Page 39 of 138 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Oh i wasn't talking about the game she seems to be pretty good there for the most part (the fan and shipper on me is pleased ), just some interviews thay said that she never had much agency in the comics or was little more than a "damsel in distress", pretty innacurate, but small potatoes at the end.

Lol, it became my favorite movement quickly, true about the healiing factor
    Oh I see, yeah you're right that's kind of innacurate but at least that was just an interview lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Can’t believe Yall liked X-Men game lmao xD it’s was a mess like Berserk game

But if Santa Monica,naughty dog or Rockstar pick it up ... I’m pretty sure they will do a phenomenal job. With that would U rather have a solo wolverine game or X-Men?

And SpiderMan game .. I didn’t like the side content tbh MJ n Miles I didn’t like their playable parts. I don’t know it felt shoehorned but it’s an unpopular opinion. Don’t kill me!
    Don't get me wrong, the game was buggy (damn that Gambit fight), the framerate was choppy and it was kind of repetitive but I had some fun with it. Also it was just released after that horrible movie so I needed something to forget this abomination lol.

I would prefer a solo Wolverine game, but and RPG with the X-Men could be interesting too. I enjoyed the X-Men Legends/Marvel Ultimate Alliance games when I was younger so who know it could be fun.

If I'm not mistaken I think Square Enix is developing an Avengers game right now, so depends how thing turns out, I could see them doing an X-Men game in the future.

By the way to celebrate the return of Wolverine, Comixology is running a big sale on several Wolverine collections and back issues. There is a lot of great stuff in here, so for anyone who like reading comics in digital format and who wants to read some of the best stories about the Ol' Canucklehead that's a great opportunity.

https://www.comixology.com/comics-sa...d=26187&lang=1

The sale ends this Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    By the way to celebrate the return of Wolverine, Comixology is running a big sale on several Wolverine collections and back issues. There is a lot of great stuff in here, so for anyone who like reading comics in digital format and who wants to read some of the best stories about the Ol' Canucklehead that's a great opportunity.

Cool, so much goodness and so much awfulness there lol.

If i could i will buy the Weapon X and Return of Weapon X trade for sure.Plus the Claremont/Miller mini, essential Wolverine reading for sure.

I had been thinking about reading thr Captain America Annual #8 by Mark Gruenwald, is worth cheking?.

Mighty Member

Oh I see, yeah you're right that's kind of innacurate but at least that was just an interview lol.

Don't get me wrong, the game was buggy (damn that Gambit fight), the framerate was choppy and it was kind of repetitive but I had some fun with it. Also it was just released after that horrible movie so I needed something to forget this abomination lol.

I would prefer a solo Wolverine game, but and RPG with the X-Men could be interesting too. I enjoyed the X-Men Legends/Marvel Ultimate Alliance games when I was younger so who know it could be fun.

If I'm not mistaken I think Square Enix is developing an Avengers game right now, so depends how thing turns out, I could see them doing an X-Men game in the future.
    Aaah yes, I was a kid when it came out n I remember playing it for the sake of playing it but looking back at it. It was silly even the movie I only came to realise how bad it is after rewatching it.

Yesss an RPG game ... sth similar to The Witcher and it can be an Open World we can go to X mansion.
    They need to develop a game ASAP!

True but I don’t trust Squate Enix, and they have been teasing that game for a long time. Is it still happening ?

Daaamn! I’m so broke.
    I’m saving up till December to buy comics.

I need to get Hunt for Wolverine (All Tie Ins)
    Return of Wolverine
    X-Men Red
    And X-23
    Uncanny X-Men
    And many more from DC

Pray I become rich in these three upcoming months

Aaah yes, I was a kid when it came out n I remember playing it for the sake of playing it but looking back at it. It was silly even the movie I only came to realise how bad it is after rewatching it.

Yesss an RPG game ... sth similar to The Witcher and it can be an Open World we can go to X mansion.

True but I don’t trust Squate Enix, and they have been teasing that game for a long time. Is it still happening ?

Daaamn! I’m so broke.

Return of Wolverine
    X-Men Red
    And X-23
    Uncanny X-Men
    And many more from DC

Unless you’re a completist or love one of the creators you can skip Hunt. They were just a bunch of water treading.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Unless you’re a completist or love one of the creators you can skip Hunt. They were just a bunch of water treading.
    Really? All of the Hunt series?

Cool, so much goodness and so much awfulness there lol.

If i could i will buy the Weapon X and Return of Weapon X trade for sure.Plus the Claremont/Miller mini, essential Wolverine reading for sure.

I had been thinking about reading thr Captain America Annual #8 by Mark Gruenwald, is worth cheking?.
    Ah so true they should put a warning sign: "Avoid anything by Way, Loeb and Cornell" lol.

That's some good picks! Return of Weapon X collect the first run of Frank Tieri on Wolverine so 158-175, that's another good one. Looking at all of that I'm still suprised that Marvel never collected (in tpb/HC or Omnibus) all the Larry Hama issues in color and yet they released some Daniel Way Complete Collection last year lol.

