Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

I have seen some good ones on youtube, but this is easily one of the best or just might be the best I have seen. Really amazing tribute.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEk-...9kDBvqlnBxscZo
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Arno was originally from a future-set AU. He started in the 1980s, when 2020 was decades away. That version was killed off and replaced by the 616 version when they realised they were getting close to when he should exist. Which is why they did the adoption thing to explain why Tony now has a brother.
    I'm not sure if I prefer the new Arno, but that does explain the forced change they made to him. I have no idea why that didn't occur to me.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Tony is in Winter Soldier #1 today, working on Bucky's arm.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony is in Winter Soldier #1 today, working on Bucky's arm.
    Thanks. I'll be sure to check it out.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

New episode of Marvel’s Mightiest Podcast just posted! My review of the first Iron Man film https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...445355087?mt=2
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Another awesome tribute to Tony Stark.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQIb...&feature=share

Tony is also in the Infinity War prelude that's out this week...but it's just the movie up to Vision and Wanda being attacked in comic form, just fyi.

Tony is also in the Infinity War prelude that's out this week...but it's just the movie up to Vision and Wanda being attacked in comic form, just fyi.
    Yeah. I have that on my pull list, but thanks as always. About Winter Soldier. Is Tony Stark in it a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. I have that on my pull list, but thanks as always. About Winter Soldier. Is Tony Stark in it a lot?
    He's on two pages. I thought it was a good appearance, but I don't know if I'd buy the issue JUST for it, if you weren't already planning to. It's him, Bucky, and Sharon talking about second chances. I'd see if you can just catch the pages on Tumblr or something (you can).
    Last edited by okiedokiewo; 12-06-2018 at 08:21 AM.

He'll most likely be recurring throughout the mini...

https://twitter.com/KyleDHiggins/sta...03906591928321

He's on two pages. I thought it was a good appearance, but I don't know if I'd buy the issue JUST for it, if you weren't already planning to. It's him, Bucky, and Sharon talking about second chances. I'd see if you can just catch the pages on Tumblr or something (you can).
    I will flip through it and see what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    He'll most likely be recurring throughout the mini...

https://twitter.com/KyleDHiggins/sta...03906591928321
    Thanks. Looks like I'll be adding it to the pull list lol.

It was a good debut issue (Bucky is a favorite of mine). Wish it were an ongoing rather than a mini. But I'll take what I can get.

It was a good debut issue (Bucky is a favorite of mine). Wish it were an ongoing rather than a mini. But I'll take what I can get.
    I dig Bucky too, but I think my brother will be picking it up as he LOVES Bucky. So that'll be 2 more people buying it. So far it's been all good reviews.

Yeah, I read it because of Tony, but I liked the issue.

Just caught Iron Man 3 on tv. Totally counts as a Christmas movie.

Shane Black, after all..