Page 104 of 138 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2066
    Astonishing Member

IMG_20181116_145302.jpg

It appears like this is his standard look for now. Guess people will have to wait a bit for him to be in costume again

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-16-2018 at 01:03 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    IMG_20181116_145302.jpg

It appears like this is his standard look for now. Guess people will have to wait a bit for him to be in costume again
    I guess that's the Phoenix Wolverine(not OG Logan) with which people are speculating on Thor/Avengers/MarvelLegacy and all other cameos . And it's total badass look for Logan on Cowboy appearances .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Hmmm what did i just saw ?????

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I guess that's the Phoenix Wolverine(not OG Logan) with which people are speculating on Thor/Avengers/MarvelLegacy and all other cameos . And it's total badass look for Logan on Cowboy appearances .

Ok so would that make Phoenix Logan the Logan in uncanny ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Wait, we were rigth about it?!!!, holy s#&t, first The Long Nigth and bow this, we are in a roll people!!!!, now if only the made canon our cooking theory .

Also, you are onlu getting that list over my dead body!!!
    Damn if the cooking theory is real, that will be the greatest thing ever lol.

Oh a challenge eh? The mighty Doop is on the case now!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I miss him playing poker. Here are some of him playing. There so many that's its not even funny. My favorite is still with the one with Jubilee at the end with the motorcycle, sadly no scan for that.
    [img]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/147508/4507798-3658770-1935061-poker_night.jpg[img]
    [img]https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/wolverine-and-captain-marvel-having-a-debate-1.jpg?w=620&h=949[img]
    Spider-man does play in another one, lol.
    I love those issues where Logan is playing poker with other superheroes and especially with Ben Grimm and Nick Fury it's always fun and I agree with you the one with Jubilee was amazing lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I don't want to add the images directly to the thread because it's technically spoilers for Avengers #10, but there is the lineart for a couple of the panels here: http://blockmind.tumblr.com/post/180...inal-pages-for
    Thanks for the link Rover! Adam Kubert will always be one of my favorite Wolverine's artists ever, his art in that Avengers issue was amazing and I hope to see him back one day on a Wolverine ongoing!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DsEPS8ZXcAM7a1E?format=jpg&name=orig[IMG]
    https://mobile.twitter.com/cracksh0t...841280/photo/1
    Nice! Now things are getting interesting, I would have prefered to have Jeff Loveness write the Wolverine/Cyclops reunion but who knows Rosenberg might suprise me, his current Punisher series isn't bad at all!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Logan is going to show up in War of the Realms story event.
    Just saw the art it's going to be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it's just Deathlok having fun:

Or hot claws Wolverine is just Deathlok cosplaying as Wolverine in ROW, just imagine the shitstorm if that's the case lol

Logan's so badass! The guy has the phoenix force and is casually walking in space wearing a jean, a shirt, a cowboy hat and drinking beer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Ok so would that make Phoenix Logan the Logan in uncanny ?
    Well Pheonix Wolverine was wearing a hat most of the time and he has phoenix sign on his belt which wasn't shown in Uncanny cover . And i think only Aaron and Duggan is involved with Phoenix , so dont knw what Rosenburg is planning with his Age of X-Man

Fantastic Member

Hmmm what did i just saw ?????
    The deathlok with laser claws comes from the Wolverine:Weapon X series by Aaron/Garney. A poster below supplied a pic. Guess it’s standard for all Deathloks now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    The deathlok with laser claws comes from the Wolverine:Weapon X series by Aaron/Garney. A poster below supplied a pic. Guess it’s standard for all Deathloks now.
    Yeah i have remembered that after Hush showed me but thnks anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    Yup that should be Deathlok Prime, he was also in Uncanny X-Force and appeared in Wolverine & the X-Men:

Thinking about it, maybe Kid Cable is interested in him because of his tachyon probability generators:

BANNED

Guys i am kinda of having doubts after seeing the Uncanny X-Men #12 cover , whether it's Phoenix Wolverine or not(judging by the sort of similar appearance ) .

So i have asked Rosenburg whether it's Phoenix Wolverine or not on Twitter . He said NO . Our Wolverine is back . Yeah baby .

Guys i am kinda of having doubts after seeing the Uncanny X-Men #12 cover , whether it's Phoenix Wolverine or not(judging by the sort of similar appearance ) .

So i have asked Rosenburg whether it's Phoenix Wolverine or not on Twitter . He said NO . Our Wolverine is back . Yeah baby .
    Maybe it's a crazy theory, but I'm beginning to wonder if there really are two Logans or not. Maybe the hot claws in ROW could be a Phoenix thing and he doesn't realize he has that power yet.

I picked up Avengers #10 and absolutely loved the 'space cowboy' look. I hope we get more cosmic Logan, especially with Guardians of the Galaxy starting again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Maybe it's a crazy theory, but I'm beginning to wonder if there really are two Logans or not. Maybe the hot claws in ROW could be a Phoenix thing and he doesn't realize he has that power yet.

I picked up Avengers #10 and absolutely loved the 'space cowboy' look. I hope we get more cosmic Logan, especially with Guardians of the Galaxy starting again.
    Well Phoenix Wolverine doesn't have hot claws , as much i have seen his appearances from Marvel Legacy to Avengers .

Logan is actually appearing on Hulkverines issues with his normal Wolverine blue and yellow costume , so there are no doubts that there are actually two (not-old) Wolverines .

Well Phoenix Wolverine doesn't have hot claws , as much i have seen his appearances from Marvel Legacy to Avengers .

Logan is actually appearing on Hulkverines issues with his normal Wolverine blue and yellow costume , so there are no doubts that there are actually two (not-old) Wolverines .
    Actually - this is the page that made me think there is only one Logan:

If you look at the white fire stuff coming off him - you can see some coming out of his shoulders and arms, and some coming out of his claws.

And this happened in Thor #5, it's supposed to be a future with an old Thor and old crazy Phoenix Wolverine:
    Thor5.jpg

You do have a point about the costume on the Hulkverine cover though...but I don't know if it's an indication of anything since it's just a cover and that might not be what he wears in the book. I hope ROW gives us some answers soon about the claws
    Last edited by Rover; 11-16-2018 at 04:44 PM.