Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Really can't wait for issue #3. I want to know why Machine Man is so sure that Tony is doing wrong by creating eScape.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Real Player Iron Man

I want this in my life lol. Who doesn't want to be Iron Man!?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-09-2018 at 05:17 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Double Post.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-09-2018 at 04:27 PM.

iMan 42s

I was going to snark at this because VR worlds are all kinds of weird and lame because they don't offer much, but why doesn't Marvel offer products like this? Because with the Marvel universe that would actually lead to some impressive games and create some cool products.

Like you'd have a basic headset and controller that could be customized with things like an Iron man mask like this, or be like Iron man's old telepresence headset. Make lore out of it like a real world Stark industries game where we the player would assume an avatar of various heroes and potentially villains, kind of like Marvel Heroes on steroids.. Play through a representation of a MU New York and it's various other locales. Marvel could even use accessories like making masks, props, or toys to get exclusive unlocks in the game or unlock things without spending extra money. Kind of like putting down money for a Hasbro Iron man figure and you don't have to go to some in-game store to purchase the Mark 3 or something. It could even extend to phones as well like Pokemon Go! or Jurassic World: Alive, but in this case using your avatar to fight a cyber villain or something in real time all over the world even without the main headset.

I know Dan Slott likes to put down little things for Marvel to eventually create spin-offs or toys out of, but seriously, this is one of those things that should totally be made right now/yesterday.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I was going to snark at this because VR worlds are all kinds of weird and lame because they don't offer much, but why doesn't Marvel offer products like this? Because with the Marvel universe that would actually lead to some impressive games and create some cool products.

Like you'd have a basic headset and controller that could be customized with things like an Iron man mask like this, or be like Iron man's old telepresence headset. Make lore out of it like a real world Stark industries game where we the player would assume an avatar of various heroes and potentially villains, kind of like Marvel Heroes on steroids.. Play through a representation of a MU New York and it's various other locales. Marvel could even use accessories like making masks, props, or toys to get exclusive unlocks in the game or unlock things without spending extra money. Kind of like putting down money for a Hasbro Iron man figure and you don't have to go to some in-game store to purchase the Mark 3 or something. It could even extend to phones as well like Pokemon Go! or Jurassic World: Alive, but in this case using your avatar to fight a cyber villain or something in real time all over the world even without the main headset.

I know Dan Slott likes to put down little things for Marvel to eventually create spin-offs or toys out of, but seriously, this is one of those things that should totally be made right now/yesterday.
    Damn! Great post. Sign me up!

Iron Man collections out next year

Iron Man: Heroes Return - The Complete Collection Vol. 1
    Kurt Busiek and Sean Chen return Tony Stark to the Marvel Universe - and restore the shine to Iron Man! As Tony rebuilds his corporation from the ground up, enemies old and new remind him his work is never done! With romance, rivalry and robots to keep Tony busy, can he help his Avengers teammate Warbird in her own struggle against his worst enemy...the one in a bottle? Plus, Shellhead must deal with a cold, calculated and very personal attack from his archnemesis - the Mandarin! Iron Man teams with Captain America to face the menace of M.O.D.O.K. and joins the Fantastic Four in an adventure to the moon! Guest-starring the Black Widow and James Rhodes: War Machine!

COLLECTING IRON MAN (1998) 1-14, CAPTAIN AMERICA (1998) 8, QUICKSILVER 10, AVENGERS (1998) 7, IRON MAN/CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL 1998, FANTASTIC FOUR
    (1998) 15
    Iron Man Epic Collection: The Man Who Killed Tony Stark

Iron Man's nemesis, the Mandarin, has returned and he pushes the Golden Avenger to the breaking point. First, he pits Iron Man against the Incredible Hulk in a battle of the titans that only one will walk away from, and then he tears down Tony Stark after discovering he is Iron Man! It's an all-time Iron Man classic, and there's more where that came from. Tony Stark finds himself replaced by his own S.H.I.E.L.D. Life-Model Decoy. And this doppelganger doesn't just want to take Stark's place - he wants to take his life. Also featuring the Controller, the Titanium Man, the Crimson Dynamo, an epic throw-down with the Sub-Mariner and the first appearance of Madame Masque.

