Page 108 of 138 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    That would be really strange that's for sure especially looking at the X-Men present at Logan's burial site.

I don't see how any of them could betrayed the X-Men and Logan that doesn't make any sense for me but who knows. Also if Logan really committed all those crimes we saw during Weapon Lost and Claws of A Killer against innocent people, that would be terrible for both the character and his fans in my opinion.
    We don't know how Scott comes back. He might have been resurrected by Soteira to get this information.

And there is always the possibility of a mutant or even technology that can track the adamantium.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    We have already scene Logan to be deconstructed quiet a no of times b4 and i am not happy about ROW whatsoever since this is a main event so things are going to be bad for Wolverine fans .
    Yeah I hope there is more than meets the eye regarding the plot, Soule said that the story won't go where we're expecting so who know there is still hope lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    We don't know how Scott comes back. He might have been resurrected by Soteira to get this information.

And there is always the possibility of a mutant or even technology that can track the adamantium.
    If that's the case that would be messed up and Soule would get a ton of grief, but in a way he would have killed and brought back to life both Wolverine and Cyclops lol. Yeah tracking the adamantium signature of Logan could work since that's how Lady Deathstrike found him during Alpha Flight #33, but when she tried to do it again during Claws of a Killer it backfired.

I still find strange that the X-Men didn't ask Old Man Logan to find our Logan, I mean the guy is one of the best tracker in the Marvel Universe that should be child's play for him to find his younger self.
    Last edited by Hush; 11-20-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Also from the sollicits:

WOLVERINE EPIC COLLECTION: BACK TO BASICS TPB
    Volume #2 in the Wolverine Epic Collections
    Written by ARCHIE GOODWIN, PETER DAVID, JO DUFFY & WALTER SIMONSON
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE, GENE COLAN, JOHN BUSCEMA, KLAUS JANSON, BARRY KITSON, BILL JAASKA, HOWARD CHAYKIN & MIKE MIGNOLA
    Cover by JIM LEE
    Savage tales featuring atmospheric artwork by Marvel’s finest artists! An old friend’s death leads Logan to Nick Fury…and the Swift Sword terrorist organization! But what is the surprising secret under the new Scorpio’s mask? Then, Wolverine travels to the untamed jungle of the Savage Land — so why is he fighting cyborgs? And which longtime X-Men foe is responsible? When his old foe Roughouse is kidnapped, Wolverine follows a trail of tainted cocaine from Madripoor to Central America — but can the young revolutionary La Bandera help a sick and infected Wolverine survive against Tiger Shark and bring down a corrupt regime? Plus: Logan must avenge an old friend, but can he uncover the secret of the Master Form — without his memories? Collecting WOLVERINE (1988) #17-30, WOLVERINE/NICK FURY: THE SCORPIO CONNECTION and WOLVERINE: THE JUNGLE ADVENTURE.
    464 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91609-1

DEATH OF WOLVERINE COMPANION TPB
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, MARGUERITE BENNETT, JASON LATOUR, CHARLES SOULE & RAY FAWKES
    Penciled by TODD NAUCK, ALISSON BORGES, JUAN DOE, ARIELA KRISTANTINA, JONATHAN MARKS, JASON MASTERS, KRIS ANKA, PETER NGUYEN, ARIO ANINDITO, SALVADOR LARROCA, JUANN CABAL & MORE
    Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    In the wake of Logan’s death, friends and foes alike grapple with grief! As Wolverine’s students mourn, Nightcrawler turns to his faith and the X-Men share stories from Logan’s long history! But what will happen to Wolverine’s body, entombed in Adamantium? As the battle for control of this valuable artifact begins, X-23, Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike step forward from the long shadow of Wolverine’s legacy! Sinister strikes, Logan’s vicious son Daken lies crippled, death looms for Shogun’s Weapon X crew — and Mystique is playing deadly chess with them all! But what is her hidden agenda? Plus: Meet Fantomelle, the world’s most unstoppable thief! Who is Wolverine’s extraterrestrial friend Fang, and what does he want? And can “the Wolverines” prevail in an assault on Sinister’s fortress? Collecting NIGHTCRAWLER (2014) #7, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN (2014) #10-11 and WOLVERINES #1-20.
    512 PGS./Parental Advisory …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91610-7

Astonishing Member

I guess the answer is probably no otherwise Laura would have been also non-mutant as well cause's she is genetic clone of Logan as retconned by Taylor . And this is so much annoying for me .
    Still a clone,(kind of) Taylor confirmed she still is a clone on twitter, just some how Sarah's DNA got mixed in some how(probably do to Sarah caring her).
    twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/status/1028865786713006080?s=19
    And because marvel has a tendicy of trying to have there cake and eat it to there playing weither shes a clone or not as a mystery for some reason,probably a story with Logan that will end ambiguously so both clone and not a clone is right. I get setting up future story but dear God give it more then one speach bubble so we have a clear understanding.

Also according to these solicitation return presumably happens before legacy, but that can't make sense cause Jean is alive is there time travel involved ?

It only irks me a little that we had to wait years to have Wolverine resurrection happen and Cyclops was dead for ten minutes before they bring him back to ride Wolverine’s coat tails in last X-men. Would have like to see how so many things would have gone with Wolverine alive and Cyclops dead. Ugh oh well.

Poor Mulder and Scully but don't you worry the Doop will save us all!!!!!!! (after he finds that list of course)

It's from X-Men Unlimited vol.1 #35 (the second story), the same story also gave us this beautiful scene:

Logan the best there is at what he does lol.

Ah so true about Morrison's dialogues during New X-Men but honestly it was such a breath of fresh air at the time and for me this run is still the second best X-Men run ever just after the original Claremont's run.
    Doop has the funk on his side, my god he is more dangerous than i thought!!!

If there is something that no one beats Logan at, is experience

I have my problems with his run, but i think that after CC, he is one of the few writers that had a long term cohesive narrative planned, more or less, something that no other writers has in the franchise, hell he was pretty much free of the annual croosover event.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Emilio Garra!!! That was such a badass look!

You're welcome and yeah let's hope everything will make sense in the end! By the way Soule also debunked Newsarama theory about the Hot Claws having a connection with the Phoenix Force. So nope the Phoenix Force has nothing to do with those infamous hot claws lol.

source: https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...85493210763264

Maybe the third issue of ROW next week will give us an answer, at least we know it's going to be controversial
    We would discover the controversy soon!!!! (fingers crossed for the cooking theory lol).

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Also from the sollicits:

WOLVERINE EPIC COLLECTION: BACK TO BASICS TPB
    Volume #2 in the Wolverine Epic Collections
    Written by ARCHIE GOODWIN, PETER DAVID, JO DUFFY & WALTER SIMONSON
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE, GENE COLAN, JOHN BUSCEMA, KLAUS JANSON, BARRY KITSON, BILL JAASKA, HOWARD CHAYKIN & MIKE MIGNOLA
    Cover by JIM LEE
    Savage tales featuring atmospheric artwork by Marvel’s finest artists! An old friend’s death leads Logan to Nick Fury…and the Swift Sword terrorist organization! But what is the surprising secret under the new Scorpio’s mask? Then, Wolverine travels to the untamed jungle of the Savage Land — so why is he fighting cyborgs? And which longtime X-Men foe is responsible? When his old foe Roughouse is kidnapped, Wolverine follows a trail of tainted cocaine from Madripoor to Central America — but can the young revolutionary La Bandera help a sick and infected Wolverine survive against Tiger Shark and bring down a corrupt regime? Plus: Logan must avenge an old friend, but can he uncover the secret of the Master Form — without his memories? Collecting WOLVERINE (1988) #17-30, WOLVERINE/NICK FURY: THE SCORPIO CONNECTION and WOLVERINE: THE JUNGLE ADVENTURE.
    464 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91609-1

DEATH OF WOLVERINE COMPANION TPB
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, MARGUERITE BENNETT, JASON LATOUR, CHARLES SOULE & RAY FAWKES
    Penciled by TODD NAUCK, ALISSON BORGES, JUAN DOE, ARIELA KRISTANTINA, JONATHAN MARKS, JASON MASTERS, KRIS ANKA, PETER NGUYEN, ARIO ANINDITO, SALVADOR LARROCA, JUANN CABAL & MORE
    Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    In the wake of Logan’s death, friends and foes alike grapple with grief! As Wolverine’s students mourn, Nightcrawler turns to his faith and the X-Men share stories from Logan’s long history! But what will happen to Wolverine’s body, entombed in Adamantium? As the battle for control of this valuable artifact begins, X-23, Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike step forward from the long shadow of Wolverine’s legacy! Sinister strikes, Logan’s vicious son Daken lies crippled, death looms for Shogun’s Weapon X crew — and Mystique is playing deadly chess with them all! But what is her hidden agenda? Plus: Meet Fantomelle, the world’s most unstoppable thief! Who is Wolverine’s extraterrestrial friend Fang, and what does he want? And can “the Wolverines” prevail in an assault on Sinister’s fortress? Collecting NIGHTCRAWLER (2014) #7, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN (2014) #10-11 and WOLVERINES #1-20.
    512 PGS./Parental Advisory …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91610-7
    The firts one is really tempting, the second one is meh.

Also, Wolverine by Gerry Duggan is the highlight of that month for me

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Doop has the funk on his side, my god he is more dangerous than i thought!!!

If there is something that no one beats Logan at, is experience

I have my problems with his run, but i think that after CC, he is one of the few writers that had a long term cohesive narrative planned, more or less, something that no other writers has in the franchise, hell he was pretty much free of the annual croosover event.
    The Funk FTW!!!!!!

Ah so true lol.

Yeah it's not a perfect run but at least it was free from any crossover and it was doing its own thing. Same thing with Uncanny X-Force and Astonishing X-Men, it was so great to not have the flow of the story disturbed by any big event.

We would discover the controversy soon!!!! (fingers crossed for the cooking theory lol).
    The Cooking Theory will happen!

The firts one is really tempting, the second one is meh.

Also, Wolverine by Gerry Duggan is the highlight of that month for me
    I'm not buying a lot of TPB anymore (mostly Oversized Hardcover or digital) but the Wolverine epics are the only exception and this one is amazing! The Death of Wolverine companion is just a waste of paper lol.

And I agree Infinity Watch: Wolverine is my most anticipated title, it's going to be awesome

Some new informations about the Vigil:

- The title isn't final yet and might change
    - First issue set in the 40s during WWII and each subsequent installment is set 10 years later so each installment takes place in a different decade (1rst issue in the 40s, 2nd issue in the 50s, etc...)
    - Soule wants each installment to reflect its era but in a suprising way
    - Each installment will take place in the worst place in the world during that decade
    - Sabretooth isn't currently planned to appear in this story
    - The enemy in this story is the truth

source: https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Still a clone,(kind of) Taylor confirmed she still is a clone on twitter, just some how Sarah's DNA got mixed in some how(probably do to Sarah caring her).
    twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/status/1028865786713006080?s=19
    And because marvel has a tendicy of trying to have there cake and eat it to there playing weither shes a clone or not as a mystery for some reason,probably a story with Logan that will end ambiguously so both clone and not a clone is right. I get setting up future story but dear God give it more then one speach bubble so we have a clear understanding.

Also according to these solicitation return presumably happens before legacy, but that can't make sense cause Jean is alive is there time travel involved ?
    I don't care what Taylor said in twitter , i prefer context over writer's words outside comic context . I don't get to realize what do writers get from retconning Logan's background by whichever means they like . And it deconstructed Logan in many ways .

If Taylor really wanted to make Logan and Laura 's relationship to be close enough than he shouldn't have been biased and do whatever he likes to make a relationship which was almost close to null with comparison to many relationships he ever had with other people in b4 ANW , even Natasha's relationship was better than Laura imo .

It really feels more bad when someone carries other's heroic name for the sake carrying a legacy which was based on a relationship that was void . It doesn't make anything right whatsoever.

BANNED

- First issue set in the 40s during WWII and each subsequent installment is set 10 years later so each installment takes place in a different decade (1rst issue in the 40s, 2nd issue in the 50s, etc...)
    - Each installment will take place in the worst place in the world during that decade

So this is going to retcon Wolverine's background and create more mystery with each decade by only 10-15 pages ? What does Soule want to do ?
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-20-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Soule also said it is 'dark, almost a fantasy or horror story' https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...ory-the-vigil/
    That's what got me intrigued about the story.

So this is going to retcon Wolverine's background and create more mystery with each decade by only 10-15 pages ? What does Soule want to do ?
    I don't think it's necessarily a retcon. There are enough blank periods in Logan's past where you can add events and build a storyline on these events without changing what has been established about the character.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Who do you guys think would be Logan's best pal if he was a DC character?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Who do you guys think would be Logan's best pal if he was a DC character?
    Jonah Hex and Logan would be great drinking buddies.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona