Page 73 of 138 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I will be really hyped if Fabok draws Wolverine , his Batman and JL stuff is really cool and probably the best among those artists who has drawn Batman

[img]https://image.ibb.co/mPMZ1V/0698d03b49a6ec8a0df0f689940cd430.jpg[img]
    Yeah Jason Fabok is an amazing artist, his recent work on Swamp Thing Winter Special was beautiful and I would love to see him on a Wolverine ongoing one day, it would be perfect!

Even his Old Man Logan looks amazing:

Damn! That OML is incredible!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah Jason Fabok is an amazing artist, his recent work on Swamp Thing Winter Special was beautiful and I would love to see him on a Wolverine ongoing one day, it would be perfect!
    Damn pls don't give me goosebumps , He is a DC comic artist and DC will not be so fool to give him away to Marvel lol . Btw Fabok's mentor was Finch , maybe one day he will take his advice to come to Marvel. Likewise i think many comic booky artists like Lee , Mcniven , Fabok , Finch , Kubert or even Chacchetto will always like to draw Logan or Wolverine

A panel from Return of Wolverine #2:

source: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...68441623662592

He really does a great job with Logan's sideburns lol.

Even his Old Man Logan looks amazing:

That's beautifull, but sadly we probably won't have a Wolverine series with this artwork in the near future....sad'

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Fabook is usually pretty good, i wonder what he is doing now?.
    If I'm not mistaken he's currently drawing the upcoming three Jokers mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Damn! That OML is incredible!!!
    So true, it's very reminiscent of how McNiven draws him:

If only more artists could draw Old Man Logan like this!

Damn pls don't give me goosebumps , He is a DC comic artist and DC will not be so fool to give him away to Marvel lol . Btw Fabok's mentor was Finch , maybe one day he will take his advice to come to Marvel. Likewise i think many comic booky artists like Lee , Mcniven , Fabok , Finch , Kubert or even Chacchetto will always like to draw Logan or Wolverine
    Yeah no chance to see him leave DC anytime soon lol but who knows maybe one one day. I can definitely see David Finch, Ivan Reis and Jim Lee incluence in his art, no wonder his art is amazing lol.
    That's true but to be honest Wolverine has one of the most iconic character design so no wonder a lot of artists wants to draw him. Now that you mention it Marco Checchetto would be a good artist for the Wolverine relaunch

That's beautifull, but sadly we probably won't have a Wolverine series with this artwork in the near future....sad'
    Remember TheCape, you have to stay positive! One day Fabok will draw Wolverine!

Yeah no chance to see him leave DC anytime soon lol but who knows maybe one one day. I can definitely see David Finch, Ivan Reis and Jim Lee incluence in his art, no wonder his art is amazing lol.
    That's true but to be honest Wolverine has one of the most iconic character design so no wonder a lot of artists wants to draw him. Now that you mention it Marco Checchetto would be a good artist for the Wolverine relaunch

Oh yeah that weird plot.... still waiting to see if that isn't as ridiculous as it sounds lol.

Damn you Hush, for using my words against me lol, but i would stay positive . Still i do have hoped for Checchetto thougth.

BANNED

Well u are right about Fabok's art and many users and including me as well from other forums think that Fabok is more skillful or influential for his Batman art than Finch and Jim Lee
    http://jasonfabok.blogspot.com/2012/...ists-list.html

BANNED

Yeah the colors look great and as Cape said he has done a good job with Logan's sideburns LOL

He really does a great job with Logan's sideburns lol.
    Yeah the colors look great and as Cape said he has done a good job with Logan's sideburns LOL
    Sideburns FTW bub

Oh yeah that weird plot.... still waiting to see if that isn't as ridiculous as it sounds lol.

Damn you Hush, for using my words against me lol, but i would stay positive . Still i do have hoped for Checchetto thougth.
    Yeah I hope Geoff Johns knows what's he doing, because if there is a character you shoudn't reveal his past apart from Wolverine it's the Joker.

I learn fast Yeah Checchetto would be great, his art on Punisher, Daredevil, the X-23/Dark Wolverine Collision crossover and on the current Old Man Hawkeye series is astounding.
    One thing for sure Shalvey confirmed he won't draw the Wolverine's ongoing after Return of Wolverine:

https://twitter.com/declanshalvey/st...52436557414400

Well u are right about Fabok's art and many users and including me as well from other forums think that Fabok is more skillful or influential for his Batman art than Finch and Jim Lee
    http://jasonfabok.blogspot.com/2012/...ists-list.html
    Thanks for the link, it's really interesting! He's definitely one of the best artist who worked on Batman in recent years, Greg Capullo's Batman is also amazing too!
    Last edited by Hush; 10-22-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Soule about Marvel Comics Present and his future projects:

"I’m doing a big Wolverine story, starts in the 1940s and moves forward from there in the new Marvel Comics Presents book. Begins in January. Beyond that... wait and see."

source: https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...56295171399686

By the way, I can't wait for tomorrow issue and for the next episode of the Long Night!!!!!! It's Gonna Be a Good Day

"I’m doing a big Wolverine story, starts in the 1940s and moves forward from there in the new Marvel Comics Presents book. Begins in January. Beyond that... wait and see."

By the way, I can't wait for tomorrow issue and for the next episode of the Long Night!!!!!! It's Gonna Be a Good Day
    Yeah, it seems that he is going to be the next Wolverine writer, remember what i told you about him trying to retcon/reboot the franchise?, i think that this and the end of ROW would be the star of it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Well it seems like Soule is either gonna retcon/rewrite or making another story line with Logan . I have never care about this thing tbh as long as the story line is gonna portray Logan the person he is , without much filler .

Btw i was thinking about the title about the second issue of ROW which is "Limbo" . The previous issue's title was "Hell" which felt under the impression similar to the situation in which Logan woke up in bloodbath .
    Can any body pls tell me what Soule want to imply through this issue by title "Limbo" ????

Well it seems like Soule is either gonna retcon/rewrite or making another story line with Logan . I have never care about this thing tbh as long as the story line is gonna portray Logan the person he is , without much filler .

Btw i was thinking about the title about the second issue of ROW which is "Limbo" . The previous issue's title was "Hell" which felt under the impression similar to the situation in which Logan woke up in bloodbath .
    Can any body pls tell me what Soule want to imply through this issue by title "Limbo" ????
    Limbo according to Catholics is where those who die in original sin but aren’t condemned to hell go. Take from that what you will. Maybe he’s going to go in circles this issue getting nowhere.

Oh it’s where Un-baptized babies who die go for the most part. So maybe that kids going to die.