Page 48 of 138 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    You are probably rigth, i get this sensation that althougth Soule does know the solo characthers that he write, that he gets what made then thick like Spider-Man, Daredevil and Wolverine and he isn't afraid of exploring new things, he really doesn't care much for continuity, reading his Astonishing X-Men i basically feel like he was saying at the beggining that he just wanted to write what he wanted too without caring much for qhat 8t came before, beyond the general idea, probably why his Gambit and Cypher were so bad, like he does k ow the basics of then but didn't really care about going much deeper to be honest, but that's just my take. As for Logan not being a mutant, that could be interesting... but i don't think that it would happen, mostly because of branding, X-Men are mutants and Wolverine is the face of then (or at least the team pet lol), from branding purposes it doesn't make sense to have him as "not mutant", but i could be wrong.

Never read Paradise X, is any good?.

Lol, Wolverine is a great babbysitter, but a horrible storyteller, the kid learned some good lessons at the end . That story was just ridicously funny.

Thr Beer Clan has been hidden in the last 100 years, waiting for the return of their master, they had been waiting for too damn long!!!.

Wait for the next plot twist when we discover that Logan is the sixth Summer's brother and the actual father of Jean Grey sister .

P.s: I thougth about making him Kurt's dad, but i couldn't do that to the shippers lol.
    I agree especially after reading the Logan Legacy/Wolverines, Astonishing X-Men and Weapon Lost, continuity isn't Soule's strong point especially when it comes to the characterization of some characters. I can see what he wanted to do with Cypher and Gambit, but yeah the execution wasn't great and in the end it was lackluster. Same with Cornelius's characterization during Death of Wolverine, which didn't make a lot of sense (It also doesn't help that Cornelius was supposed to be dead too).
    If Soule would have replaced him by the Professor (also dead but at this point, I don't think Soule or Marvel editors cared), that would have been much better.

Ah just imagine the shitstorm if Marvel revealed that the most popular mutant was never a mutant to begin with but something else. Good luck to the Marketing team lol.

Despite some good ideas, I think both Universe X and Paradise X were really uneven and the ending of the trilogy was really rushed. Earth X was great though and several things that happened in this trilogy seems to have influenced a lot of writers in recent years.

The Messiah will return to the Beer Clan, that's the prophecy:

Well when teasing some of the twists that would be revealed during Hunt/Return, Cebulski said: "And if I can drop one hint: was Vulcan the true third Summers brother?!". Now maybe it was just a tongue-in-cheek comment or maybe something related to the Summers family will be revealed during Return of Wolverine.
    Lmao Kurt's Dad, poor shippers they would go crazy! Maybe that's the reason Kurt decided to grow a beard, he wanted to honour the memory of Logan lol.
    Last edited by Hush; 09-24-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Well since we're sharing our theories about Return of Wolverine, Cbr also has their own theory about what's going on:

https://www.cbr.com/return-of-wolver...l-possibility/

Interesting article especially the parallels the author drew between the River Styx, the loss of memory, Persephone/Soteira/Queen of Hell and what we saw during the first issue of Return of Wolverine and the title of the second issue. But Hunt for Wolverine and Return of Wolverine taking place before Legacy would be strange though and not very plausible especially after what we saw during the Where is Wolverine backups.

But just imagine for a second if Return of Wolverine ends with the scene from Legacy and Wolverine getting the space gem... Maximum trolling here lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Well since we're sharing our theories about Return of Wolverine, Cbr also has their own theory about what's going on:

Interesting article especially the parallels the author drew between the River Styx, the loss of memory, Persephone/Soteira/Queen of Hell and what we saw during the first issue of Return of Wolverine and the title of the second issue. But Hunt for Wolverine and Return of Wolverine taking place before Legacy would be strange though and not very plausible especially after what we saw during the Where is Wolverine backups.

But just imagine for a second if Return of Wolverine ends with the scene from Legacy and Wolverine getting the space gem... Maximum trolling here lol.
    After reading this article if u have noticed that yet , the article referred ROW events were actually taking place before HFW and Marvel Legacy or any of those cameos of Wolverine that took place on X-Men or Infinity Wars or FF....I mean its quite reasonable and B@#@$ as well because if u have seen Logan's current situation on ROW...........It said that Logan has amnesia , the scientist told that he was supposed to be dead because he was actually dead after DOW and maybe those videos that DD saw on HFW WL was actually referring to Wolverine's past with Persephone but it didn't told when did it happen??? , it may have taken place after ROW or before ROW but then why was Logan tied up on the last panel of Dead Ends with Persephone??? ...........

His whereabouts was supposed to be discrete then Persephone's because he remembered of who he was during all those cameos he had shown on different Marvel Comics(if If our reference of Logan's current situation will be ROW #1) ....Therefore i have regarded this article as B@$#%@ , and it's better not to come to conclusions about Logan's whereabouts yet

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    After reading this article if u have noticed that yet , the article referred ROW events were actually taking place before HFW and Marvel Legacy or any of those cameos of Wolverine that took place on X-Men or Infinity Wars or FF....I mean its quite reasonable and B@#@$ as well because if u have seen Logan's current situation on ROW...........It said that Logan has amnesia , the scientist told that he was supposed to be dead because he was actually dead after DOW and maybe those videos that DD saw on HFW WL was actually referring to Wolverine's past with Persephone but it didn't told when did it happen??? , it may have taken place after ROW or before ROW but then why was Logan tied up on the last panel of Dead Ends with Persephone??? ...........

His whereabouts was supposed to be discrete then Persephone's because he remembered of who he was during all those cameos he had shown on different Marvel Comics(if If our reference of Logan's current situation will be ROW #1) ....Therefore i have regarded this article as B@$#%@ , and it's better not to come to conclusions about Logan's whereabouts yet
    I’m thinking Persephone brought Logan’s body back from the dead and sealed off his mind in these cells essentially getting to drive it while no one is home. What we are witnessing is Logan’s mind fighting to retake control. I think the shaved head Wolverine saying bub bub bub is going to be the Wolverine Logan will have to beat to regain control probably as his autopilot body is trying to kill the X-men thus adding to the suspense and urgency.

To be honest what happened in the first issue seems to be a mix of what happened in the real world and something taking place inside Logan's mind or a simulation and I wouldn't be surprised if what we're seeing in the first issue is something that happened during the Hunt (the kidnapping) but now from the pov of our Logan.
    I'm just saying that I found interesting how the writer tried to link what happened in the first issue to the several mythological figures and locations used by Soule in order to explain how Logan is coming back to the land of the living. Of course there is no need to take this article seriously especially in regards to Logan's whereabouts. Same for ROW taking place before HOW, I'm almost sure that's not the case but it's just fun to see how other people interpreted this issue.

The timeline of everything we saw up until now is the big thing we all have trouble to understand. Why was Logan using that space gem in the first place while acting like his normal self? Why did he give it to Natasha if he was already under Persephone/Soteira control since they're the one who brought him back to life (if we believe Persephone)? Did he use the gem to commit all the murders we saw during the Hunt and teleport to Soteira HQ in space? If so why did he abandon it?

Maybe that's why Logan is shown as a prisoner of Persephone because he finally managed to regain control of his body and abandon the gem which would explain why Persephone was looking for Logan in Madripoor (where he abandoned the gem) when she hired the Femmes Fatales at the beginning of the Hunt. I wouldn't be surprised if the fourth issue of ROW takes place just after Dead Ends.

Another strange thing, Logan's characterizations in Legacy/Hunt seems to be a mix of three of his personalities we saw during the first issue of ROW. In Legacy/Infinity Countdown/Gold he was basically acting like a hero (wolverine) but also as an undercover adventurer (Patch). While in the Hunt, he was basically acting like a living weapon (Weapon X) obeying to orders like a good dog. My guess is the first three issues of ROW takes place at the same time as the Legacy/Hunt but Logan's vision of the reality seems to be distorted as we saw in the first issue of ROW.

Maybe that's the big reveal and by the end of the third issue Logan will learn the truth about what happened and how he played right into Persephone's hands as Dthirds3 said (basically what happened to Old Man Logan when he killed the X-Men).

At this point everything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I’m thinking Persephone brought Logan’s body back from the dead and sealed off his mind in these cells essentially getting to drive it while no one is home. What we are witnessing is Logan’s mind fighting to retake control. I think the shaved head Wolverine saying bub bub bub is going to be the Wolverine Logan will have to beat to regain control probably as his autopilot body is trying to kill the X-men thus adding to the suspense and urgency.
    So something similar to what happened during Goes to Hell/vs the X-Men/revenge (the demon being replaced by Persephone) by Aaron? That would make sense and could explain why Logan knows about Persephone's plan and has some amnesia.

I'm not sure about the berserker, I think he's the key to Logan's freedom. Despite Logan being affraid of him, Persephone seems to be affraid too because she knows this thing is crazy. Just like it happened against Mr.X or during the Back in Japan story, the berserker is the only thing that can help Logan break any mindcontrol because no one can contol it:

But I have to admit Logan fighting the berserker in order to regain control of his body could be fun! So I guess we'll see

BANNED

To be honest what happened in the first issue seems to be a mix of what happened in the real world and something taking place inside Logan's mind or a simulation and I wouldn't be surprised if what we're seeing in the first issue is something that happened during the Hunt (the kidnapping) but now from the pov of our Logan.
    I'm just saying that I found interesting how the writer tried to link what happened in the first issue to the several mythological figures and locations used by Soule in order to explain how Logan is coming back to the land of the living. Of course there is no need to take this article seriously especially in regards to Logan's whereabouts. Same for ROW taking place before HOW, I'm almost sure that's not the case but it's just fun to see how other people interpreted this issue.
    I wasn't serious about the article either and the article was also reasonable as i said before but it was quite dragged out due to mythology . But nevertheless i liked that article due to some some particular reasons which was clearly defined .....

The timeline of everything we saw up until now is the big thing we all have trouble to understand. Why was Logan using that space gem in the first place while acting like his normal self? Why did he give it to Natasha if he was already under Persephone/Soteira control since they're the one who brought him back to life (if we believe Persephone)? Did he use the gem to commit all the murders we saw during the Hunt and teleport to Soteira HQ in space? If so why did he abandon it?

Maybe that's why Logan is shown as a prisoner of Persephone because he finally managed to regain control of his body and abandon the gem which would explain why Persephone was looking for Logan in Madripoor (where he abandoned the gem) when she hired the Femmes Fatales at the beginning of the Hunt. I wouldn't be surprised if the fourth issue of ROW takes place just after Dead Ends.

Another strange thing, Logan's characterizations in Legacy/Hunt seems to be a mix of three of his personalities we saw during the first issue of ROW. In Legacy/Infinity Countdown/Gold he was basically acting like a hero (wolverine) but also as an undercover adventurer (Patch). While in the Hunt, he was basically acting like a living weapon (Weapon X) obeying to orders like a good dog. My guess is the first three issues of ROW takes place at the same time as the Legacy/Hunt but Logan's vision of the reality seems to be distorted as we saw in the first issue of ROW.

Maybe that's the big reveal and by the end of the third issue Logan will learn the truth about what happened and how he played right into Persephone's hands as Dthirds3 said (basically what happened to Old Man Logan when he killed the X-Men).

At this point everything is possible.
    Well idt that Logan's was mindcontrolled when he was taking the space gem but i must say space gem is a total mess(in terms of its effects) because if i recall the same thing that happened with Steve from Theasract therefore what happened with Logan by space gem is a totally an unending controversy

And the fact that Madripoor was the place where Persephone was finding his whereabouts therefore ur theory maybe right about btw ...If things that happened with Logan on ROW was before all HFW and Marvel Legacy/ or any other cameos then it seems quite reasonable and one of my contversial thoughts will finally be put into rest ;D

I agree especially after reading the Logan Legacy/Wolverines, Astonishing X-Men and Weapon Lost, continuity isn't Soule's strong point especially when it comes to the characterization of some characters. I can see what he wanted to do with Cypher and Gambit, but yeah the execution wasn't great and in the end it was lackluster. Same with Cornelius's characterization during Death of Wolverine, which didn't make a lot of sense (It also doesn't help that Cornelius was supposed to be dead too).
    If Soule would have replaced him by the Professor (also dead but at this point, I don't think Soule or Marvel editors cared), that would have been much better.

Ah just imagine the shitstorm if Marvel revealed that the most popular mutant was never a mutant to begin with but something else. Good luck to the Marketing team lol.

Despite some good ideas, I think both Universe X and Paradise X were really uneven and the ending of the trilogy was really rushed. Earth X was great though and several things that happened in this trilogy seems to have influenced a lot of writers in recent years.

The Messiah will return to the Beer Clan, that's the prophe

Well when teasing some of the twists that would be revealed during Hunt/Return, Cebulski said: "And if I can drop one hint: was Vulcan the true third Summers brother?!". Now maybe it was just a tongue-in-cheek comment or maybe something related to the Summers family will be revealed during Return of Wolverine.
    Lmao Kurt's Dad, poor shippers they would go crazy! Maybe that's the reason Kurt decided to grow a beard, he wanted to honour the memory of Logan lol.
    Yup, he kind of treat the characthers as myths and legends first to an extent, you know how people say that superheroes are the modern greek myths, i think than that is how Soule writes then, i admit a part of me enjoys that and his prose is usually good, but it has his disavantages, still i find kind of funny that he gets the "big three" of Marvel (Spider-Man, Daredevil and Wolverine) in spite of his apparent aversion to continuity lol. BTW what did you think about what he did with Xavier?.

Wolverine was an inhuman all along and then the forums explote!!! .

Thanks, i heard good things about Earth X, but almost nobody talks about the other two. At least i would check the first one,.just for that weird plot with Norman.

The prophet had spoken, the choosen would rise from the west wielding flaming claws and a cup of bear, his subjects shall kneel after the uttering of a single word: "Bub...".

The third Summer brother is behind Wolverine's resurrection because he discovered the truth... Logan is actually Cyclops father not Corsair!!!!! .

I can see the title of that story, "How my best bro ended being my dad" . Honestly, i always wondered what Kurt thougth about Logan and Mystique past.
    Last edited by TheCape; 09-25-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Interesting article and not completly impossible, is clear that Soule is using Greek Mythology as an inspiration (not sure to what extent thougth) and i think that most of us agreed that the first issue isn't quite what it looks like, not mentioning whay Soule said about Logan awakening in a methaphoric hell, IMHO he is going to get out of "hell" at the end of issue 3, the theory that is something among the same lines of Aaron's "Wolverine Goes To Hell" is also likely, after all what better way to destroy his myth, but still not quite sire how to tied all thay together.

That being said, i'm not sure if this is happening before Hunt and Infinity Countdown, is very likely that the Wolverine that we have seen around in the last year are the different parts of Logan mind taking over without ryme or reason while he is figthing the programing.
    Last edited by TheCape; 09-25-2018 at 01:11 PM.

By the way i published this in another thread about your favorite characther flaws and i posted this

Logan is stubborn, once he has a goal set, you aren't changing his mind, especially when it comes to revenge. And aothougth he does an honest attempt of keeping himself under control his temper plus his mutation and the mental trauma caused by his time on Weapon X has made his temper a bit... unstable and haa gotten him on trouble more than once.

A more recent one is that his healling factor has made him a bit over reliant on it, so he has left himself be hit stuff that frankly he would have dodge easily in the old days, althougth it was also implied that is a sort of sick penitence for what he discovered about himself after M-Day.
    Do you guys agreee with my interpretation or do you think that i forgot something.

I wasn't serious about the article either and the article was also reasonable as i said before but it was quite dragged out due to mythology . But nevertheless i liked that article due to some some particular reasons which was clearly defined .....

Well idt that Logan's was mindcontrolled when he was taking the space gem but i must say space gem is a total mess(in terms of its effects) because if i recall the same thing that happened with Steve from Theasract therefore what happened with Logan by space gem is a totally an unending controversy

And the fact that Madripoor was the place where Persephone was finding his whereabouts therefore ur theory maybe right about btw ...If things that happened with Logan on ROW was before all HFW and Marvel Legacy/ or any other cameos then it seems quite reasonable and one of my contversial thoughts will finally be put into rest
    Yeah let's hope Soule has a good explanation of what happened during Legacy/Hunt because right now it doesn't make a lot of sense lol.

Yup, he kind of treat the characthers as myths and legends first to an extent, you know how people say that superheroes are the modern greek myths, i think than that is how Soule writes then, i admit a part of me enjoys that and his prose is usually good, but it has his disavantages, still i find kind of funny that he gets the "big three" of Marvel (Spider-Man, Daredevil and Wolverine) in spite of his apparent aversion to continuity lol. BTW what did you think about what he did with Xavier?.

Wolverine was an inhuman all along and then the forums explote!!!

Thanks, i heard good things about Earth X, but almost nobody talks about the other two. At least i would check the first one,.just for that weird plot with Norman.

The prophet had spoken, the choosen would rise from the west wielding flaming claws and a cup of bear, his subjects shall kneel after the uttering of a single word: "Bub...".

The third Summer brother is behind Wolverine's resurrection because he discovered the truth... Logan is actually Cyclops father not Corsair!!!!!

I can see the title of that story, "How my jest bro ended being my dad". Honestly, i always wondered whatbKurt thougth about Logan and Mystique past
    You're right, despite the characterization of some characters at least he got Wolverine, Spider-Man and Daredevil right. I think his writing style reads much better in tpb than in back issue, he's the kind of writer who like to build his story for a while, unfortunately sometimes the pacing is suffering and the ending of his stories is rushed. But yeah he doesn't seem to be a fan of continuity, but I can't say I blame him for ignoring most of the Cornell run during Death of Wolverine or that whole Messiah trilogy when it comes to Bishop lol.

I often say that Wolverine and Xavier were both butchered after House of M but what Marvel did to Bishop was also horrible. The guy who saved the X-Men against Onslaught, stopped his future from happening and almost died as a result was now a traitor and a raging psychopath who wanted to kill a baby and who killed billion of people during that Messiah saga, such nonsense.
    If there is one thing I don't like, it's character assassination especially if it's just to prop up another character, that's where you see the difference between a good and a bad story in my opinion and that's one of the reason I'm not the biggest fan of this Messiah saga.

Regarding Xavier, well I might be in the minority here but I never disliked Fantomex as a character I liked him during New X-Men, Weapon X or Uncanny X-Force and each time him and Logan were working together it was fun. Also he reminds me of Fantômas and of Diabolik, which is another good thing for me lol.
    So having Xavier takes over his body was a little disappointing, now maybe it will be great, the Astonishing X-Men annual was interesting for example but yeah at this point this guy is not Xavier (characterization wise) nor Fantomex but just something else.
    Maybe that's one of the themes Soule loved about resurrection, the fact that coming back to life will change you and give you a new outlook on life which is what happened to Xavier and what might happen to Logan by the end of Return of Wolverine. I just hope Logan won't take over the body of someone else lol.

