Page 44 of 138 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Issue was ok. Somehow i think the whole issue was in his head as I believe hes still captive of Persephone. And a future cover is logan vs the xmen
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Don't u think that the Avengers #700 issue will not be much related with current story line we have in mind for ROW ??? Soule said that on a CBR interview that ROW is 93% POW of Logan with certain appearances of his fellow X-Men

http://https://www.cbr.com/return-of...w-hot-claws/3/
    Honnestly at this point I'm not really sure what to believe about this story anymore lol. The Avengers might just appeared as a cameo on one panel or two and the X-Men are going to appeared in the third issue but what they will do is the big question.

Maybe the third issue is a followup to what happened in Dead Ends, maybe it's another generic Wolverine vs the X-Men fight or maybe there is something else going on, it's hard to say especially when those sollicits don't give you any clues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Issue was ok. Somehow i think the whole issue was in his head as I believe hes still captive of Persephone. And a future cover is logan vs the xmen
    LOL You mean Logan's subconscious mind is having dreams of his past from Persephone to certain clips of DOW???? , that's kinda of reminds me of the movie Inception

Astonishing Member

Don't u think that the Avengers #700 issue will not be much related with current story line we have in mind for ROW ??? Soule said that on a CBR interview that ROW is 93% POV of Logan with certain appearances of his fellow X-Men

http://https://www.cbr.com/return-of...w-hot-claws/3/
    There is only one ways I see avenger 700 relating to return without it being a massive troll. it ties his return to what ever the next big avengers event is making return also a prelude story.return ends with him back but phospone is delt with in a event. I hope ot doesn't happen because his return should be focused with him and the xmen, and dragging it out is just killing interest.

BANNED

Asides from having this conversations of all this mess that we go through ROW #1 which didn't created much expectations i must say , but hands off to Mcniven's art for the issue of his BWS style ... this was my best panel from ROW , what's yours ????

Return Of Wolverine 01 (of 05)-011.jpg
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-19-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Asides from having this conversations of all this mess , hands off Mcniven's art for the issue of his BWS style ... this was my best panel from ROW , what's yours ????

Return Of Wolverine 01 (of 05)-011.jpg
    That was a really nice panel! Mine was just the splash page at the beginning:

Just perfect

By the way I just finished reading Thor #5:

spoilers:
    The fight between Old Thor and Old Man Phoenix (that's how Logan call himself) was amazing! There is a nod to Infinity (the Hickman story) regarding one of Thor's attack against this Wolverine but it backfired against Thor this time lol, also this Logan is really scary. The end is even more crazy with the first appearance of a being who is a mashup of several powerful characters and as you can guess he's seriously overpowered.
    Only disappointment is that we didn't get any explanation about how Logan became the Phoenix so maybe it will be revealed in the next issue.
    end of spoilers

All in all it was a really good issue, the art was top notch and made the whole issue even more epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Lmao, send the script to Marvel and call Matt Murdock, you need a new copyright lol. Yeah unfortunately no Spidey, but looking at the Avengers lineup and at the fact that something about Logan's resurrection will be revealed in the Avengers serie that might be the reason this team is in Return of Wolverine.

Ah those theories, of course in the end it could just be mindcontrol and Logan thinking he's doing great things but in truth he's murdering innocent people all over the world thanks to Persephone's brainwashing. Honestly if that's another mindcontrolled story and the revelation is that Logan did commit all those murders we saw during the Hunt while thinking he was doing some good deeds that would be a big disappointment.
    I have him on speed dial at this point, but the man doesn't complain . Also waut for the sequel when Creed has to avenge the death of his friend Scalphunter in a battle against Canada greatest champion, The Wendigo!!!! .

Well, yeah that's the downside of theories, it migth be not as good, or downrigth worse, but you know the phrase "Wait for the best, get ready for the worst" i would keep with the positivity until everything is done and we decided how good or bad this is lol.

By the way the third chapter of The Long Night is available
    Already hear it, solid chapther overall.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I have him on speed dial at this point, but the man doesn't complain. Also waut for the sequel when Creed has to avenge the death of his friend Scalphunter in a battle against Canada greatest champion, The Wendigo!!!!

