Page 100 of 138 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I'm fine with Logan only appearing in his own solo for a time, but he definitely belongs in the X-Men. He's just to damn important to the tam and it's history. If Marvel puts him in any Avengers team instead of the X-Men when he's fully back, well my head will explode.
    Yeah honestly Logan being on his own for a while before joining the X-Men would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Pff... wah, i mean whaaattttt!!!!!, of course not, what makes you think that *hides list of new phrases for emergency cases*, it would take more than that.

Dear god that mistery must had been a torture, i admit that i haven't been keeping up with Aaron's Thor, but the answer to that particular problem didn't convinced me.

Eiwing is one of those writers that people keep recomending me and i keep ignoring lol. Immortal Hulk is the first time that i read a full run of his (i did read some odd issue of his Avengers work) and so far it has been amazing, Bennet's aetwork is perfect for this story.

I always in for a story that show Logan's more tactical side, so this should be interesting.
    I'm going to find that list

Yeah same for me, I wasn't convinced by AAron's explanation either, I'm really not a fan of the whole unworthy plot.

Ewing and Bennet Immortal Hulk is really amazing, I also liked some parts of Ewing's Ultimates series but unfortunately both volume were derailled by Civil War II and Secret Empire. Mighty Avengers and Loki were good though and it's not a marvel series but his Doctor Who comics was really good too!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I tried Long Night, yall ... I only heard ep1. I liked the mystery but all this time I thought Logan was pretending to be Marshall cuz his voice really suits Logan. But I guess Logan is the murder in the story. Story is gravitating just having hard time distinguishing voices lol
    Yeah at first it might be a little confusing but curing the second episode, you will hear Logan speaks a little more and after that you won't forget his voice

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank's!

Art from wolverine: the long night comic adaptation
    Marcio Takara and colors Matt Milla

https://mobile.twitter.com/annaliseb...950678528?s=09
    Nice! I really like the art and as TheCape said it must be when Logan was working on that boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=59521310

Attachment 73653
    Can somone explane what the point of return is now that we know his return spins out of infinity war ?
    Now is Wolverine actually gonna remain a part of the story this time or are they gonna pull another bait and switch having him drop out for no apparent reason and be replaced by someone completely unrelated?

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    When we get to end of both Return and Infinity Wars, that might be more apparent.

One would think that both stories will ultimately have their own purpose.

As for Wolverine: Infinity Watch, hell yes. I really wanted Duggan to get on Wolverine's solo book when Return was done so I'm happy about that and making it lean towards the cosmic will set it apart from the familiar Logan tales that we're used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    This, but that took my by suprise!
    But just now I am at a loss of words, have to process this!
    This seems to be a limited series:
    https://previewsworld.com/article/220938
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    The tease “…THE NEW COSMIC STATUS QUO WILL DEMAND...WATCHING…” seems to foretell a return of Uatu.
    Wait if this supposed to be the continuation of ROW?, weird. For another is Duggan writting Wolverine, that's a winning combination.
    I'm really surprised by this news, on one hand I'm happy that Duggan is writing Logan again, Logan/Loki interactions during Countdown/Wars are great and a cosmic Wolverine adventure could be fun but on the other hand another mini seriously Marvel?

This whole sotyline was teased during Countdown and especially the fact Logan would have a big role with the space stones:

Same for Axel Alonso who said that the mystery behind Logan's space stone would take him to unusual places:

https://www.cbr.com/wolverine-next-marvel-appearance/

So the fact that he almost never appeared during most of the Countdown/Wars saga was really weird despite both Diamond Patch and Phoenix Wolverine being the the ones who gave Loki a fighting chance against Gamora so in the end I'm not really surprised they pick up this plot again.

Regarding the tease and seeing how Duggan really wants to write a Nick Fury/Logan team up I wouldn't be surprised if the Unseen will interact with both Logan and Loki. Now what it means for the whole mystery behind Hunt/Row, well I'm even more confused lol.

Also looking at this announcement, please Marvel, stop calling Wolverine "Logan Howlett", it's dumb just call him Logan.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...8/2018-10.html

Return Of Wolverine #2 -80, 211

Damn, that was a big drop for the second issue, didn't expect it to be so drastic.

