Page 41 of 138 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Do you have scans? Was trying to find it but I can't

After Logan/Storm, Elektra/Logan is my amongst my favorite pairings
    Bendis retcon that Elektra was a Skrull in the Enemy of State (in an another book, lol) Wells was playing with that mystery here (she couldn't remember).

Wells unretcon what Bendis did. Elektra was the real one in Enemy of State. This from Enemy of State, so did Logan and Elektra had sex?...

I say yes, they did it, lol. Unless, Wells says no, then I'll change my mind.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 09-18-2018 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Early review (spoiler free, but gives you an impression what to expect)):
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...rine-is-great/
    Sounds good for me!
    Looks promising. Can't wait to read it myself!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post

If you look closely you will see the soteira logo on his right shoulder. This seems to bee a Soteira uniform.
    So it is either Logan agent of Soteira or he is likely going undercover at some point in the story.
    That didn't answer how he's in his yellow and blue and his last few appearances were both in a black spandex and naked

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    That didn't answer how he's in his yellow and blue and his last few appearances were both in a black spandex and naked
    Oh, sorry then, I misunderstood. I do not think about the yellow and blue as an uniform! Sorry.
    Yes, this has to be explained to. There is a lot explaining to do, but I think they will keep the mystery and won't reveal much in the first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Looks promising. Can't wait to read it myself!
    To be fair, I think this will be a mixed bag. There is another one I just finished:
    https://www.newsarama.com/41879-adva...lverine-1.html

And now I can't wait to make up my own mind!

BANNED

INFINITY WARS: INFINITY WARPS #2 (of 2)
    SINA GRACE, CULLEN BUNN, Jim Zubb & CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS (W)
    Garry Brown, Kev Walker, Chris Sprouse & Flaviano (A)
    Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
    With astonishing mental powers and a skeleton made of solid diamond, DIAMOND PATCH lives a life of violence and glamor! Plus, when the Chronogen Mists left KAMALA KANG forever changed, they set her on a course to becoming the teenaged conqueror of time! And finally, when their parents were killed as they got their powers, they swore revenge and became…THE PUNISHER PACK!

BANNED

RETURN OF WOLVERINE #4 (of 5)
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • DECLAN SHALVEY (A)
    Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
    Variant Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    VARIANT COVER BY WHILCE PORTACIO
    VARIANT COVER BY CHRIS STEVENS
    Can Logan handle the truth of what he’s done?
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

BANNED

DEAD MAN LOGAN #2 (of 12)
    ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE HENDERSON(A)
    Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVE JOHNSON
    Mysterio means to set in motion the massacre at the crux of Old Man Logan’s apocalyptic future timeline. But who is pulling his strings? The master of illusion’s newest benefactors will surprise you!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

This is one of those old bones i really wanted to see which needs to be settled imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah the coloring is really nice, but damn Declan Shalvey will have some big shoes to fill for issues 2,3 and 4.

Ah the Crossing was such a mess lol. At least with the Clone Saga and Onslaught you can still find some good things in here (not much but still) but the Crossing was just a disaster of epic proportion that Marvel needed to "reboot" the Avengers franchise with Heroes Reborn/Return.

Sabretooth was really a beast in this serie and yeah I think his healing factor was better than Logan's during the Tieri's run especially during his "fight" with Sunfire. Also he was scary and smart, not something you're going to see a lot nowadays lol.

By the way we have a new interview with Charles Soule and Steve McNiven:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...n-of-wolverine

Not much is revealed except that Persephone is closely tied to Logan’s story.
    If you take Maximun Clonage away, The Clone Saga is a masterpiece in comparison . Besides it gave us Ben and Kaine.

BTW, is the Captain America Annual when it was stablished that Logan was a semi immortal that has walk that has been around for a long time or it was added in other storyline?.

They need to make Creed fat and lazy and the downfall is complete, he of course would go througth an 80s montage to recover lost street ala Rocky 3 .

Thanks for the interview, if is true i think that issue 4 is going to reveal whatever past they have together.

P.S: Wolverine 900 and 1000 are thing for what i recently found, what was Marvel reasoning behind that

Thanks biswabozx, i think that i might have to continue reading Infinity War at some point and Dead Man Logan looks very interesting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

Thanks for the interview, if is true i think that issue 4 is going to reveal whatever past they have together.
    I was expecting by the 2nd issue that they should explain the reason behind those hotclaws because i cant really make it out behind all this mess which we hearing for almost 3 months and each ROW issue is monthly therefore it's more terrifying for me .......

P.S: Wolverine 900 and 1000 are thing for what i recently found, what was Marvel reasoning behind that
    Oh this two issues are just giant size special issues that contains one-shots which falls under the collection of Wolverine The Amazing Immortal Man & Other Bloody Tales

btw this is one of those art i like from Wolverine #900 which looks cools imo

Wolverine 900-010 (3).jpg

BANNED

Thanks biswabozx, i think that i might have to continue reading Infinity War at some point and Dead Man Logan looks very interesting.
    Ur welcome

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I was expecting by the 2nd issue that they should explain the reason behind those hotclaws because i cant really make it out behind all this mess which we hearing for almost 3 months and each ROW issue is monthly therefore it's more terrifying for me .......

Oh this two issues are just giant size special issues that contains one-shots which falls under the collection of Wolverine The Amazing Immortal Man & Other Bloody Tales

I wasn't talking about the Hot Claws, just that according to the interview there is a connection between Logan and Persephone from the past and it seems that is going to be answered in issue 4 (Maybe she was one of the people working on Weapon X?).

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post

Agreed! Love this image. It would make an awesome poster.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

McKniven really is leaning into the BWS style in that RoW cover, it is freaking amazing! I'm so excited to read this tomorrow!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.