Page 74 of 138 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I will be really hyped if Fabok draws Wolverine , his Batman and JL stuff is really cool and probably the best among those artists who has drawn Batman

https://image.ibb.co/mPMZ1V/0698d03b...89940cd430.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah Jason Fabok is an amazing artist, his recent work on Swamp Thing Winter Special was beautiful and I would love to see him on a Wolverine ongoing one day, it would be perfect!

https://mambo13004.files.wordpress.c...k-20.jpg?w=604

https://cafart.r.worldssl.net/images...9140646411.jpg

Even his Old Man Logan looks amazing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-1cGTyXkAA43cI.jpg[/img]
    This art is really awesome, thank you for sharing!

A panel from Return of Wolverine #2:

source: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...68441623662592
    Thank you! Declan Shalvey's art is great. In combination with Laura Martin's coloring it is really awesome. We are lucky to have them!!!

Soule about Marvel Comics Present and his future projects:

"I’m doing a big Wolverine story, starts in the 1940s and moves forward from there in the new Marvel Comics Presents book. Begins in January. Beyond that... wait and see."

source: https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...56295171399686

By the way, I can't wait for tomorrow issue and for the next episode of the Long Night!!!!!! It's Gonna Be a Good Day
    Thank you for the info!
    Yes, can't wait for tomorrow, too.
    The wait for RoW#2 seemed endless!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, it seems that he is going to be the next Wolverine writer, remember what i told you about him trying to retcon/reboot the franchise?, i think that this and the end of ROW would be the star of it.
    I agree,
    If Charles Soule is going to retcon something about Wolverines back story, the MCP would be the place to do it. I think RoW has a lot to explain and to cover, if we look at the questions of HfW, etc....,
    But I expect only a change of Logan's attitude (more to the classic Wolverine) in RoW.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 10-23-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Well it seems like Soule is either gonna retcon/rewrite or making another story line with Logan . I have never care about this thing tbh as long as the story line is gonna portray Logan the person he is , without much filler .

Btw i was thinking about the title about the second issue of ROW which is "Limbo" . The previous issue's title was "Hell" which felt under the impression similar to the situation in which Logan woke up in bloodbath .
    Can any body pls tell me what Soule want to imply through this issue by title "Limbo" ????
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Limbo according to Catholics is where those who die in original sin but aren’t condemned to hell go. Take from that what you will. Maybe he’s going to go in circles this issue getting nowhere.

Oh it’s where Un-baptized babies who die go for the most part. So maybe that kids going to die.
    My thoughts:
    Like Weapon x wrote, limbo is not hell, it is the place for those who are not condemned to hell but can't enter heaven. A place located at a border to hell. (limbus lat.: border, edge)
    We also have the metaphor of water (issue #2 takes place on the sea). In greek mythology the dead cross the river styx to enter the underworld. There is a travel: hell → limbo →..., or underworld → crossing the river styx (crossing the water)→ ….,
    so for now I see it as a metaphor for a travel back to the land of the living.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    My thoughts:
    Like Weapon x wrote, limbo is not hell, it is the place for those who are not condemned to hell but can't enter heaven. A place located at a border to hell. (limbus lat.: border, edge)
    We also have the metaphor of water (issue #2 takes place on the sea). In greek mythology the dead cross the river styx to enter the underworld. There is a travel: hell → limbo →..., or underworld → crossing the river styx (crossing the water)→ ….,
    so for now I see it as a metaphor for a travel back to the land of the living.
    Hmmm yeah i guess i get ur point , btw i am not comparing Hell with Limbo towards the same category . Maybe Limbo defines a dimension which is a place of neither hell nor land of the living , i mean it could mean anything right now ...
    Maybe the context or panels of this issue will give us some hints like the first issue which was defined as "Hell" .

BANNED

Just read ROW #2 , hmmm

spoilers:
    "Kitty....I just found Logan"
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hot Claws+ Fuel , totally stomps Daken doppelganger but with a certain price, well its certainly related human body and once it felt like he was in a berserk mode
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-24-2018 at 06:03 AM.

I've just finished reading Return of Wolverine #2:

spoilers:
    So now we know this whole thing takes place after the end of Claws of a Killer and Dead Ends thanks to Daken appearance and the fact that Jean finally managed to find Logan.
    We also got a clue about what's going on with the hot claws, it seems to be linked to the berserker, Logan says the hot claws are controlling him basically and on top of that it drained Logan's energy and left him weakened once the effect is over.
    Still not a fan of the design of those claws but I have to admit the way Logan used them to burn Daken alive was really nice.

As for the issue itself it was okay, nothing groundbreaking it was just one big battle but unfortunately it wasn't a battle against one of Logan's greatest foe but just against Daken which was really disappointing, I would have preferred to have Ana headshot Daken with the harpoon and have Logan fight Omega Red instead it would have been much better but oh well, at least with any luck we won't see him again.
    Just hope Romulus won’t be the next one Logan will fight lol.

One thing I didn't like about this issue was the dialogues, I'm not sure if it was on purpose but damn some of the lines were really cheesy and forced such as:

“You didn’t bring enough claws, pal”, "It felt I was just the claws, nothing else" or "My god you're so alive, for all you do... all the suffering you save others from...the heroism".

Really made my eyes rolls lol.

Now I wouldn’t be surprised if Ana’s dialogues, be it in this issue or in the first issue has something to do with the story itself, because something is really off about her when you think about it. She was almost too happy when she said that Wolverine was good at killing people in the first issue and now despite her son being kidnapped and the fact that he could be used as a biological weapon, she’s making moves on Logan out of nowhere. It almost feels like Logan is being played.

Regarding the art, it was great especially the fight choreography or the way Shalvey draws Logan and the berserker. Some of Logan’s expressions were a little off though and unfortunately he will still wear that horrible costume during the next issue.
    end of spoilers

So all in all, eh not really impressed if it wasn't for the amazing art by Shalvey and the nice fight choreography I would say it was a waste of an issue with not big reveals about what's going on.

I'm going to sound like a broken record but as I said previously it's nice to have a big mystery behind Logan's return and having both Logan and the readers discovers what's going on at the same time but after all the Hunt buildup and now two issues of ROW we still have almost no idea about what's happening and it seems like Soule is just stretching this mystery.

Well at least we know the next issue is going to give us some answers and it’s going to be controversial so I guess we’ll see next month.

Just read ROW #2 , hmmm

spoilers:
    "Kitty....I just found Logan"
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hot Claws+ Fuel , totally stomps Daken doppelganger but with a certain price, well its certainly related human body and once it felt like he was in a berserk mode
    end of spoilers
    What Logan did during that fight scene was really great

spoilers:
    Those Hot Claws were burning in this issue lol. Not much happened beyond comforming Daken's destiny at the end of COAK and that this is actually happening in the real world, with Jean finding out where is Logan. Also i'm starting to think that the scientific is just Persophone in disguisw or some sort of double agent
    end of spoilers

Overall, i liked it even if still doesn't give much answer, the art hopd it very well, but the story felt a bit thin.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

spoilers:
    So now we know this whole thing takes place after the end of Claws of a Killer and Dead Ends thanks to Daken appearance and the fact that Jean finally managed to find Logan.
    We also got a clue about what's going on with the hot claws, it seems to be linked to the berserker, Logan says the hot claws are controlling him basically and on top of that it drained Logan's energy and left him weakened once the effect is over.
    Still not a fan of the design of those claws but I have to admit the way Logan used them to burn Daken alive was really nice.

As for the issue itself it was okay, nothing groundbreaking it was just one big battle but unfortunately it wasn't a battle against one of Logan's greatest foe but just against Daken which was really disappointing, I would have preferred to have Ana headshot Daken with the harpoon and have Logan fight Omega Red instead it would have been much better but oh well, at least with any luck we won't see him again.

