Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657585960 LastLast

Here is the Thor preview from another site.
    http://www.comicosity.com/preview-thor-8/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

https://tony-stark-ing.tumblr.com/po...marvel-made-to

Saw this post on Tumblr. Anyone ever see the video?

Just in time for the holidays, Marvel Headquarters got their hands on four current releases from Bandai's S.H. Figuarts line, including terrific versions of some of the most popular characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

"IRON MAN 3" S.H.FIGUARTS IRON MAN MK7 & HALL OF ARMOR SET

Iron Man.jpg

First introduced in Marvel Studios' "The Avengers," the Mark VII was one of the only suits of armor Tony Stark has worn in more than one film, as he was seen donning it again at the beginning of Marvel Studios' "Iron Man 3." The Mark VII figure boasts six interchangeable hands and blast effects for both the hands and feet to depict Iron Man when he takes flight. The accompanying Hall of Armor set can house the figure and lights up on the front, back, and top.

LIST: Unlikely and underrated Christmas movies

Iron Man 3
    Iron Man 3 is a great Christmas movie — if only because the entire movie literally takes place around the holidays. The movie starts festive enough. A shabby Christmas tree gives Tony Stark’s workshop a nice holiday vibe, and Tony gyrates his hips to a funkified version of Jingle Bells while testing his Mark 42 armor.

But the movie quickly takes Tony down a spiral of self-doubt and paranoia. In the end, everything works out, and we’re treated to themes of rebirth and redemption. – Rappler.com

Iron Man 3 features an adorable festive detail you probably never noticed

In perfect timing for Christmas, it has come to light that Iron Man 3 features a delightful festive detail that you've probably never noticed.

Reddit user Bob_Rogers shared an image from the film, picturing Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) and Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) standing in front of a fireplace, decorated with a stocking.

Less obvious, however, is the name on the stocking: "Jarvis". - Digital Spy

screen-shot-2018-12-19-at-12-45-25-1545223694.jpg

Aliens Are Coming to Town in Next Year's 'Meet the Skrulls'

It's a premise that seems harmless enough -- a family of aliens visits Earth in disguise to get a sense of the place. But in this case, those aliens are Skrulls -- and Skrulls aren't here for a sightseeing tour. MEET THE SKRULLS, written by Robbie Thompson with art by Niko Henrichon with covers by Marcos Martin on the first two issues, makes its debut next March, and as expected with the Skrulls' primary objective, there could be galactic warfare afoot.

... (see the full article)

“You will absolutely see familiar Marvel faces in this series! In fact, Carl Warner, the family patriarch, works for one Tony Stark, AKA Iron Man, who makes an appearance in the first issue. And there’s a cameo from one of Marvel’s biggest characters in the second issue!”

- Marvel

On sale in March

Was this posted? RDJ lets spill that Tony drives this car in Avengers 4.

https://www.geeky-gadgets.com/tony-s...eo-11-12-2018/

I get to read about cute Skrulls and the cutest man shows up too... Thank you, Marvel, thank you, movie synergy... I owe you my life...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Found this really cool article about Bob Layton talking about his time on Iron Man. Very good read.
    https://13thdimension.com/bob-layton...ns-alcoholism/
    In contrast, Tony Stark’s abilities came from the technology created by his own genius, which made him a much more credible character to me as a creator.

Very nice read. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    https://tony-stark-ing.tumblr.com/po...marvel-made-to

Saw this post on Tumblr. Anyone ever see the video?
    That video is pretty cool. Very well done.

Aliens Are Coming to Town in Next Year's 'Meet the Skrulls'

It's a premise that seems harmless enough -- a family of aliens visits Earth in disguise to get a sense of the place. But in this case, those aliens are Skrulls -- and Skrulls aren't here for a sightseeing tour. MEET THE SKRULLS, written by Robbie Thompson with art by Niko Henrichon with covers by Marcos Martin on the first two issues, makes its debut next March, and as expected with the Skrulls' primary objective, there could be galactic warfare afoot.

... (see the full article)

“You will absolutely see familiar Marvel faces in this series! In fact, Carl Warner, the family patriarch, works for one Tony Stark, AKA Iron Man, who makes an appearance in the first issue. And there’s a cameo from one of Marvel’s biggest characters in the second issue!”

- Marvel

On sale in March

I'll have to check out that Skrull book. It sounds like a really cool idea.

In contrast, Tony Stark’s abilities came from the technology created by his own genius, which made him a much more credible character to me as a creator.

Very nice read. Thanks for sharing.
    Anytime. I'm going to see if maybe I can find this book for a cheaper price. I would love to have it in my collection.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Saw this on Reddit:

In Iron Man 2, the watch Tony Stark uses to pay for strawberries is the watch gifted to him by Obadiah in Iron Man 1

ekzQxDyqGRVInR4Nq0x5g9rzNcq37xJet5kkD5qf7I8.jpg

Although there's a debate over whether it's the same one, now that I read the comments.

I never saw the deleted scene it came from, though, so it was worth the read.
    Last edited by okiedokiewo; 12-22-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Saw this on Reddit:

In Iron Man 2, the watch Tony Stark uses to pay for strawberries is the watch gifted to him by Obadiah in Iron Man 1

ekzQxDyqGRVInR4Nq0x5g9rzNcq37xJet5kkD5qf7I8.jpg

Although there's a debate over whether it's the same one, now that I read the comments.

I never saw the deleted scene it came from, though, so it was worth the read.
    Yeah I saw the deleted scene. They were quite a few good scenes that they took out of Iron Man 2 that I would have loved them to keep it. It would have changed the mood of the movie a little, but still. They were good scenes.

tumblr_pjyugx1Qm21tioqhd_1280.jpg

Made by ultraraw26 on Instagram.

Awesome.

tumblr_pjyugx1Qm21tioqhd_1280.jpg

Made by ultraraw26 on Instagram.

Awesome.
    WOW! That is badass. I would love to see this in the movie.

For anyone interested. Marvel Action Avengers comes out and here's a preview with Tony.
    https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-marvel-action-avengers-1/

Merry Christmas