But to be fair, all the sales of this weren't that big in any of the main fronts.
    Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Guys I was this expecting this type of numbers for ROW and honestly I don't care about that cause's Wolverine Infinity Watch can have two possiblities which me and Hush were talking about quite a few days ago .

1) This may unravel Logan's mysterious cameos which started from Marvel Legacy that happened after ROW . There was a theory made by CBR article which HUSH shared
    2) This may be the continuity after ROW and it may be the ongoing or current status quo Wolverine series .

Either way I am happy about this and quiet relieved , since I wasn't much sure that they will be any ongoing or any title which can reveal Wolverine cameos cause they were so many titles which are not related to ROW
    Yep I'm not really suprised by those sales numbers especially after how Marvel mismanaged everything related to Wolverine's return with Hunt and with the change of artist for ROW. After that terrible second issue I wouln't be surprised if the sales of future issues will be even worse if the third issue is underwhelming as well.

Well honestly right now, things are really even more confusing regarding the whole cameos and the ending of ROW which seems to take place in space. I wouldn't be surprised if Logan also appeared in the next issue of Infinity Wars.

HJ share this on twitter
    "We’ve lost a creative genius. Stan Lee was a pioneering force in the superhero universe. I’m proud to have been a small part of his legacy and .... to have helped bring one of his characters to life."
    Such a sad news, Rest in Peace Stan and thank you for all the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Now is Wolverine actually gonna remain a part of the story this time or are they gonna pull another bait and switch having him drop out for no apparent reason and be replaced by someone completely unrelated?
    Yeah let's hope it's not a bait and switch this time especially since the story is entitled Wolverine: Infinity Watch lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yep I'm not really suprised by those sales numbers especially after how Marvel mismanaged everything related to Wolverine's return with Hunt and with the change of artist for ROW. After that terrible second issue I wouln't be surprised if the sales of future issues will be even worse if the third issue is underwhelming as well.

Well honestly right now, things are really even more confusing regarding the whole cameos and the ending of ROW which seems to take place in space. I wouldn't be surprised if Logan also appeared in the next issue of Infinity Wars.

Yeah let's hope it's not a bait and switch this time especially since the story is entitled Wolverine: Infinity Watch lol.
    Dude u do realize I was talking about this link which u shared b4 ,right ?
    Return of Wolverine Prequel Possibility

I still think that whatever is happening with Logan right now in ROW maybe in his mind . I wasn't really optimistic about this cause's there more than enough chances that it could be his current status quo of Marvel comics .

Dude u do realize I was talking about this link which u shared b4 ,right ?
    Return of Wolverine Prequel Possibility

I still think that whatever is happening with Logan right now in ROW maybe in his mind . I wasn't really optimistic about this cause's there more than enough chances that it could be his current status quo of Marvel comics .
    Yeah I know lol. Still the whole ROW taking place before Legacy don't seem possible because of what happened during "Where is Wolverine" and "Weapon Lost" that's why I said it's really confusing right now especially with the announcement of this new mini.

Regarding ROW taking place inside Logan's mind, it's really hard to say especially when the last issue seems to imply that it really takes place in the real world so maybe it takes place both in his mind and in the real world. I guess the third issue will make clear what's really happening and what's the device on Logan's chest on the cover of the fourth issue.

Regarding Logan new status quo, maybe Logan will form the new Infinity Watch team with Loki and have cosmic adventures for a while who knows it could be fun

BANNED

Yeah I know lol. Still the whole ROW taking place before Legacy don't seem possible because of what happened during "Where is Wolverine" and "Weapon Lost" that's why I said it's really confusing right now especially with the announcement of this new mini.

Regarding ROW taking place inside Logan's mind, it's really hard to say especially when the last issue seems to imply that it really takes place in the real world so maybe it takes place both in his mind and in the real world. I guess the third issue will make clear what's really happening and what's the device on Logan's chest on the cover of the fourth issue.

Regarding Logan new status quo, maybe Logan will form the new Infinity Watch team with Loki and have cosmic adventures for a while who knows it could be fun
    I don't disagree with what happened with Logan's is so much disgusting and harsh for last few yrs .But I think this comic series shouldn't be received in such a negative way , at least for fans of Wolverine(I don't care about others , sometimes they become too salty lol) for two obvious reasons .

1) Duggan is writing . haha I wasn't really exposed to his comics that much but the first volume of Uncanny Avengers was really good .
    2) Either way this is the first comics series since Marvel Legacy which should be related to ROW and Logan to be as one of the main protagonists in this comic series .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-12-2018 at 04:34 PM.

I haven't been reading Infinity War/Infinity Warps...are these events tied to the rest of the Marvel universe at all? I feel like ROW and this new Infinity Watch are going to be two completely separate things and Infinity Watch might not even address him dying and coming back. The dynamic with Loki could be interesting though.

I don't disagree with what happened with Logan's is so much disgusting and harsh for last few yrs .But I think this comic series shouldn't be received in such a negative way , at least for fans of Wolverine(I don't care about others , sometimes they become too salty lol) for two obvious reasons .

1) Duggan is writing . haha I wasn't really exposed to his comics that much but the first volume of Uncanny Avengers was really good .
    2) Either way this is the first comics series since Marvel Legacy which should be related to ROW and Logan to be as one of the main protagonists in this comic series .
    Honestly I can understand the disappointment with Marvel announcing another mini after ROW and not an ongoing, it's fair I'm disappointed too especially after everything Marvel did this year with the Wolverine franchise and since ROW was supposed to prepare Logan for the fresh start relaunch.
    But Duggan writing Wolverine is a really good news though, the few times he wrote Logan in recent years it was always great especially during his Deadpool run or more recently in Infinity Countdown/Prime.

You should check Deadpool Vol 3 #15-19 by Duggan & Posehn, it's the famous "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" story and if you like Wolverine, Deadpool and Captain America you will love it!!!

There is also the one shot Death of Wolverine: Deadpool & Captain America Vol.1 #1 also by Duggan which is great too!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I haven't been reading Infinity War/Infinity Warps...are these events tied to the rest of the Marvel universe at all? I feel like ROW and this new Infinity Watch are going to be two completely separate things and Infinity Watch might not even address him dying and coming back. The dynamic with Loki could be interesting though.
    Well he was involved with space stone during Marvel Legacy but he left the stone in the hands of Natasha . And Duggan already stated " THE NEW COSMIC STATUS QUO WILL DEMAND...WATCHING…" Therefore I think that it could Logan's ongoing status quo after ROW but honestly I am really confused with his cameo apps here and there that I can't really assure anything about this right now .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-12-2018 at 05:16 PM.

BANNED

Honestly I can understand the disappointment with Marvel announcing another mini after ROW and not an ongoing, it's fair I'm disappointed too especially after everything Marvel did this year with the Wolverine franchise and since ROW was supposed to prepare Logan for the fresh start relaunch.
    But Duggan writing Wolverine is a really good news though, the few times he wrote Logan in recent years it was always great especially during his Deadpool run or more recently in Infinity Countdown/Prime.

You should check Deadpool Vol 3 #15-19 by Duggan & Posehn, it's the famous "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" story and if you like Wolverine, Deadpool and Captain America you will love it!!!

There is also the one shot Death of Wolverine: Deadpool & Captain America Vol.1 #1 also by Duggan which is great too!
    Well he did said on twitter that he was thinking of writing Wolverine , guess he was right . Also thanks I will check those out .

P.S : Well this comic series wouldn't be bad like HFW or even ROW for OG Logan(since he is one of the main protagonist) so I am hoping for the best . I actually thought that they should have given permanent ongoing after this but I think it was quiet improbable given how much mystery Soule has surrounded with Wolverine's return with his cameos , hot claws and resurrection .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-12-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Despite the appearance of the Avengers and some Marvel villains at the start of the story, this event seems more tied to the cosmic side of the Marvel Universe and to the story Aaron, Duggan and Cates told in Legacy/GOTG/Infinity Countdown/Thanos and apart from 2 issues of Doctor Strange I don't think other ongoing titles are involved in this Infinity Wars event. Also after reading issues #4 and #5, I'm not even sure when it's supposed to take place especially regarding Logan, Emma and Hulk.

