Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    iMan 42s

I'd be super down for Cinematic Rescue. I hope it's not a fake because this just got me hyped!
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I would love for Pepper to become Rescue.

fan art by ???

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    fan art by ???
    I love these art pics you find juan678. They are always incredible.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The artwork is from ManFr0mNowhere on deviantart, there's a full version that includes Hulk/Quill/Gamora and a few others.

https://www.deviantart.com/manfr0mno...ears-742535243

I hope this is true. I know there was another indication that Rescue will appear, some set person talking about Paltrow and a suit. Or her clothes had dots for the green screen stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by WeArentVenom View Post
    The artwork is from ManFr0mNowhere on deviantart, there's a full version that includes Hulk/Quill/Gamora and a few others.

Thanks! It really is incredible work
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by WeArentVenom View Post

Thanks WearntVenom and Tony Stark

Yesterday rescue and iron man

Damn I really like Peppers armor. It's cool to see them taking something from in my opinion Matt Fractions amazing run.

BANNED

Pepper is going to be Rescue in A4 ?!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Damn I really like Peppers armor. It's cool to see them taking something from in my opinion Matt Fractions amazing run.
    Yeah Fraction's run was really good , but the enticing part of the run that i recall was during Dark Reign ,when Tony kissed Pepper but in the end he make out with Maria Hill

BANNED

pls don't take me serious though , i was just kidding
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-24-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Yeah Fraction's run was really good , but the enticing part of the run that i recall was during Dark Reign ,when Tony kissed Pepper but in the end he make out with Maria Hill
    pls don't take me serious though , i was just kidding
    It's cool. . I remember when they both found out they had sex with Tony. He was in a coma and they were pissed.

BANNED

Well i liked how Slott is portraying or refurnishing Janet and Tony's relationship in his series , i hope that stays for quiet long .

Well i liked how Slott is portraying or refurnishing Janet and Tony's relationship in his series , i hope that stays for quiet long .
    I'm right there with you. They can both be there for each other and everything they do together is a really cool team up lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-24-2018 at 11:18 PM.