Well, yeah that's the downside of theories, it migth be not as good, or downrigth worse, but you know the phrase "Wait for the best, get ready for the worst" i would keep with the positivity until everything is done and we decided how good or bad this is lol.
    Ah Mister Murdock is such a good guy! Well I wouldn't put a lot of money on the Wendigo to be honest he has been so inconsistent in recent years and his last fight with Sabretooth didn't end well for him:

I like Creed but honestly he shouldn't have been able to take down a Wendigo so easily, not even with his adamantium skeleton/claws and not underwater. Wendigo is supposed to be able to hold his own against the Hulk but since it was writen by Daniel Way it's not really surprising lol.

And I agree about ROW, I won't jump to conclusions right now but yeah let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst lol.

Yeah I really liked it, especially that phone call at the end. Also this cult is really messed up.
    Last edited by Hush; 09-20-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Ah yeah I admit creating theories with you guys is really fun

Ha ha, yeah theory time has became a great way to past the time here lol.
    LOL You mean Logan's subconscious mind is having dreams of his past from Persephone to certain clips of DOW???? , that's kinda of reminds me of the movie Inception
    Yes that is fun, I like your theory.
    Sorry I am late to the party.

Yes I also think this happens entirely in Logan's mind.
    I read RoW#1 several times and also DoW.
    Here is my interpretation of what I have read.:
    spoilers:

A Soteira kill team killed the lab team, the people in the camp were killed and a 15 year old boy was taken. That is the only stuff happend in reality.
    Why emphasize that he was 15 years old? Maybe he was one of the latent mutants, who had been taken in the events of Dead Ends.
    The women Logan encountered died actually with the people in the camp. Logan's empty shell body actually participated in all of this, maybe as a leader. There is no mind control involved at all, because Logan's mind wasn't there, persephone removed it. He is not at home so to speak.
    The Soteira kill team leader (I think he is actually Logan's resurrected body) seemed to be aware that he was followed, so he is aware that something is stirring inside of him. He is aware that Logan is catching up with him and whatever that body is or whoever controls it is fighting back, hence Logan being shot by the sniper.(metaphorical)
    Why Logan's mind came back at this point is a mystery, and I do not think it is intended by Persephone at all. I have no answers for the hot claws, they seem to be in reality and in Logan's mind.
    The 'yellow and blue' is a strong indication that everything happens in Logan's slowly resurfacing mind.
    Logan seems to remember mostly things which happened before his dead. The wound which does not heal is exactly where Cornelius was deadly wounded, that it does not heal is a reminiscence of Logan's lost healing factor.
    The memories where mostly triggered by words. Kitty, Sabertooth. The talk that the boy was injected with something from the lab (remember the latent mutants in Dead ends where also injected with something). Logan injected Cornelius three test subjects with the regen serum and this might be a connection to the incubator imagination. Cornelius talked about the adamantium bonding process as being inversive and that he had to retrieve the adamantium from the body when the test subject died. Logan's mind can't process this now, so the incubator imagination. ( memories come as pictures)

So this is an inner monologue (therefore memories triggered by words) in which Logan's resurfacing mind let the victims talk to him, to remember him what was taken from him, what he should be and what he should do. The talk with Persephone ( I think it is actually a monologue as well) is a reminder who had done it to him. But his mind lets him know that he has the power to get it back.

If I am correct, than the prison cells of Logan's many lives will be the construction kit Soule wants to use to build up this new Logan. And since he stated that Logan will be a changed man, I wonder which prison cells will be opened and which not during Logan's time hunting down Soteira.
    When I recall Auran's resurrection in Soule's inhuman run, this would be the opposite process to hers. She started out after her resurrection being EVERYTHING, a contradictory mess, because she was recreated out of memories other people had about her, and Logan will start as an empty vessel and will be reconstructed step by step and maybe some stuff will be missing.
    end of spoilers
    But maybe I will be dead wrong, but this would be interesting for me.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-20-2018 at 02:30 AM.

By the way the third chapter of The Long Night is available
    Yeah I really liked it, especially that phone call at the end. Also this cult is really messed up.
    Yes this podcast is very good! I really like it!

