Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

I just reread the last 2 issues and still the only gripe I have is that the Fing Fan Foom Buster armor didn't last long. I wanted to give Slott and Schitti props for starting off so incredibly fun. They showed one thing that I'm glad they did. Something that I think people don't realize about Tony and that they showed him getting out of the armor beaten up pretty bad. I think people forget that even though Tony wears an armor, he gets the the hell knocked out of him.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-24-2018 at 03:06 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This book is so damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    This book is so damn good.
    Glad to hear from another fan of the book. It's been off the a great start.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Here's Tony kicking ass in his GodKiller II armor.
    https://www.cbr.com/preview-avengers-6/

BANNED

I wonder what Tony meant when he said that he came back wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    I wonder what Tony meant when he said that he came back wrong.
    I am wondering my self. Hopefully they talk about it in issue #3.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I really enjoyed this issue. The convo between Tony and Jocasta at the end certainly got your attention.
    Yeah, that was brilliant, much better than anything Bendis would have done with Tony rebooting his biology.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I am wondering my self. Hopefully they talk about it in issue #3.
    You mean #4? #3 was out this week.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

That is awesome. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Here's Tony kicking ass in his GodKiller II armor.
    https://www.cbr.com/preview-avengers-6/
    I put $5 on that armor getting destroyed before the end of the issue lol
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You mean #4? #3 was out this week.
    I haven't read issue #3 yet, but I guess now that they will wait until next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I put $5 on that armor getting destroyed before the end of the issue lol
    Yeah lol. Hopefully it does take out a few of the bad guys before it does.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is epic! I love seeing stuff like this. Whoever did this is incredibly talented.

To my fellow Shellheads. Tony was in The Sentry #2 and he is on the cover and will be in The Sentry #3. Just a heads up.