Well if you like Earth X, both Universe X and Paradise X are worth reading in my opinion and yeah that Norman plot was really really crazy.

Ah, Logan as an inhuman could have happened during the Inhumans push by Marvel but now that they're getting rid of them that would be a strange move lol.

You're right Brother mutant and his church will save us all!!!!!!!!

Logan being the ancestor of Scott would make the Schism and the rivalry between them even more messed up lol.

I'm not even sure if Logan ever told Kurt about him and Mystique, I'm sure Kurt is aware of what happened betwen those 2 but I guess it's a taboo subject for both Logan and Kurt

Interesting article and not completly impossible, is clear that Soule is using Greek Mythology as an inspiration (not sure to what extent thougth) and i think that most of us agreed that the first issue isn't quite what it looks like, not mentioning whay Soule said about Logan awakening in a methaphoric hell, IMHO he is going to get out of "hell" at the end of issue 3, the theory that is something among the same lines of Aaron's "Wolverine Goes To Hell" is also likely, after all what better way to destroy his myth, but still not quite sire how to tied all thay together.

That being said, i'm not sure if this is happening before Hunt and Infinity Countdown, is very likely that the Wolverine that we have seen around in the last year are the different parts of Logan mind taking over without ryme or reason while he is figthing the programing.
    Yeah the hell/Styx/Persephone are all metaphors of what's really happening in the real world, what's strange is that Soule said the "Hell" where Logan is waking up is in the real world, so if the first issue is taking place in our world but at the same time in Logan's head just like during the Weapon X experiment.

Regarding the parts of Logan's mind that would be a nice twist, and basically maybe that's why Persephone wants Logan to open the numerous cells inside his mind and once he opened the Weapon X cell, he would become Persephone puppet just like what we saw during the Hunt one shot when he killed someone but Persephone was shown to be able to control him. Oh god it's THEORY TIME again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way i published this in another thread about your favorite characther flaws and i posted this

Do you guys agreee with my interpretation or do you think that i forgot something.
    That's a good interpretation of Wolverine especially of the Logan we got post House of M good job TheCape You can really see how the Wolverine we got since Origin/Origin II/Origins/House of M, is really different from the one we had when Claremont left the franchise in 1991 before the memories implants, the bone claws, the animal mutation, his past as a war criminal and all of that.

Yeah let's hope Soule has a good explanation of what happened during Legacy/Hunt because right now it doesn't make a lot of sense lol.

You're right, despite the characterization of some characters at least he got Wolverine, Spider-Man and Daredevil right. I think his writing style reads much better in tpb than in back issue, he's the kind of writer who like to build his story for a while, unfortunately sometimes the pacing is suffering and the ending of his stories is rushed. But yeah he doesn't seem to be a fan of continuity, but I can't say I blame him for ignoring most of the Cornell run during Death of Wolverine or that whole Messiah trilogy when it comes to Bishop lol.

I often say that Wolverine and Xavier were both butchered after House of M but what Marvel did to Bishop was also horrible. The guy who saved the X-Men against Onslaught, stopped his future from happening and almost died as a result was now a traitor and a raging psychopath who wanted to kill a baby and who killed billion of people during that Messiah saga, such nonsense.
    If there is one thing I don't like, it's character assassination especially if it's just to prop up another character, that's where you see the difference between a good and a bad story in my opinion and that's one of the reason I'm not the biggest fan of this Messiah saga.

Regarding Xavier, well I might be in the minority here but I never disliked Fantomex as a character I liked him during New X-Men, Weapon X or Uncanny X-Force and each time him and Logan were working together it was fun. Also he reminds me of Fantômas and of Diabolik, which is another good thing for me lol.
    So having Xavier takes over his body was a little disappointing, now maybe it will be great, the Astonishing X-Men annual was interesting for example but yeah at this point this guy is not Xavier (characterization wise) nor Fantomex but just something else.
    Maybe that's one of the themes Soule loved about resurrection, the fact that coming back to life will change you and give you a new outlook on life which is what happened to Xavier and what might happen to Logan by the end of Return of Wolverine. I just hope Logan won't take over the body of someone else lol.

