Page 72 of 138 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Cool thanks a lot. I might check out some cameos later but I'll start with these, thanks! Do I also need to read Legacy or any major crossovers to have some background or can I just jump right into these stories?
    Nah, go straigth for the Hunt, the Marvel Legacy story and his small role in Infinity Coutdown were cool, but nothing important rigth now. Just stick to anything that Charles Soule has written except for the Weapon Lost mini (i like it but is really not that important Dead Ends would fill you in just fine).

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Nah, go straigth for the Hunt, the Marvel Legacy story and his small role in Infinity Coutdown were cool, but nothing important rigth now. Just stick to anything that Charles Soule has written except for the Weapon Lost mini (i like it but is really not that important Dead Ends would fill you in just fine).
    Thank you very much! Looking forward to catching up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Thanks biswaboxz, I knew I forgot someone lol. Yeah Natasha must knows about Romulus, regarding the relationship between them it was established during Uncanny #X-Men 268 and Logan even showed how much he cared during the Winter Soldier series by Brubaker but yeah fortunately Duggan also mentioned it during Infinity Countdown.

If I'm not mistaken she sent a package containing the broken Muramasa blade to Logan in Wolverine Origins #39

You're welcome! Yeah, it also shows how much other writers didn't want to bother with what Way and Loeb did lol.
    Logan was involved in Winter Soldier series ? Didn't knw about that . Which issue u wanted to mention precisely during WS ?

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Logan was involved in Winter Soldier series ? Didn't knw about that . Which issue u wanted to mention precisely during WS ?
    Yeah it was during the Black Widow Hunt story so Winter Soldier vol.1 #10-14 by Ed Brubaker and Butch Guice:

Yeah it was during the Black Widow Hunt story so Winter Soldier vol.1 #10-14 by Ed Brubaker and Butch Guice:

Super awarkd when the guy that is dating your "niece" is also the one that killed your wife .

P.S: Yeah, no one wanted to work with their nonsense, that's why i don't really think that is going to be keep in continuity much longer, at least i hope.

Speaking about Natalia and Logan, I now remember another mini entitled Black Widow Deadly Origin where some details about Way's story were retconned by Cornell:

I don't know which story is considered canon nowadays but one thing for sure John Paul Leon's art during the flashback scenes was amazing!!!!

Super awarkd when the guy that is dating your "niece" is also the one that killed your wife .

P.S: Yeah, no one wanted to work with their nonsense, that's why i don't really think that is going to be keep in continuity much longer, at least i hope.
    Ah so true, must be fun if Bucky and Natasha invites Logan for dinner

Yeah let's hope Soule will retcon most of it by the end of Return of Wolverine, it would give the character a nice fresh start

Ah so true, must be fun if Bucky and Natasha invites Logan for dinner

Yeah let's hope Soule will retcon most of it by the end of Return of Wolverine, it would give the character a nice fresh start
    Bucky must be careful if Logan ask for a fist bump, as is well known, that's a dangerous game .

Bucky must be careful if Logan ask for a fist bump, as is well known, that's a dangerous game .
    He has a metal arm, he should be fine

Eh he has a metal arm, he should be fine
    Logan would not ask for the metal arm

BANNED

Hmmm thnks

I will look in to that ....

Logan would not ask for the metal arm
    That wouldn't even suprise me lol but who knows, a metal arm or a metal hand could come in handy one day:

Hmmm thnks

I will look in to that ....
    You're welcome!

Another WIP from Return of Wolverine by Declan Shalvey:

source: https://twitter.com/declanshalvey/st...35312579993600

BANNED

I will be really hyped if Fabok draws Wolverine , his Batman and JL stuff is really cool and probably the best among those artists who has drawn Batman

I will be really hyped if Fabok draws Wolverine , his Batman and JL stuff is really cool and probably the best among those artists who has drawn Batman

Fabook is usually pretty good, i wonder what he is doing now?.