I never found this issue amazing to be honest, it's worth reading once but not more although the art by Mike Zeck was good. This story gave us this gem though:

Which was referenced by Duggan during the Death of Wolverine Deadpool & Captain America one shot. Speaking of this one shot, Deadpool's version of the events of Death of Wolverine was really something:

Never change Wade lol.

Daaamn! I’m so broke.

Return of Wolverine
    X-Men Red
    And X-23
    Uncanny X-Men
    And many more from DC

CD Projekt could be an interesting choice indeed and yeah Square Enix can be hit and miss unfortunately. I have no idea what's going on with this game, they just released a teaser and then nothing, maybe there will be some news during the NYCC next month.

I'm sure they will do another big sale in December, but yeah comics ain't cheap nowadays lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Yeah in the end only the Hunt one shot and Dead Ends are needed before reading Return of Wolverine.
    Last edited by Hush; 09-17-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Really? All of the Hunt series?
    Weapon Lost is the most important one and i do like Mistery of Madripoor, but they don't reveal a lot about the mystery, they feel really streched. Don't bother with Adamantium Agenda and Claws of a Killer, they are dissapointing.

Ah so true they should put a warning sign: "Avoid anything by Way, Loeb and Cornell" lol.

That's some good picks! Return of Weapon X collect the first run of Frank Tieri on Wolverine so 158-175, that's another good one. Looking at all of that I'm still suprised that Marvel never collected (in tpb/HC or Omnibus) all the Larry Hama issues in color and yet they released some Daniel Way Complete Collection last year lol.

I never found this issue amazing to be honest, it's worth reading once but not more although the art by Mike Zeck was good. This story gave us this gem though:

Which was referenced by Duggan during the Death of Wolverine Deadpool & Captain America one shot. Speaking of this one shot, Deadpool's version of the events of Death of Wolverine was really something:

Never change Wade lol.

CD Projekt could be an interesting choice indeed and yeah Square Enix can be hit and miss unfortunately. I have no idea what's going on with this game, they just released a teaser and then nothing, maybe there will be some news during the NYCC next month.

I'm sure they will do another big sale in December, but yeah comics ain't cheap nowadays lol.

Yeah in the end only the Hunt one shot and Dead Ends were "mandatory".
    Definetly lol, Origins wasn't that well recieved as far as i remember so is really weird than that was collected,.but yeah is a pitty that we don't have a Larry Hama's Ommnibus that probably the best individual run for the characther, even with the drop of quality. Not Dead Yet is another great one.

Thanks, i think that Mike Zeck's artwork is enougth to make me interested, loved his work on "Kraven's Last Hunt". That scene with Deadpool.was great lol, Duggan really made then an enjoyable trio

Mighty Member

Yeah in the end only the Hunt one shot and Dead Ends are needed before reading Return of Wolverine.
    Weapon Lost is the most important one and i do like Mistery of Madripoor, but they don't reveal a lot about the mystery, they feel really streched. Don't bother with Adamantium Agenda and Claws of a Killer, they are dissapointing.
    Well, if they won’t reveal much then I won’t spend money on em. I’ll just get The one shot n Dead Ends. Tnx guys

Definetly lol, Origins wasn't that well recieved as far as i remember so is really weird than that was collected,.but yeah is a pitty that we don't have a Larry Hama's Ommnibus that probably the best individual run for the characther, even with the drop of quality. Not Dead Yet is another great one.

Thanks, i think that Mike Zeck's artwork is enougth to make me interested, loved his work on "Kraven's Last Hunt". That scene with Deadpool.was great lol, Duggan really made then an enjoyable trio
    Yeah I don't really understand Marvel here but hey they did release an omnibus of the Crossing crossover so at this point nothing is going to surprise me lol. I have to agree 2-3 omnibi should be enough to collect all of his run. Regarding Not Dead yet, yeah it was great especially the art by Leinil Yu.
    The recent Weapon X Omnibus they released was amazing though, they really did a good job!

I completely agree Zeck's artwork during Kraven's Last Hunt was so beautiful, so even if the annual isn't that great at least the art is good!

That's true they're a good trio and I still hope that Duggan will be the next Wolverine's writer, now that he's done with the cosmic universe.

Well, if they won’t reveal much then I won’t spend money on em. I’ll just get The one shot n Dead Ends. Tnx guys
    Yeah they have announced the game too early unfortunately. You're welcome

From the Upcoming X-books art teases thread and posted by Silver Fang:

source: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t

Coming right at ya, Bub!

Mighty Member

From the Upcoming X-books art teases thread and posted by Silver Fang:

source: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t

Coming right at ya, Bub!
    Hyped!! It looks great. Who’s the artist for RoW?

Steve McNiven for issues 1 and 5 and Declan Shalvey for issues 2,3 and 4

McNiven pulled a Secret Empire and he is doing the first and last issue.

2-4 is being drawn by Declan Shaney.