Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Double Post.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Check out the OP. I listed the essential Iron Man trades.

If there's anything I've forgotten just let me know so I can add to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Welcome back Shellheads to the thread dedicated to the man who has everything! Our favorite hero, Tony Stark aka Iron Man!

Get more Iron in your diet! Essential Iron Man Reading!
    Demon in A Bottle
    Armor Wars
    Extremis
    Armor Wars II
    Five Nightmares
    Superior Iron Man
    With Iron Hands
    World's Most Wanted
    Deadly Solutions
    The Korvac Saga(Avengers)
    The Bride of Ulton(Avengers)
    Operation Galactic Storm(Avengers)

Stay tuned! More to come!

Previous Iron Man Appreciation Thread(2014-2018).
    Here's a pretty cool list. You got a great one up here though. Some of them you listed already. Only hiccup on the video list is they show the wrong cover for the Iron Age. The one they are talking about is the Iron Age done by Busiek and Zircher.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_I4XPH9zUg
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-07-2018 at 05:40 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"Haunted" should be on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    "Haunted" should be on the list.
    Easily! The best Mandarin story I've ever read. I should have stated that. My bad.

Tony is in Hunt for Wolverine: Adamantium Agenda Issue #4 this week. Pretty good, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony is in Hunt for Wolverine: Adamantium Agenda Issue #4 this week. Pretty good, I thought.
    Yeah. I'll be picking that up this weekend.

Last edited by juan678; 08-09-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Real Player Iron Man

Double Post.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    The outtakes are always funny to see.

Double Post.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Tony really gave Thanos his best shot. I was so scared in the movies watching this part lol.