Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I right there with you. They can both be there for each other and everything they do together is a really cool team up lol.
    Yeah Janet(or Wasp don't knw for sure) is even joining the Avengers soon that was shown on the #700 issue solicits but i agree even for short panel time their team up looked cool in Tony's last issue .

Yeah I love the Tony/Janet relationship and hope they last.

I'm totally right there with loving Wasp and Iron Man together. Just seeing them out and about was so great to me.

BANNED

What's up with tony using the extremis armor outside of his solo?

A fanvid exploring Tony Stark's mental state post-Civil War, during the run of comics where he was Director of SHIELD, had Extremis, and was actively hallucinating. Set to "Gasoline" by Halsey.

Pretty good fanvid.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    What's up with tony using the extremis armor outside of his solo?
    Tony is using a new suit in every issue.
    The idea is that Tony is keeping things fresh and has a new suit for a new problem.

However in the main book it's really only been a factor in the first issue, so it's simply more the artist doing whatever they want for a book and moving on. I can't really tell you what makes the armor from issue 4 special, but he used it for some reason.

For the other titles, it's more to keep things consistent since Iron man doesn't have a defined look or power-set for this era.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

He wanted to impress Wasp. That armor transformed from a Vespa motorbike. Vespa means Wasp!

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Yeah Janet(or Wasp don't knw for sure) is even joining the Avengers soon that was shown on the #700 issue solicits but i agree even for short panel time their team up looked cool in Tony's last issue .
    #12/LGY#702's cover confirms it's Janet.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-26-2018 at 08:13 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post

A fanvid exploring Tony Stark's mental state post-Civil War, during the run of comics where he was Director of SHIELD, had Extremis, and was actively hallucinating. Set to "Gasoline" by Halsey.

Pretty good fanvid.
    I'll will check this out. Thanks as always for bringing different and cool things to the Iron Man/Tony Stark Appreciation Thread okiedokiewo.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-27-2018 at 04:02 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

So I haven't read any comics with Arno in them before. Is he good, bad, grey? Get along with Tony?

The impression I get is good but reckless.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    So I haven't read any comics with Arno in them before. Is he good, bad, grey? Get along with Tony?
    To be honest he's been pretty cool. I don't care for the adoption angle, but I really like that Tony has a brother. Also it has been said that he is smarter than Tony. Him and Tony get along quite well. They built a city together and help Banner fix what was happening when he changed into the Hulk with Extremis.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-26-2018 at 10:54 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks for the preview Juan678. Looking like a flashback to young Arno. Looking forward to see how he likes the new company and how has he been while Tony has been building it.

Wait a sec... didn't the Maria Stark Foundation go out of business after Secret Wars? That's why the ANAD Avengers had no real funding, Waid's second team was funded by Parker Industries, the Unity Squad were funded by Deadpool, and the New/US Avengers by Sunspot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman