Page 107 of 138 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2066
    BANNED

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #2
    CHARLES SOULE, DAVID AND MARIA LAPHAM & MARK WAID (W)
    PAULO SIQUEIRA, DAVID LAPHAM & MORE (A)
    COVER BY ARTHUR ADAMS
    VARIANT COVER BY GERALD PAREL
    VARIANT COVER BY MICHAEL CHO
    Three fantastic fables in one mighty magazine! First, a tale of Logan in the fabulous fifties! Then, a new swinging story of the jungle’s cursed crusader, Gorilla-Man! Finally, Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom enter the space race as Sputnik takes orbit!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

WOLVERINE: INFINITY WATCH #1 (of 5)
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • ANDY MACDONALD (A)
    Cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli
    VARIANT COVER BY MIKE McKONE
    SKRULLS VARIANT COVER BY JEE HYUNG LEE
    VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Wolverine has finally returned, disentwined from the evil clutches of Soteira…but hang on, didn’t he have an Infinity Stone? How did THAT happen?! And wasn’t he popping up all over the place for a little while? The answers you seek are finally revealed as Logan goes cosmic alongside everyone’s favorite god of lies and stories, Loki Laufeyson!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

UNCANNY X-MEN #11 & #12
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • SALVADOR LARROCA (A)
    Covers by SALVADOR LARROCA
    ISSUE #11 - VARIANT COVER BY ROB LIEFELD
    ISSUE #11 - HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    ISSUE #11 - CHARACTER VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    ISSUE #11 - SKRULLS VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
    ISSUE #11 - VARIANT COVER BY SCOTT WILLIAMS
    ISSUE #11 - VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    ISSUE #11 - VARIANT COVER BY EDUARD PETROVICH
    ISSUE #11 - VARIANT COVER BY LEWIS LAROSA
    ISSUE #11 - BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    ISSUE #12 - CHARACTER VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    SPECIAL OVER-SIZED ISSUE!
    After the devastating events of “X-Men Disassembled,” it falls to Cyclops to rebuild the X-Men in the face of overwhelming hatred. Thankfully, he’s not the only X-Man to have just returned from oblivion. Scott and Logan are together again, and they are mutantkind’s only hope. Writer Matthew Rosenberg and returning superstar X-Artist Salvador Larroca lead the X-Men into their darkest hour…and beyond!

HULKVERINES #1 (of 3)
    GREG PAK (W) • Ario Anindito (A)
    Cover by Greg Land & Frank D’Armata
    Variant cover by Cory Smith
    SKRULLS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE CLASH YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
    At last! It’s Weapon H versus his predecessors—Wolverine and the Hulk! Once, the Weapon X program sought to recreate the world’s two greatest hunters. They ended up with Weapon H, a man of Adamantium claws and gamma-juiced blood. Now, Wolverine and the Hulk are back in action — and coming after the dangerous creation made in their name!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …4.99

WOLVERINE: THE LONG NIGHT ADAPTATION #2 (of 5)
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • MARCIO TAKARA (A)
    Cover by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
    A rundown cabin in the middle of nowhere. Feral children lurking in the trees. A sinister cult worshiping in a cathedral of night. As Agents Pierce and Marshall continue to investigate the killer striking Burns, Alaska, they uncover even more mysteries than they’d bargained for...
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

DEAD MAN LOGAN #4 (of 12)
    ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE HENDERSON (A)
    Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    VARIANT COVER BY GERARDO ZAFFINO
    LEFT FOR DEAD!
    • Logan’s Adamantium sickness is advancing, and the greatest medical minds of the Marvel U want one last checkup...
    • Hawkeye vs. Mysterio! A glass fishbowl makes for an awfully large target...
    • Plus: A special appearance by your least favorite X-Man!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

BANNED

February is going to be awesome !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    HaHa Soule already told this b4 and now again(and i am right) . It would have dampened the whole mystery behind his resurrection/hotclaws , although i wouldn't deny that hot claws have been quite underwhelming but still .
    Ah indeed you were right lol, let's hope Soule's explanation will be good.

Lol I just posted this ....
    Oops, I saw your first post so I thought I could give you some help with the rest of the sollicits lol.

The collected edition of ROW seems to give use some clues about what's going on and why Logan he's going to fight the X-Men:

RETURN OF WOLVERINE TPB
    Written by CHARLES SOULE
    Penciled by STEVE MCNIVEN & DECLAN SHALVEY
    Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
    He’s back! After a long life of fighting the good fight, Wolverine succumbed to the inevitable. Logan was dead. But now, suddenly, he’s alive! How? Why? And how has this chilling experience changed him? Wolverine awakens in a destroyed lab, his memories fragmented, his claws burning hot and his identity in doubt. What is the organization called Soteira, and what has its enigmatic leader Persephone done to Logan? Wolverine may be back, but as he throws himself headlong into the mysteries around him, he may not remain in the land of the living for long. A confrontation with his oldest allies looms, but the X-Men have learned much during their hunt for Wolverine. Can he handle the truth of what he’s done? Now that Logan has risen, how far can he fall? Collecting RETURN OF WOLVERINE #1-5.
    160 PGS./Parental Advisory …$17.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91198-0
    Last edited by Hush; 11-20-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

Oops, I saw your first post so I thought I could give you some help with the rest of the sollicits lol.

The collected edition of ROW seems to give use some clues about what's going on and why Logan he's going to fight the X-Men:

RETURN OF WOLVERINE TPB
    Written by CHARLES SOULE
    Penciled by STEVE MCNIVEN & DECLAN SHALVEY
    Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN
    He’s back! After a long life of fighting the good fight, Wolverine succumbed to the inevitable. Logan was dead. But now, suddenly, he’s alive! How? Why? And how has this chilling experience changed him? Wolverine awakens in a destroyed lab, his memories fragmented, his claws burning hot and his identity in doubt. What is the organization called Soteira, and what has its enigmatic leader Persephone done to Logan? Wolverine may be back, but as he throws himself headlong into the mysteries around him, he may not remain in the land of the living for long. A confrontation with his oldest allies looms, but the X-Men have learned much during their hunt for Wolverine. Can he handle the truth of what he’s done? Now that Logan has risen, how far can he fall? Collecting RETURN OF WOLVERINE #1-5.
    160 PGS./Parental Advisory …$17.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91198-0
    Is this meant to be a reference to when Mr Sinister's database revealed there was a mutant who wasn't actually a mutant? Could that be Logan?

I'm loving all the Wolverine covers in the Feb solicits

BANNED

Oops, I saw your first post so I thought I could give you some help for the rest of the sollicits lol.

Yeah that's the only big thing with which Soule has to worry about right now and we already know Soule is going to deconstruct Logan . So that's not new but this is going be a big impact for Logan's character .

We have already scene that Logan has been deconstructed a no of times b4 and i am not happy about this whatsoever since this is a main event so.. .....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Is this meant to be a reference to when Mr Sinister's database revealed there was a mutant who wasn't actually a mutant? Could that be Logan?

I guess the answer is probably no otherwise Laura would have been also non-mutant as well cause's she is genetic clone of Logan as retconned by Taylor . And this is so much annoying for me .

I think it's a reference to the revelation of Weapon Lost where Daredevil's team discovered that an "evil" Logan killed people all over the world for Soteira.

Last edited by Hush; 11-20-2018 at 11:51 AM.

I guess the answer is probably no otherwise Laura would have been also non-mutant as well cause's she is genetic clone of Logan as retconned by Taylor . And this is so much annoying for me .
    No, I meant like the Logan who was brought back to life by Soteira isn't really Logan. He is a creation that has all the powers of the original Logan (and some of the memories/personality of the original have been put in his brain but isn't a mutant and isn't really the Logan we know. And the cosmic Logan we've been seeing is the mutant Logan we've always known.

I think it's a reference to the revelation of Weapon Lost where Daredevil's team discovered that an "evil" Logan killed people all over the world for Soteira.
    Yeah that would make a lot more sense
    I kind of hope they forget about the whole 'one of the mutants isn't really a mutant' thing because I highly doubt this can be turned into a good story.

BANNED

No, I meant like the Logan who was brought back to life by Soteira isn't really Logan. He is a creation that has all the powers of the original Logan (and some of the memories/personality of the original have been put in his brain but isn't a mutant and isn't really the Logan we know. And the cosmic Logan we've been seeing is the mutant Logan we've always known.
    Oh yeah now i get ur words more vividly .

Mighty Member

Hol’ up, is The Long Night getting a comic now?

Yeah that would make a lot more sense
    I kind of hope they forget about the whole 'one of the mutants isn't really a mutant' thing because I highly doubt this can be turned into a good story.
    Yup, the whole "traitor" and "fake mutant" plot from Adamantium Agenda is strange especially since it wasn't mentioned in Dead Ends but I remember during the Hunt one shot that Beast suspected that one X-Man present at Logan's burial betrayed the X-Men and was responsible for Logan's body disappearance.

Thinking about it maybe that's the controversial thing that Soule is going to reveal in the third issue of ROW next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Hol’ up, is The Long Night getting a comic now?
    Yeah! I'm not sure how they're going to adapt this story into a comics but who know it could be fun

BANNED

Well honestly i don't think that the x-traitor is going to be one of the big x-men , it can be someone who is inferior and quite unpopular imo .

Well honestly i don't think that the x-traitor is going to be one of the big x-men , it can be someone who is inferior and quite unpopular imo .
    That would be really strange that's for sure especially looking at the X-Men present at Logan's burial site:

I don't see how any of them could betrayed the X-Men and Logan that doesn't make any sense for me but who knows. Also if Logan really committed all those crimes we saw during Weapon Lost and Claws of A Killer against innocent people, that would be terrible for both the character and his fans in my opinion.

BANNED

That would be really strange that's for sure especially looking at the X-Men present at Logan's burial site:

I don't see how any of them could betrayed the X-Men and Logan that doesn't make any sense for me but who knows. Also if Logan really committed all those crimes we saw during Weapon Lost and Claws of A Killer against innocent people, that would be terrible for both the character and his fans in my opinion.
    We have already scene Logan to be deconstructed quiet a no of times b4 and i am not happy about ROW whatsoever since this is a main event so things are going to be bad for Wolverine fans .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-20-2018 at 12:56 PM.