Right now it really feels like Hunt/ROW and Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Countdown/Wars/Watch are really two different storylines starring three different versions of Wolverine:

- Hunt For Wolverine = Mindcontrolled Wolverine acting like a bloodthirsty psychopath
    - Return of Wolverine = Amnesiac Wolverine with his Hot claws and a wound that doesn't heal
    - Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Gold/Countdown/Wars = Classic Wolverine with his normal powerset (no hot claws) and his memories

So something is really weird lol, maybe ROW will connect everything especially after seeing the cover of the last issue but yeah right now it's really confusing and as long as we don't know how Logan came back to life nothing will make sense lol.

Well he did said on twitter that he was thinking of writing Wolverine , guess he was right . Also thanks I will check those out .

P.S : Well this comic series wouldn't be bad like HFW or even ROW for OG Logan(since he is one of the main protagonist) so I am hoping for the best . I actually thought that they should have given permanent ongoing after this but I think it was quiet improbable given how much mystery Soule has surrounded with Wolverine's return with his cameos , hot claws and resurrection .
    Yeah honestly Duggan or Cates would be perfect for a new Wolverine ongoing! You're welcome

You're right too many things to explain right now but with any luck most of thos plots (hot claws, cameos, Logan's resurrection) will be resolved by the end of ROW and Infinity Watch will focus on the space stone plot.
    Last edited by Hush; 11-12-2018 at 05:44 PM.

RIPSTAN.jpg

R.I.P. Bub
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Despite the appearance of the Avengers and some Marvel villains at the start of the story, this event seems more tied to the cosmic side of the Marvel Universe and to the story Aaron, Duggan and Cates told in Legacy/GOTG/Infinity Countdown/Thanos and apart from 2 issues of Doctor Strange I don't think other ongoing titles are involved in this Infinity Wars event. Also after reading issues #4 and #5, I'm not even sure when it's supposed to take place especially regarding Logan, Emma and Hulk.

Right now it really feels like Hunt/ROW and Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Countdown/Wars/Watch are really two different storylines starring three different versions of Wolverine:

- Hunt For Wolverine = Mindcontrolled Wolverine acting like a bloodthirsty psychopath
    - Return of Wolverine = Amnesiac Wolverine with his Hot claws and a wound that doesn't heal
    - Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Gold/Countdown/Wars = Classic Wolverine with his normal powerset (no hot claws) and his memories

So something is really weird lol, maybe ROW will connect everything especially after seeing the cover of the last issue but yeah right now it's really confusing and as long as we don't know how Logan came back to life nothing will make sense lol.

Yeah honestly Duggan or Cates would be perfect for a new Wolverine ongoing! You're welcome

You're right too many things to explain right now but with any luck most of thos plots (hot claws, cameos, Logan's resurrection) will be resolved by the end of ROW and Infinity Watch will focus on the space stone plot.
    Well, Loki in Infinity Countdown Prime:
    There have been so many pretenders running around....
    I just had to be sure it was you
    But, yes i am pretty confused too and it is giving me an ingreasing headache when I try to process this all!
    So I wait and see how this will turn out!

Yes, Duggan's 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' is a good read . I like it! Thanks for the recommendation Hush !

My answer to
    https://static0.cbrimages.com/wp-con...=1335&fit=crop
    a year ago (11.19.17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!) was:

I am glad to see Logan back in action again. Logan doing cosmic stuff for a while...I am in. I have no knowledge about the marvel cosmic universe though, so I hope I do not have to read a ton of back stories just to understand whats going on.

I am excited to see Gerry Duggan's take on Logan. ........
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...37#post3246937

Well, this still stands, but this last year (2018) was really odd! 🤔
    Last edited by Gylfie; 11-13-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    RIPSTAN.jpg

R.I.P. Bub
    Yes, such sad news! R.I.P Stan Lee!

I can see ROW making sense of this by saying Logan was mindcontrolled during Hunt for Wolverine.
    And my guess is that Legacy was written before there were detailed plans for bringing Logan back...hence no hot claws or amnesia.
    I don't think Infinity War is using a different version of the character. The writers probably heard Wolverine was back and decided to use him in their story without finding out how ROW would change him. That, or Logan has his memories back by the time ROW ends and either loses the hot claws or can turn them on and off when he wants. It's not a major issue because Infinity War doesn't seem to be tied too closely to other ongoings.

And do you guys consider Infinity Warps to be an AU at this point?