COLLECTING: VOL. 3: IRON MAN (1968) 2-24
    Iron Man by Fraction & Larroca: The Complete Collection Vol. 1

Tony Stark - billionaire industrialist, Invincible Iron Man and now Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. -faces the most overwhelming challenge of his life. Ezekiel Stane, the son of Tony's late business rival and archenemy Obadiah, has set his sights, his genius, and his considerable fortune on the task of destroying the Stark legacy. What's worse, Ezekiel has obtained Iron Man technology, and he's every bit Tony's equal - except younger, faster, smarter...and immeasurably evil! Then, following the Skrulls' secret invasion, Tony's entire life has been torn apart. What could make Iron Man the world's most wanted? Tony's failing health has made the armor too complicated to pilot, and he has Maria Hill on his tail - not to mention his entire rogues' gallery, all after the billion-dollar bounty on his head! And things only get worse from there...

COLLECTING: INVINCIBLE IRON MAN (2008) 1-19
    Iron Man Epic Collection: Return of the Ghost

The Ghost is back! As Tony Stark battles with the ramifications of the Armor Wars, he must convince the world that there's a new Iron Man -and what better way to boost Shell-Head's popularity than stopping a nuclear satellite from crashing to Earth! Spider-Man helps out against the Radioactive Man, as Steve Rogers and Ant-Man drop by! But as an alien spreads horror in orbit, the Rhino wreaks havoc on Earth! Fearsome foes are lining up to take Iron Man down -but will Blacklash, Blizzard and Boomerang help him against the Ghost? And will the most dangerous threat of all be Grey Gargoyle, the Mandarin, Doctor Doom...or Tony's new flame, Kathy Dare?! Plus, Iron Man stars in the world's first computer-generated graphic novel!

COLLECTING: VOL. 14: IRON MAN (1968) 233-244; IRON MAN: CRASH; MARVEL FANFARE (1982) 22-23, 44
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Iron Man collections out next year

Iron Man: Heroes Return - The Complete Collection Vol. 1

Iron Man Epic Collection: The Man Who Killed Tony Stark

Iron Man by Fraction & Larroca: The Complete Collection Vol. 1

Iron Man Epic Collection: Return of the Ghost
    WOW! That is a lot of greatness. I have all the rest in trade form, but I will definitely be ordering Iron Man Epic Collection: The Man Who Killed Tony Stark and Iron Man Epic Collection: Return of the Ghost. Thanks for sharing Ultimate Ty
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-13-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Welcome back Shellheads to the thread dedicated to the man who has everything! Our favorite hero, Tony Stark aka Iron Man!

Get more Iron in your diet! Essential Iron Man Reading!
    Demon in A Bottle
    Armor Wars
    Extremis
    Armor Wars II
    Five Nightmares
    Superior Iron Man
    With Iron Hands
    World's Most Wanted
    Deadly Solutions
    The Korvac Saga(Avengers)
    The Bride of Ulton(Avengers)
    Operation Galactic Storm(Avengers)

Stay tuned! More to come!

Previous Iron Man Appreciation Thread(2014-2018).
    Forgot to mention this the first time, but I really think With Iron Hands is severely underrated. It has one of my favorite dialogues in any Iron Man book I've ever read.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-09-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Nanotech Tissue Repair via Medical Suture Spray

Nanotech Tissue Repair via Medical Suture Spray
    My heart was in my throat during this scene.

Double Post.

1917- 1991

1992 Forbes

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Forgot to mention this the first time, but I really think With Iron Hands is severely underrated. It has one of my favorite dialogues in any Iron Man book I've ever read.
    I added Haunted to the list today and will update again later.

Just seeing what Slott is doing with Tony has me really excited. We're getting back to Tony's tech/genius roots.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-12-2018 at 10:40 PM.