That was a really nice panel! Mine was just the splash page at the beginning:

https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3...VfMV80LmpwZw==

Just perfect

By the way I just finished reading Thor #5:

spoilers:
    The fight between Old Thor and Old Man Phoenix (that's how Logan call himself) was amazing! There is a nod to Infinity (the Hickman story) regarding one of Thor's attack against this Wolverine but it backfired against Thor this time lol, also this Logan is really scary. The end is even more crazy with the first appearance of a being who is a mashup of several powerful characters and as you can guess he's seriously overpowered.
    Only disappointment is that we didn't get any explanation about how Logan became the Phoenix so maybe it will be revealed in the next issue.
    end of spoilers

All in all it was a really good issue, the art was top notch and made the whole issue even more epic!
    Those pages are really great!

I also read Thor: it was very enjoyable, and the art was so great. It really served the cosmic battle. Loved also the quieter scenes!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Yes that is fun, I like your theory.
    Sorry I am late to the party.

Yes I also think this happens entirely in Logan's mind.
    I read RoW#1 several times and also DoW.
    Here is my interpretation of what I have read.:
    spoilers:

A Soteira kill team killed the lab team, the people in the camp were killed and a 15 year old boy was taken. That is the only stuff happend in reality.
    Why emphasize that he was 15 years old? Maybe he was one of the latent mutants, who had been taken in the events of Dead Ends.
    The women Logan encountered died actually with the people in the camp. Logan's empty shell body actually participated in all of this, maybe as a leader. There is no mind control involved at all, because Logan's mind wasn't there, persephone removed it. He is not at home so to speak.
    The Soteira kill team leader (I think he is actually Logan's resurrected body) seemed to be aware that he was followed, so he is aware that something is stirring inside of him. He is aware that Logan is catching up with him and whatever that body is or whoever controls it is fighting back, hence Logan being shot by the sniper.(metaphorical)
    Why Logan's mind came back at this point is a mystery, and I do not think it is intended by Persephone at all. I have no answers for the hot claws, they seem to be in reality and in Logan's mind.
    The 'yellow and blue' is a strong indication that everything happens in Logan's slowly resurfacing mind.
    Logan seems to remember mostly things which happened before his dead. The wound which does not heal is exactly where Cornelius was deadly wounded, that it does not heal is a reminiscence of Logan's lost healing factor.
    The memories where mostly triggered by words. Kitty, Sabertooth. The talk that the boy was injected with something from the lab (remember the latent mutants in Dead ends where also injected with something). Logan injected Cornelius three test subjects with the regen serum and this might be a connection to the incubator imagination. Cornelius talked about the adamantium bonding process as being inversive and that he had to retrieve the adamantium from the body when the test subject died. Logan's mind can't process this now, so the incubator imagination. (And memories come with pictures)

So this is an inner monologue (therefore memories triggered by words) in which Logan's resurfacing mind let the victims talk to him, to remember him what was taken from him, what he should be and what he should do. The talk with Persephone ( I think it is actually a monologue as well) is a reminder who had done it to him. But his mind lets him know that he has the power to get it back.

If I am correct, than the prison cells of Logan's many lives will be the construction kit Soule wants to use to build up this new Logan. And since he stated that Logan will be a changed man, I wonder which prison cells will be opened and which not during Logan's time hunting down Soteira.
    When I recall Auran's resurrection in Soule's inhuman run, this would be the opposite process to hers. She started out after her resurrection being EVERYTHING, a contradictory mess, because she was recreated out of memories other people had about her, and Logan will start as an empty vessel and will be reconstructed step by step and maybe some stuff will be missing.
    end of spoilers
    But maybe I will be dead wrong, but this would be interesting for me.
    Ah good to see you back GylT'Nav! Nice theory and I agree with a lot of things you wrote

spoilers:
    I see I'm not the only one who think this Soteira Team Leader is Logan Nice catch about the wound, what's strange is that the scientist Logan met at the begining of ROW also had the same kind of wound.
    The only thing I don't understand right now is why would Persephone gives Logan a key to unlock some of his memory/persona, she should know it will backfire and yet it seems she wants him to unlock all of those cells except "the berzerker" because she's affraid of it (makes sense since the berzerker side of Logan is the only thing you can't control as shown during Back in Japan and Logan's fight against Mr.X during the Tieri run).

That living incubator thing is really strange too, especially after seeing the cover of ROW #4 and learning about she did to those teenagers she kidnapped in Dead Ends so yeah maybe Logan is trying to process what's happening. Regarding the return of Logan's mind, I wouldn't be surprised if Anna and Bernard Delacroix are responsible for giving Logan a chance to fight back after they learned of Soteira's plans.

Now why all this talk about cloning and de-extinction, I have no clue yet.

Regarding the prison cells and Soule trying to rebuild Logan, that could be interesting I just hope Romulus isn't behind one these cells lol.

Also the wall with the three circles, maybe it has something to with the three tales Anna is going to tell about who is Wolverine.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Hush; 09-20-2018 at 02:32 AM.

Ah good to see you back GylT'Nav! Nice theory and I agree with a lot of things you wrote

spoilers:
    I see I'm not the only one who think this Soteira Team Leader is Logan Nice catch about the wound, what's strange is that the scientist Logan met at the begining of ROW also had the same kind of wound.
    The only thing I don't understand right now is why would Persephone gives Logan a key to unlock some of his memory/persona, she should know it will backfire and yet it seems she wants him to unlock all of those cells except "the berzerker" because she's affraid of it (makes sense since the berzerker side of Logan is the only thing you can't control as shown during Back in Japan and Logan's fight against Mr.X during the Tieri run).

That living incubator thing is really strange too, especially after seeing the cover of ROW #4 and learning about she did to those teenagers she kidnapped in Dead Ends so yeah maybe Logan is trying to process what's happening. Regarding the return of Logan's mind, I wouldn't be surprised if Anna and Bernard Delacroix are responsible for giving Logan a chance to fight back after they learned of Soteira's plans.

Now why all this talk about cloning and de-extinction, I have no clue yet.

Regarding the prison cells and Soule trying to rebuild Logan, that could be interesting I just hope Romulus isn't behind one these cells lol.

Also the wall with the three circles, maybe it has something to with the three tales Anna is going to tell about who is Wolverine.
    end of spoilers
    Thanks, I have to shorten my time here at CBR Forums, because of real live, but I try my best!
    I also have a lot of questions left, I hope most of them will be answered step by step during RoW,

spoilers:

Because I think it is not actually Persephone talking to him, it is only her image. Like the victims are also images Logan's mind recalls for his inner monologue.
    I actually think it is Logan telling himself that he has the power to bring it back. He has the key to unlock everything.
    The berserker is something Logan is running from and fighting his whole former live. It is Logan himself being afraid of this part of himself and Persephone's image is only the vessel to voice it.
    He maybe has the change to be free of him, but I think Logan will need the berserker at one point of Row and has to set him free.
    I recall the many versions of Logan running around in his mind during his fight with the demon in Aaron's Wolverine vs the X-Men.

I think the wall with the three circles will be opened in issue #4 and it will reveal Logan for what he was used by soteira.
    That is why the woman's dead body is shown on the cover.
    Yes and Romulus wall should be even more massive than the wall with the circles!
    end of spoilers

Edit:

spoilers:

Regarding the return of Logan's mind, I wouldn't be surprised if Anna and Bernard Delacroix are responsible for giving Logan a chance to fight back after they learned of Soteira's plans.
    end of spoilers
    I think the same!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-20-2018 at 03:46 AM.

Ah Mister Murdock is such a good guy! Well I wouldn't put a lot of money on the Wendigo to be honest he has been so inconsistent in recent years and his last fight with Sabretooth didn't end well for him:

I like Creed but honestly he shouldn't have been able to take down a Wendigo so easily, not even with his adamantium skeleton/claws and not underwater. Wendigo is supposed to be able to hold his own against the Hulk but since it was writen by Daniel Way it's not really surprising lol.

And I agree about ROW, I won't jump to conclusions right now but yeah let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst lol.

Still, he gets strangely tense when i talk him about ninjas, i wonder why?.....

Wow, Wendigo was jobbed hard, but i really want too see a proper figth between those 2. He is definetly not as strong as Hulk, considering that Logan couldn't pierce Banner skin in their first figth but he was able penetrate Wendigo's and of course there is their second figth in Claremont's run, when Lpgan is able to surprise him and knock the ligths out of him, for a short while (it wasn't much but still pretty impressive), althougth he wasn't able to pierce his skin in that case thougth lol. Comsidering that Creed is only a bit stronger than Logan, i don't think thatbit would be a big difference, but it could show their differences in how they figth.

That phone call at the end was great and yeah that cult is definetly mess up.
    Last edited by TheCape; 09-20-2018 at 04:48 AM.