in the MCU.
    https://www.newsarama.com/43129-10-r...-stark.html#s7
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-14-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Very well said. I'm with you here. I would have liked to see her at Stark Unlimited though. Tony and her could do amazing things together.
    Totally agreed! He just has so many ideas floating around in his head, that until they actually come to fruition, it's hard to tell which he's most serious about.

Totally agreed! He just has so many ideas floating around in his head, that until they actually come to fruition, it's hard to tell which he's most serious about.
    That Tony. Always thinking. Has a million ideas going through his mind at once lol. Hopefully Slott still puts her in the book. up. We never know what's up Slott's sleeve.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-15-2018 at 04:49 AM.

How long do you think Tony has been adrift in space?
    maybe 7 seven days or less.

maybe

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Yeah, I think a lot of the teaser takes place very early in the movie. And I think some of the scenes are misdirects, especially the scene with Steve and Nat and Scott on the video. A lot of people think those are two separate scenes, spliced together for the trailer, and I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Good eye. Very good eye. Hopefully it hasn't been long since IW.