Page 119 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    If was future Phoenix wolverine before becoming Phoenix, I think. It's such a mess I dont even think the writers know which wolverine there writing
    I’ll do you one better and say I think the writers don’t even know if Phoenix Logan is a different character than ROW Logan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Does anyone know which Wolverine that was infinity warped to Diamond Patch?

Seems like neither future Thor Wolverine nor amnesiac hot claws Wolverine would fit.
    I am assuing that was the MarvelLegacy/Avengers/WhereisWolverine Phoenix Wolverine and their is another Return of Wolverine i.e Hot Claws Wolverine and neither of them are related right imo but it's total mess so i am not even sure right now lol .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I’ll do you one better and say I think the writers don’t even know if Phoenix Logan is a different character than ROW Logan.
    NaH Phoenix Wolverine is better in every way than Return of Wolverine(or in other words x-men wolverine) . Have u seen his cowboy costume and those dialogues that he said in those appearances ? . He is total badass and in Avengers issue , he was drawn by Adam Kubert

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    NaH Phoenix Wolverine is better in every way than Return of Wolverine(or in other words x-men wolverine) . Have u seen his cowboy costume and those dialogues that he said in those appearances ? . He is total badass and in Avengers issue , he was drawn by Adam Kubert

I have and I’m loving getting Adam Kubert drawn Wolverine!

This honestly should be the return of Wolverine story.

BANNED

He is Cosmic Wolverine+Badass Wolverine

"It's gonna be helluva lot worse "

"but this right here's what we call a period of profound cosmic significance"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I have and I’m loving getting Adam Kubert drawn Wolverine!

This honestly should be the return of Wolverine story.
    Yeah I am simply having thoughts that Soule never wanted to write Wolverine . But outside x-comics , writers are just doing better imo . That's one of the reasons why i am so much excited about Infinity Watch .

Sneak peek Wolverine: The Long Night issue #1:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Benjamin_...795328/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Return of Wolverine is such a disappointment. They should have just stuck with the cosmic explanation of his return. As of now I’m really mostly just be looking forward to Dead Man Logan and Wolverine: Infinity Watch
    Yeah at this point Infinity Watch: Wolverine seems much more interesting than whatever Soule is doing. With any luck the end of Return of Wolverine will give Logan an interesting status quo at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm catching up on what you guys were talking about earlier about ROW#3. Totally agree with what others have said...the story had potential in the beginning but this issue was really meh. The dialogues were just terrible.

I got Dead Man Logan too. For some reason I thought it was going to be a story where Logan is on his own. And I thought the tone would be a lot more serious.

spoilers:
    I wasn't expecting any kind of team-up...but I really liked the team-up with Hawkeye. So far I really like the premise of the story. There are some really unexpected bad guys.

I didn't really get why Glob had so many panels though. I know he was a student when Logan ran the school, but I don't think they ever were close to each other. Imo it would have had more impact if they had chosen another character to stay by Logan's side and then say they don't want Logan to go in the beginning.
    end of spoilers

So overall I really enjoyed DML and I'm glad we're getting another year of Old Man Logan.
    You know, the tone also suprised me. With a title like Dead Man Logan, you think this story would be dramatic and dark but instead we got a good mix of serious stuff and some funny moments such as the Glob/Mutant mingle scene

Regarding Glob, after reading Brisson's run on the Old Man Logan series it kind of make sense to have him stays by Logan's side, also as biswaboxz said he's one of Brisson's favourite mutants lol. But looking at some wip from Henderson, Jubilee is also going to appear so maybe Logan closest friends will appear too and stand by his side during this last adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    spoilers:
    So many lost chances with this, oh well we still had Duggan

I wonder if our theory of she being some sort of spy is true, we our record it wouldn't surprised me...damn it maybe i just jinxed it lol
    end of spoilers

I just read it, it was great, really what i wanted to see for Felicia and Peter in a long as time, also that joke that he made about Wolverine in the previous issue was funny

"Half? what are going to do with like..half of Wolverine's claws?, he would just be half of the best in what he does"
    Yeah I can't believe they messed up his return so much, although Soule confirmed that he has been working closely with Aaron and Duggan for a while so who knows maybe everything will make sense in the end lol but yeah let's hope Duggan or Aaron will salvage all of this.

spoilers:
    There is definitely something strange with Ana, but yeah maybe she's a spy or a sleeper agent that wouldn't surprise me at all.
    end of spoilers

So true it was a nice joke!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I love that run, reading it this summer was super fun, still that first image with Wolverine using face paint looks more silly than intimidating lol
    I have to agree, that "mask" was really silly, at least Logan quickly ditched it

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post

Nice! Thanks GylT'Nav, this picture really capture the essence of the Podcast especially this sense of mystery and this urband legend's feeling about Logan. I'm really impressed by Marcio Takara and Matt Milla work!
    Last edited by Hush; 11-30-2018 at 06:58 AM.

The Wolverine's story from the Merry X-Men Holiday Special by Charles Soule and Ryan Brown: #Hotclaws for Hanukkah:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post

lol It kinda of looks horrifying , cant wait for this .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    The Wolverine's story from the Merry X-Men Holiday Special by Charles Soule and Ryan Brown: #Hotclaws for Hanukkah:

So this is as much they have shown Logan in this comic ? Maybe we will get to see more of him but it's kinda of underwhelming , either way i don't care about his appearance cause's his Logan was always gets more underwhelming with time .

I think these stories are all half a page per character, so that should be it for Wolverine.

Spectacular Member

Just finished ROW#3

It's just a boring rolls eye at this point. The X-fight was a whole lot of wasted panel space. No Kitty or Storm and too much dedicated space to his X-force persona. The comic layouts didn't help.

Soule at this point is going comfortably into the Paul Cornell category. Aaron story is much more interested... And it's a cosmic story, which shouldn't work - but he's handled it much better.

It appears there are two Wolverines... And it's silly. I'll follow this book now via the forums. No sense in buying this anymore

Astonishing Member

I like Logan but feel bad for the hardcore fans who have been buying all these neverending terrible books about his resurrection

I cant wait for this to end so we can have a proper Wolverine book or Weapon X book about Wolverine.

Is there a reason they okayed the hot claws idea when even the writer who thought it up can’t take it seriously? I just loath the idea and love how it was oh so important according to the writer yet has barely been mentioned in three issues? I really hope they somehow relate to Phoenix Logan somehow resets himself properly or merges with the other Logan.