Solicits is up

RETURN OF WOLVERINE #3 (of 5)
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • DECLAN SHALVEY (A)
    Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
    VARIANT COVER BY PATRICK ZIRCHER
    VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY
    Wolverine vs. the X-Men?!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Man, either they don't want reveal to much about what happens in his return of the plot is that thin. Well hopefully it won't be as rushed as Death Of Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Solicits is up

RETURN OF WOLVERINE #3 (of 5)
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • DECLAN SHALVEY (A)
    Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
    VARIANT COVER BY PATRICK ZIRCHER
    VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY
    Wolverine vs. the X-Men?!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Man, either they don't want reveal to much about what happens in his return of the plot is that thin. Well hopefully it won't be as rushed as Death Of Wolverine.
    Thank you!
    second this!

cover by steve Mcniven:

Last edited by Gylfie; 08-21-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank you!
    second this!

cover by steve Mcniven:

It was time for Kurt to do something in this event, considering that Ororo, Kitty and him are the closest in this shot to Logan (althought i hear that him and Bobby were bros for a while in the 90s), i'm really looking forward to their interactions.

AVENGERS #10

JASON AARON (W), ED MCGUINNESS, DAVID MARQUEZ & ADAM KUBERT (A) Cover by ED MCGUINNESS VARIANT COVER BY DAVID MARQUEZ VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM VARIANT COVER BY ARTHUR ADAMS UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY ALAN DAVIS VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY GEORGE PEREZ

THE EARTH'S MOST HATED HEROES?!

After 700 issues of saving the world, you'd think the Avengers would be due some celebration. But instead the whole world seems to be gunning for them, especially Namor's fearsome new Defenders of the Deep and the reimagined Russian Super-Soldiers of the Winter Guard. And that's not to mention the shocking surprise the U.S. government has in store for our heroes. Plus: The all-new Agents of Wakanda! The mystery of the Avengers of 1,000,000 BC deepens! A key revelation concerning the resurrection of Wolverine! And the next startling new Avenger is revealed!

64 pages, $5.99.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    AVENGERS #10

JASON AARON (W), ED MCGUINNESS, DAVID MARQUEZ & ADAM KUBERT (A) Cover by ED MCGUINNESS VARIANT COVER BY DAVID MARQUEZ VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM VARIANT COVER BY ARTHUR ADAMS UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY ALAN DAVIS VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY GEORGE PEREZ

THE EARTH'S MOST HATED HEROES?!

After 700 issues of saving the world, you'd think the Avengers would be due some celebration. But instead the whole world seems to be gunning for them, especially Namor's fearsome new Defenders of the Deep and the reimagined Russian Super-Soldiers of the Winter Guard. And that's not to mention the shocking surprise the U.S. government has in store for our heroes. Plus: The all-new Agents of Wakanda! The mystery of the Avengers of 1,000,000 BC deepens! A key revelation concerning the resurrection of Wolverine! And the next startling new Avenger is revealed!

64 pages, $5.99.
    Thank you!

please no phoenix,please no phoenix.....(hot claws,hot claws, hot claws....)

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank you!

please no phoenix,please no phoenix.....(hot claws,hot claws, hot claws....)
    I think that you discovered the true behind the hot claws

I think that you discovered the true behind the hot claws
    This day is shining so bright with knowledge!!! Hey, Mr. Soule we solved your puzzle!!!!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-21-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    That new Wolverine "costume" is straight ass.
    I sadly didn't like it at all.

Reading Soule interview again, something that i noticed is that Kitty is the only characther besides Logan that is going to play a part in the 3 stories, i really wonder what he is going to do with her, maybe it could give her some redemption.

Also i just read The Brood Saga by Claremont/Cockrum/Smith and it was great, really well paced story and beautifull artwork Paul Smith killed it and of course i love how Logan was written there, being beetween a rock and hard place when it comes to the other X-Men being inffected, also someone correct if i'm wrong, but i think that this was the first story where Wolverine classic cathphrase "The Best In What I Do" was said for the first time.

Reading Soule interview again, something that i noticed is that Kitty is the only characther besides Logan that is going to play a part in the 3 stories, i really wonder what he is going to do with her, maybe it could give her some redemption.

Also i just read The Brood Saga by Claremont/Cockrum/Smith and it was great, really well paced story and beautifull artwork Paul Smith killed it and of course i love how Logan was written there, being beetween a rock and hard place when it comes to the other X-Men being inffected, also someone correct if i'm wrong, but i think that this was the first story where Wolverine classic cathphrase "The Best In What I Do" was said for the first time.
    Man, I'm getting tired of Kitty being shoehorned into all this Wolverine stuff. I mean yeah, they had a mini together in the 80s, but you always got the sense she was nothing more than a nuisance to Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Man, I'm getting tired of Kitty being shoehorned into all this Wolverine stuff. I mean yeah, they had a mini together in the 80s, but you always got the sense she was nothing more than a nuisance to Logan.
    If it make you feel better Storm is going to play a role too, of course i wonder how much Storm fans would react to this

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Aside from Iceman i love the choices ffpr xmen. Those closest to him. If Only Jubilee and X23 could be added then it would be perfect
    X-Men Forever

Had Bobby and Logan ever been close to eacth other?.

Had Bobby and Logan ever been close to eacth other?.
    Not really, more of a mutual respect thing I think and Bobby was the first one Logan recruited after the whole Schism story so there's that.

Short interview with Declan Shalvey:

Like it!

It seems to be that this costume is a soteira uniform and he is maybe undercover, sort of.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-22-2018 at 12:06 AM.