Well if you like Earth X, both Universe X and Paradise X are worth reading in my opinion and yeah that Norman plot was really really crazy.

Ah, Logan as an inhuman could have happened during the Inhumans push by Marvel but now that they're getting rid of them that would be a strange move lol.

You're right Brother mutant and his church

Logan being the ancestor of Scott would make the Schism and the rivalry between them even more messed up lol.

I'm not even sure if Logan ever told Kurt about him and Mystique, I'm sure Kurt is aware of what happened betwen those 2 but I guess it's a taboo subject for both Logan and Kurt
    The more i think about it, more i believe that Soule could do great work in an elseworld tale for the Marvel Universe, it would fit him like a glove. Especially with his writting style, but i supposed that it doesn't pay as much, what did you think about his DC work?, i like Red Lanterns and Swamp Thing, but i admit that i wasn't the most versed in Guy Gardner and Alec Holland.

I don't know enougth about Bishop to have an strong opinion of the guy, but i never liked that plost twist, it feel really cheap and disrespectfull to his fans IMO. But speaking about other characthers, do you think that Marvel did that with Logan to an extent? (him being used as a prop or other being used as a prop for him).

Yeah, i thougth the same, but i guest that you could argue that X resembled a bit to the old school Xavier for the 60s when he was mindwhipping whole towns. I actually don't hate Fantomex either, i kind of dig dynamic with Logan over X-Force, but i have never been very passional about him, still i feel sad for his most passional fans (i know that they exist somwhere here lol), is never a fun thing to have then in limbo.

Thanks for the recommendation!!!.

Sad for the Inhumans, i' sure that a resurrected Inhuman/Hot Clawed Wolverine could have saved then . Still i hope that their franchise can get a revival at some point in better circumstances.

Lol, i think that Kurt knows based in that scen from Manifest Destiny by Aaron, so is probably among those lines

Kurt: So you and my m... eh Mr Darkholme...
    Logan: Elf, if you end that sentence i'm going to stab you.
    Kurt: Ok then..
    Logan: And to clear things up... we aren't related.
    Kurt: Oh thank god!!!
    Last edited by TheCape; 09-25-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Yeah the hell/Styx/Persephone are all metaphors of what's really happening in the real world, what's strange is that Soule said the "Hell" where Logan is waking up is in the real world, so if the first issue is taking place in our world but at the same time in Logan's head just like during the Weapon X experiment.

Regarding the parts of Logan's mind that would be a nice twist, and basically maybe that's why Persephone wants Logan to open the numerous cells inside his mind and once he opened the Weapon X cell, he would become Persephone puppet just like what we saw during the Hunt one shot when he killed someone but Persephone was shown to be able to control him. Oh god it's THEORY TIME again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a good interpretation of Wolverine especially of the Logan we got post House of M good job TheCape You can really see how the Wolverine we got since Origin/Origin II/Origins/House of M, is really different from the one we had when Claremont left the franchise in 1991 before the memories implants, the bone claws, the animal mutation, his past as a war criminal and all of that.
    I feel that after House of M, Logan became a lot more self depreciative, by Aaron's you can pretty much see that he considers himself a monster and that whatever is waiting for him in the afterlife... he deserves it, maybe that's why he didn't care about being called an hypocrite or acting like one, hell is waiting for him anyway, what does it matter a sin like that more, is kind of depressing when you think about it.

Theory time is always best time . Sadly, bo sings of our cooking theory so far

BANNED

Vote ur favorite character through through this link from Jordon White's tweet

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...36740901425152
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-25-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Vote ur favorite character through through this link from Jordon White's tweet

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...36740901425152
    I was wondering when this would be put here, thanks biswaboxz