One thing I didn't like about this issue was the dialogues, I'm not sure if it was on purpose but damn some of the lines were really cheesy and forced such as:

“You didn’t bring enough claws, pal”, "It felt I was just the claws, nothing else" or "My god you're so alive, for all you do... all the suffering you save others from...the heroism".

Now I wouldn’t be surprised if Ana’s dialogues, be it in this issue or in the first issue has something to do with the story itself, because something is really off about her when you think about it. She was almost too happy when she said that Wolverine was good at killing people in the first issue and now despite her son being kidnapped and the fact that he could be used as a biological weapon, she’s making moves on Logan out of nowhere. It almost feels like Logan is being played.

Regarding the art, it was great especially the fight choreography or the way Shalvey draws Logan and the berserker. Some of Logan’s expressions were a little off though and unfortunately he will still wear that horrible costume during the next issue.
    end of spoilers

So all in all, eh not really impressed if it wasn't for the amazing art by Shalvey and the nice fight choreography I would say it was a waste of an issue with not big reveals about what's going on.

I'm going to sound like a broken record but as I said previously it's nice to have a big mystery behind Logan's return and having both Logan and the readers discovers what's going on at the same time but after all the Hunt buildup and now two issues of ROW we still have almost no idea about what's happening and it seems like Soule is just stretching this mystery.

Well at least we know the next issue is going to give us some answers and it’s going to be controversial so I guess we’ll see next month.
    Glad that we have the same thougtha about Ana lol spoilers:
    oh god the dialogue, how could i forget it, still i find pleasure in seeing Daken getting burned
    end of spoilers

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

spoilers:
    Those Hot Claws were burning in this issue lol. Not much happened beyond comforming Daken's destiny at the end of COAK and that this is actually happening in the real world, with Jean finding out where is Logan. Also i'm starting to think that the scientific is just Persophone in disguisw or some sort of double agent
    end of spoilers

Overall, i liked it even if still doesn't give much answer, the art hopd it very well, but the story felt a bit thin.
    Glad that we have the same thougtha about Ana lol spoilers:
    oh god the dialogue, how could i forget it, still i find pleasure in seeing Daken getting burned
    end of spoilers
    Great minds think alike

spoilers:
    Yeah the burning scene was great and so true about the dialogue, I was like "seriously?!" lol. Ana is definetely strange, she's hiding something and yeah I would'nt be surprised if she's Persephone in disguise. Thinking about it the two of them like kissing logan
    end of spoilers.

Nice signature by the way!

Great minds think alike

spoilers:
    Yeah the burning scene was great and so true about the dialogue, I was like "seriously?!" lol. Ana is definetely strange, she's hiding something and yeah I would'nt be surprised if she's Persephone in disguise. Thinking about it the two of them like kissing logan
    end of spoilers.

Nice signature by the way!
    Hight five!!!!!

spoilers:
    Kissing Logan was among the many reasons of why they were resurrected
    end of spoilers

Thanks, that phrase should be among the best Wolverine quotes lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

spoilers:

end of spoilers

What Logan did during that fight scene was really great
    spoilers:
    Well i wasnt expect anything less from this issue except the story to be more mystical or jarring for Logan's return ,which i realized soon after reading the previews where it mentioned a "city" .I think that i felt it to be more or less like a filler issue by including so many action sequences but i wouldn't deny that i enjoyed the fight scene .

i just read ur spoilers and i just noticed in this issue that Ana is forcing her way to Logan LOL .To be honest with u when i read the preview ,i thought she was really thinking about his son but after reading the whole issue , she was becoming overwhelming towards Logan. and well they kissed
    It felt like that Persephone's character more or less when Logan talked with her in the first issue .

Overall the issue was okay , didn't expected anything more from this issue . I hope we could get some answers from the next issue , i think Logan will somehow be transformed into berserk when X-Men will find him.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-24-2018 at 06:55 AM.

BANNED

Btw Hush and Cape , didn't Soule mentioned about the third issue to be more surprising than this two issues ?. I am really thinking what does he actually mean by that ?? Maybe the issue will reveal spoilers:
    Ana's true intentions or Persephone 's LOL
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-24-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Btw Hush and Cape , didn't Soule mentioned about the third issue to be more surprising than this two issues ?. I am really thinking what does he actually mean by that ??
    Yeah, he did, next issue is when he is going to drop the bomb apparently.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Hight five!!!!!

spoilers:
    Kissing Logan was among the many reasons of why they were resurrected
    end of spoilers

Thanks, that phrase should be among the best Wolverine quotes lol.

spoilers:
    Maybe that's the deep mystery behind Logan's resurrection Soule was talking about lol
    end of spoilers

So true, completely caught me off guard the first I read this issue lol.

spoilers:
    Well i wasnt expect anything less from this issue except the story to be more mystical or jarring for Logan's return ,which i realized soon after reading the previews where it mentioned a "city" .I think that i felt it to be more or less like a filler issue by including so many action sequences but i wouldn't deny that i enjoyed the fight scene .

Btw i just read ur spoilers and i just noticed in this issue that Ana is forcing her way to Logan LOL .To be honest with u when i read the preview ,i thought she was really thinking about his son but after reading the whole issue , she was becoming overwhelming towards Logan. and well they kissed
    It felt like that Persephone's character more or less when Logan talked with her in the first issue .

Overall the issue was okay , didn't expected anything more from this issue . I hope we could get some answers from the next issue , i think Logan will somehow be transformed into berserk when X-Men will find him.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I agree, despite being a filler the fight sequence was really entertaining and damn Omega Red got rekt by Ana lol. Ana is really strange as you said, at first you think she cares about her kid but as the story goes on it seems she's more interested in having Logan reach the city and making moves on him than saving her son so I wouldn't be suprised if all of that is a trap. I thought the same thing, it could really be Persephone in disguise or a Soteira double agent.

Either he will unleash the berserker and hurt one of the X-Men or Jean Grey might help him unlock his memories and break the wall inside his mind we saw in the first issue. And with any luck we will learn the identity of the traitor too.
    end of spoilers

Btw Hush and Cape , didn't Soule mentioned about the third issue to be more surprising than this two issues ?. I am really thinking what does he actually mean by that ?? Maybe the issue will reveal spoilers:
    Ana's true intentions or Persephone 's LOL
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, he did, next issue is when he is going to drop the bomb apparently.
    With any luck he will reveal who is the X-Traitor in the third issue, the identity of the leader of the Soteira Killteam and what's behind the wall in Logan's mind. He also said that something at the end of the third issue is going to make people really angry.

spoilers:
    Maybe that's the deep mystery behind Logan's resurrection Soule was talking about lol
    end of spoilers

So true, completely caught me off guard the first I read this issue lol.

spoilers:
    I agree, despite being a filler the fight sequence was really entertaining and damn Omega Red got rekt by Ana lol. Ana is really strange as you said, at first you think she cares about her kid but as the story goes on it seems she's more interested in having Logan reach the city and making moves on him than saving her son so I wouldn't be suprised if all of that is a trap. I thought the same thing, it could really be Persephone in disguise or a Soteira double agent.

Either he will unleash the berserker and hurt one of the X-Men or Jean Grey might help him unlock his memories and break the wall inside his mind we saw in the first issue. And with any luck we will learn the identity of the traitor too.
    end of spoilers
    Spider-Man is the only allowed to fist bump a Wolverine lol.

spoilers:
    Of course, she knew that a classic dinner wouldn't do for Logan, so she set up this whole thing to get in his pants
    end of spoilers

Yeah, Venom was hit by PIS, but it was of good kind, like when Peter beat Firelord lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona