Page 106 of 138 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    This image, especially since it's drawn by Kubert, reminds me so much of Ultimate Wolverine. Such a good look for Logan.
    So true!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Damn if the cooking theory is real, that will be the greatest thing ever lol.

Oh a challenge eh? The mighty Doop is on the case now!

I love those issues where Logan is playing poker with other superheroes and especially with Ben Grimm and Nick Fury it's always fun and I agree with you the one with Jubilee was amazing lol:

Thanks for the link Rover! Adam Kubert will always be one of my favorite Wolverine's artists ever, his art in that Avengers issue was amazing and I hope to see him back one day on a Wolverine ongoing!

Nice! Now things are getting interesting, I would have prefered to have Jeff Loveness write the Wolverine/Cyclops reunion but who knows Rosenberg might suprise me, his current Punisher series isn't bad at all!
    It would be awesome and stupid at the same time.

Doop?, i knew that you were associate with him, i should have guest by your avatar curse you Hush!!!!!!!.

Lol to that game of poker, see Logan that's why you never left a teenage girl woth your motorcycle, it migth end in Tokyo lol.

I'm cautiosly optimistic about Cyclops ans Wolverine leading a team, hopefully i can mend some rips...oh who it would create more between the fandoms lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

That would be my guess as well, one thing I still don't understand is why this future Logan isn't helping our Logan against Soteira right now, there might be a reason. Looking at the Legacy one shot, this Logan also died recently before coming to our universe as he said he wasn't dead anymore before killing the frost giant and taking the space stone.

I just hope ROW or Infinity Watch will explain all of that.

Technically our Wolverine died and became an host of the Phoenix Force during the Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine mini just before Schism/AVX and with Spider-Man's help Logan managed to reject it.
    But the current Phoenix Wolverine we're seeing is supposed to be from the future and more precisely from the future shown during the current Thor serie (issues#1,#5 and #6), he also the one that appeared in Marvel Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Infinity Countdown/Infinity Wars/Avengers #10 and he will also appear in Infinity Watch: Wolverine as Rover and biswaboxz said, he will also appear in the War of the Realms event in april.

Yeah seeing Logan and Scott working together again is nice!

I also like this scene from Life After Logan:

Loveness had a great voice for both Scott and Logan, i think that he presented their relationship pretty acurately in that short story, with this and the Venom annual, i really want to read more of his work. Maybe i should give his Nova series a try (besides i'm a Richard Roder fan).

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Yeah, son!!! Wolverine beat Captain America in Battle Royale.
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1063554396439621633
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=59758332
    Never underestimate Wolvie's popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Is also the conclusion of the rumble threads, Steve and Logan are more or less equal in physical stats, but at the end of the day Cap doesn't really had anything in his arsenal that can bring Wolverine down for good, Logan also has higther stamina and more expirience, so Steve would eventually tired out first and would be beheaded.

Oh also, thanks to his claws Logan probably has a better damage output than Steve.
    Last edited by TheCape; 11-17-2018 at 04:56 PM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I also like this scene from Life After Logan:

That is a great moment, one of the most underrated moments between these two. Logan and Scott will never get along. They'll never see eye-to-eye on much. But the fact they're willing to stand by one another, help one another, and follow one another through the best and worst shows the kind of men they are. I look forward to their reunion next year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Wolverine and Domino by Dell' Otto (X-Force)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    It would be awesome and stupid at the same time.

Doop?, i knew that you were associate with him, i should have guest by your avatar curse you Hush!!!!!!!.

Lol to that game of poker, see Logan that's why you never left a teenage girl woth your motorcycle, it migth end in Tokyo lol.

I'm cautiosly optimistic about Cyclops ans Wolverine leading a team, hopefully i can mend some rips...oh who it would create more between the fandoms lol.
    Which means it would be perfect!

Of course I know him or maybe...I'm Doop?! Or maybe "M Night Shyamalan twist" we're all Doop?!

Such a mystery...

When The_Phenom2893 mentioned Logan playing poker that's the first scene that came to my mind lol. Yeah Logan shouldn't let Jubilee near his motorcycle it never ends well:

Thinking about it Logan shouldn't let anyone go near his bike!

Regarding the Cyclops/Wolverine team up I think either way it's going to have people talking that's for sure lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I have to admit I'm impressed by this result especially since this poll was done on the official Marvel twitter account, Logan was facing one of the most popular character of the MCU and with so many people voting it really shows how popular Logan is. I can't wait to see him appear in the MCU, it's going to be amazing!!!!!
    Last edited by Hush; 11-19-2018 at 06:30 AM.

Loveness had a great voice for both Scott and Logan, i think that he presented their relationship pretty acurately in that short story, with this and the Venom annual, i really want to read more of his work. Maybe i should give his Nova series a try (besides i'm a Richard Roder fan).
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That is a great moment, one of the most underrated moments between these two. Logan and Scott will never get along. They'll never see eye-to-eye on much. But the fact they're willing to stand by one another, help one another, and follow one another through the best and worst shows the kind of men they are. I look forward to their reunion next year.
    I agree wholeheartedly with both of you, Loveness really understands both characters and their relationship, I hope that one day he will write a Wolverine/Cyclops team up

@TheCape: If you're a fan of Richard Rider you need to read Loveness's Nova series it's really great!

By the way, Charles Soule did an AMA on Reddit yesterday:

- He confirmed that he's been working closely with Duggan and Aaron because Wolverine is a big part of the Marvel Universe and in order to keep Logan's situation straight.
    - The Hot claws are a visual way to represent that Logan went through something important.
    - The Vigil story from Soule/Siqueira will run through all of 2019 and will follow Logan through the decades starting in the 40s and ending in the present.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...ne_cocreators/

Also for anyone interested, Declan Shalvey posted his layouts for Return of Wolverine #2 (I'm not posting the image since it show the layouts for all the panels of this issue):

https://twitter.com/declanshalvey/st...52110780092417

Which means it would be perfect!

Of course I know him or maybe...I'm Doop?! Or maybe "M Night Shyamalan twist" we're all Doop?!

Such a mystery...

When The_Phenom2893 mentioned Logan playing poker that's the first scene that came to my mind lol. Yeah Logan shouldn't let Jubilee near his motorcycle it never

Thinking about it Logan shouldn't let anyone go near his bike!

Regarding the Cyclops/Wolverine team up I think either way it's going to have people talking that's for sure lol.

I have to admit I'm impressed by this result especially since this poll was done on the official Marvel twitter account, Logan was facing one of the most popular character of the MCU and with so many people voting it really shows how popular Logan is. I can't wait to see him appear in the MCU, it's going to be amazing!!!!!
    Exactly!!

We are all Doop ?!!
    *theme of X-Files sounds in the background*
    That god help us all.

Where is that second image from?. Lol to that third page, it reminds to how weird Morrison's dialogue can be.

Pages after page of discussion are going to flow, i expect 10 like minimal.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Speaking of Cowboy Wolverine

This pretty sums up what he would look if he would become soldier/cowboy Wolverine

I agree wholeheartedly with both of you, Loveness really understands both characters and their relationship, I hope that one day he will write a Wolverine/Cyclops team up

@TheCape: If you're a fan of Richard Rider you need to read Loveness's Nova series it's really great!

By the way, Charles Soule did an AMA on Reddit yesterday:

- He confirmed that he's been working closely with Duggan and Aaron because Wolverine is a big part of the Marvel Universe and in order to keep Logan's situation straight.
    - The Hot claws are a visual way to represent that Logan went through something important.
    - The Vigil story from Soule/Siqueira will run through all of 2019 and will follow Logan through the decades starting in the 40s and ending in the present.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...ne_cocreators/

Also for anyone interested, Declan Shalvey posted his layouts for Return of Wolverine #2 (I'm not posting the image since it show the layouts for all the panels of this issue):

https://twitter.com/declanshalvey/st...52110780092417
    Thanks for the recommendation and the info. So there was actually a coordinate plan huh, lets hope that all makes sense at the end lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Exactly!!

We are all Doop ?!!
    *theme of X-Files sounds in the background*
    That god help us all.

Where is that second image from?. Lol to that third page, it reminds to how weird Morrison's dialogue can be.

Pages after page of discussion are going to flow, i expect 10 like minimal.
    Poor Mulder and Scully but don't you worry the Doop will save us all!!!!!!! (after he finds that list of course)

It's from X-Men Unlimited vol.1 #35 (the second story), the same story also gave us this beautiful scene:

Logan the best there is at what he does lol.

Ah so true about Morrison's dialogues during New X-Men but honestly it was such a breath of fresh air at the time and for me this run is still the second best X-Men run ever just after the original Claremont's run.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Speaking of Cowboy Wolverine

This pretty sums up what he would look if he would become soldier/cowboy Wolverine
    Emilio Garra!!! That was such a badass look!

Thanks for the recommendation and the info. So there was actually a coordinate plan huh, lets hope that all makes sense at the end lol.
    You're welcome and yeah let's hope everything will make sense in the end! By the way Soule also debunked Newsarama theory about the Hot Claws having a connection with the Phoenix Force. So nope the Phoenix Force has nothing to do with those infamous hot claws lol.

source: https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...85493210763264

Maybe the third issue of ROW next week will give us an answer, at least we know it's going to be controversial

BANNED

Emilio Garra!!! That was such a badass look!

You're welcome and yeah let's hope everything will make sense in the end! By the way Soule also debunked Newsarama theory about the Hot Claws having a connection with the Phoenix Force. So nope the Phoenix Force has nothing to do with those infamous hot claws lol.

source: https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...85493210763264

Maybe the third issue of ROW next week will give us an answer, at least we know it's going to be controversial
    HaHa Soule already told this b4 and now again(and i am right) . It would have dampened the whole mystery behind his resurrection/hotclaws , although i wouldn't deny that hot claws have been quite underwhelming but still .