Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thanks for sharing! That is the very definition of badass! I know it will cost a bit, but I must have it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks for sharing! That is the very definition of badass! I know it will cost a bit, but I must have it.
    It's for NYCC, but it does say how people may be able to get one.

How can I acquire one?
    Sign up on the Neon Tech Iron Man RSVP page ASAP, and you’ll be alerted towards the end of October if the collectible becomes available for you to purchase. We will be offering available figures to this list on a first-come, first-served basis.

Issue four was great. The only thing about this book that needs to be jettisoned is the Amanda Armstrong character. Whenever the character appears the first thing that goes through my mind is "Why isn't this character dead yet?".
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Issue four was great. The only thing about this book that needs to be jettisoned is the Amanda Armstrong character. Whenever the character appears the first thing that goes through my mind is "Why isn't this character dead yet?".
    LOL. I don't want them to kill her off, but I wish they never did the adoption angle. It has not added anything good to Tony's history. I say if Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Larry Lieber and Don Heck made the characters origin. I pretty sure they knew what the were doing. When you mess with a characters origin is like messing with a foundation of a house. You start messing with it the house will start to fall.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-08-2018 at 05:14 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

comicsxaminer
    Over at New York Comic Con this weekend, Play Imaginative showed off their awesome selection of Iron Man statues.

See them at http://comics-x-aminer.com/2018/10/07/nycc-18-play-imaginatives-iron-man-display/

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    comicsxaminer
    Over at New York Comic Con this weekend, Play Imaginative showed off their awesome selection of Iron Man statues.

See them at http://comics-x-aminer.com/2018/10/07/nycc-18-play-imaginatives-iron-man-display/
    These statues are simply incredible. I mean absolutely stunning. Thanks okiedokiewo.

art by Bosslogic

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by Bosslogic
    LOL! I have to show this to my brother.

Astonishing Member

Not the bushes !

That's one of the most shocking, hilarious and best opening sequences to a movie I'd ever seen.