Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    More cool art.
    Attachment 74222
    All of these are very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    All of these are very cool. Thanks for sharing.
    Anytime. You alone have helped me pick up a few Tony appearances I didn't know about. Us Iron Man fans have to look out for each other
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Bosslogic gif

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Bosslogic gif
    The Photon Cannon always gets me fanboying.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I just love this variant. Tony in action by building the future.
    46179505_297349271117532_3515082143640322048_o.jpg

That's your lot for this year, folks! Next issue is out on 7th January 2019.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...on-man-7-2019/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

"You’re not really wearing a jetpack, user. It’s a game. You’re not really shooting someone and stealing their car, user. It’s just a game. You’re not really taking that drink, Tony Stark...Do not miss this issue of Iron Man. “Digital Demon in a Bottle” is literally a game changer!"

>digital demon in a bottle

oof they're going there. I wonder if it'd relate to the whole "I want to know if I'm still me after I got digitalized". If he gets addicted, will he just reboot?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's your lot for this year, folks! Next issue is out on 7th January 2019.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...on-man-7-2019/
    Damn! Over a month again for more Tony. At least he will be in x-men red and squirrel girl this month.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-30-2018 at 01:22 AM.

And Avengers, of course.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And Avengers, of course.
    LOL. Yes. How could I forget. Thanks.

“Recovery” - Roshfaizal Ariffin

Mighty Member

So it starts in Iron Man 5 Arno's journey to become Iron Man 2020.The seeds are planted

I love it. Great art and I could see Tony easily doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    So it starts in Iron Man 5 Arno's journey to become Iron Man 2020.The seeds are planted
    Yep. Issue 5 pretty much set everything up for Arno and his future.

I love this. Looking forward to their scenes in Avengers 4.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I love this. Looking forward to their scenes in Avengers 4.
    I’m looking forward to their scenes as well. Thanos has broken both of them in different ways and I can’t wait to see them bounce back and give Thanos his rightfully deserved ass whooping.