Page 40 of 138 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    From the Upcoming X-books art teases thread and posted by Silver Fang:

source: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t

Coming right at ya, Bub!
    I really like the coloring of this issue, looking better than i expected.

Yeah I don't really understand Marvel here but hey they did release an omnibus of the Crossing crossover so at this point nothing is going to surprise me lol. I have to agree 2-3 omnibi should be enough to collect all of his run. Regarding Not Dead yet, yeah it was great especially the art by Leinil Yu.
    The recent Weapon X Omnibus they released was amazing though, they really did a good job!

I completely agree Zeck's artwork during Kraven's Last Hunt was so beautiful, so even if the annual isn't that great at least the art is good!

That's true they're a good trio and I still hope that Duggan will be the next Wolverine's writer, now that he's done with the cosmic universe.

Yeah they have announced the game too early unfortunately. You're welcome
    The Crossing!, that story that we silently agreed to never speak again?!!, lol i really don't get Marvel sometimes. I really had to read Tieri's Weapon X, so far i only read the first issue and the Wild Child special (BTW Creed healing factor sure is matching Logan with what Sunfire did to him lol).

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I really like the coloring of this issue, looking better than i expected.
    Yeah the coloring is really nice, but damn Declan Shalvey will have some big shoes to fill for issues 2,3 and 4.

The Crossing!, that story that we silently agreed to never speak again?!!, lol i really don't get Marvel sometimes. I really had to read Tieri's Weapon X, so far i only read the first issue and the Wild Child special (BTW Creed healing factor sure is matching Logan with what Sunfire did to him lol).
    Ah the Crossing was such a mess lol. At least with the Clone Saga and Onslaught you can still find some good things in here (not much but still) but the Crossing was just a disaster of epic proportion that Marvel needed to "reboot" the Avengers franchise with Heroes Reborn/Return.

Sabretooth was really a beast in this serie and yeah I think his healing factor was better than Logan's during the Tieri's run especially during his "fight" with Sunfire. Also he was scary and smart, not something you're going to see a lot nowadays lol.

By the way we have a new interview with Charles Soule and Steve McNiven:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...n-of-wolverine

Not much is revealed except that Persephone is closely tied to Logan’s story.

Mighty Member

McNiven pulled a Secret Empire and he is doing the first and last issue.

2-4 is being drawn by Declan Shaney .
    Steve McNiven for issues 1 and 5 and Declan Shalvey for issues 2,3 and 4
    Oh that’s nice! Both are amazing artists

Weapon Lost is the most important one and i do like Mistery of Madripoor, but they don't reveal a lot about the mystery, they feel really streched. Don't bother with Adamantium Agenda and Claws of a Killer, they are dissapointing.
    I agree with this suggestion.

Lol, i guest than that was revealed in Savage Wolverine
    Nope, that happened in an another book. (It's the reason I put Clay Mann as my favorite artists on Wolverine)

The whole thing is 50/50 thing... but I'm leaning that they did, lol.

Also, I forgot to put Frank Miller and Mike Texeira as favorite artists.

BANNED

Looking at the file name I guess it's from Wolverine #900 lol. Looking at the picture, if I'm not mistaken that's one of the story collected in this issue and it was co-written by Cebulski/Finch/Asmus and was drawn by Finch.

I always used to think that drawing Wolverine with detailed art ,which artists like Aaron Finch , (as u said before) Adam Kubert or even Darick Roberston(although he was inconsistent) , Francis Yu , Windsor Smith and in the end Mcniven made that kind of impact that always gave me goosebumps which i observe and admire a lot .

But nowadays don't u think that Marvel artists kinda of lackluster towards this things ???? I mean we don't have those kind of consistent art and Marvel is actually busy on desexualising female characters like Psylocke , Storm and even Emma which created even more negative impact on their comics
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-17-2018 at 10:41 PM.

BANNED

I just read the interview ,seems like the are gonna reveal the reason behind those hot claws on the first issue ..any opnions ???Do u think they are gonna do that??

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Nope, that happened in an another book. (It's the reason I put Clay Mann as my favorite artists on Wolverine)

The whole thing is 50/50 thing... but I'm leaning that they did, lol.

Also, I forgot to put Frank Miller and Mike Texeira as favorite artists.
    Do you have scans? Was trying to find it but I can't

After Logan/Storm, Elektra/Logan is my amongst my favorite pairings

Spectacular Member

And I swear this nitpick is going to annoy to me to death and they NEED to explain it, so I don't go crazy but:

How is he in uniform? In Dead Ends...he's wearing that black leotard tied up

In the one shot that sets up the minis...he's in the nude as Kitty phases him out of the adamantium shell and his girlfriend drapes over him a blanket

So where the hell did this uniform come from! Dammit this needs to be answered!

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    And I swear this nitpick is going to annoy to me to death and they NEED to explain it, so I don't go crazy but:

How is he in uniform? In Dead Ends...he's wearing that black leotard tied up

In the one shot that sets up the minis...he's in the nude as Kitty phases him out of the adamantium shell and his girlfriend drapes over him a blanket

So where the hell did this uniform come from! Dammit this needs to be answered!

If you look closely you will see the soteira logo on his right shoulder. This seems to bee a Soteira uniform.
    So it is either Logan agent of Soteira or he is likely going undercover at some point in the story.

From the Upcoming X-books art teases thread and posted by Silver Fang:

source: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t

Coming right at ya, Bub!
    This looks great! The coloring is really good! Declan Shalvey has really big shoes to fill! I hope they will keep at least Laura Martin on the coloring!

Thank you for posting this.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-17-2018 at 11:20 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post

If you look closely you will see the soteira logo on his right shoulder. This seems to bee a Soteira uniform.
    So it is either Logan agent of Soteira or he is likely going undercover at some point in the story.
    TBH honest although its not the permanent costume/wolverine costume but it really create a bad taste for me, kinda of reminds me Paul Cornell's Wolverine which was not likable at all imo ...

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    TBH honest although its not the permanent costume/wolverine costume but it really create a bad taste for me, kinda of reminds me Paul Cornell's Wolverine which was not likable at all imo ...
    Haven't read Cornell's run, I was warned about it by Hush and The Cape, so i avoided to read it!
    Regarding the Return story:
    Don't know, haven't read the story yet! Can say more tomorrow! I try to go open minded into it!

Now, all I can say is, that while Persephone looks stunning, Sorteira has for sure a bad taste in clothing their underlings!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-17-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Early review (spoiler free, but gives you an impression what to expect)):
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...rine-is-great/
    Sounds good for me!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-18-2018 at 12:46 AM.