Page 101 of 138 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2066
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

It is a major issue. Marvel doesnt comunicate also they dont know how to plan. i have a feeling they skrewed over duggans plans which is why Nat was given stone from logan. only for logan to come back and merge with Emma.and now this mini out of nowhere on the heels of the ROW with no time to breathe. its really bad. and i dont see the promice of explaining anything as of yet. hope it comes soon
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    It is a major issue. Marvel doesnt comunicate also they dont know how to plan. i have a feeling they skrewed over duggans plans which is why Nat was given stone from logan. only for logan to come back and merge with Emma.and now this mini out of nowhere on the heels of the ROW with no time to breathe. its really bad. and i dont see the promice of explaining anything as of yet. hope it comes soon
    I said it's not a major issue because at this point I'm reading this stuff like it's mythology. I've accepted that the characters and stories exist in one big universe but aren't necessarily connected and the chronological order is unclear or nonexistent. There is a universe with its own rules and the characters are consistent from one story to another because of personality traits or themes associated with them.
    But I totally get that not everybody wants to look at the Marvel universe with this approach and expect stories that make more sense. Unfortunately I don't think it's a planning or communication issue from Marvel, it's a deliberate decision to tell different stories at once and not connect them, at the risk of contradiction.

On another note - Logan becoming a cosmic character might not be bad. I was worried he would go back to the X-Men after ROW and that things would stagnate. I'm seeing this as a new and unexpected direction that might bring something interesting for the character. We'll see how it's written

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Well, Loki in Infinity Countdown Prime:

But, yes i am pretty confused too and it is giving me an ingreasing headache when I try to process this all!
    So I wait and see how this will turn out!

Yes, Duggan's 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' is a good read . I like it! Thanks for the recommendation Hush !

My answer to
    https://static0.cbrimages.com/wp-con...=1335&fit=crop
    a year ago (11.19.17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!) was:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...37#post3246937

Well, this still stands, but this last year (2018) was really odd! ��
    Yep, what Loki said is really strange, even at the time I was surprised, either it's just Loki joking or there is definetely something more (the clones theory is stiil possible lol).

You're welcome! Yeah it's one of the best modern Wolverine/Deadpool story and I agree with you when I learned that Logan had the space stone I was thinking how fun it could be to have a Cosmic Wolverine ongoing

If you have a question about cosmic stuff, feel free to ask I used to be a big fan of this side of the Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I can see ROW making sense of this by saying Logan was mindcontrolled during Hunt for Wolverine.
    And my guess is that Legacy was written before there were detailed plans for bringing Logan back...hence no hot claws or amnesia.
    I don't think Infinity War is using a different version of the character. The writers probably heard Wolverine was back and decided to use him in their story without finding out how ROW would change him. That, or Logan has his memories back by the time ROW ends and either loses the hot claws or can turn them on and off when he wants. It's not a major issue because Infinity War doesn't seem to be tied too closely to other ongoings.

And do you guys consider Infinity Warps to be an AU at this point?

Well if there is only one Logan good luck to Soule to make sense of everything that happened to Wolverine since last year lol. Although the first issue of ROW mentioned cloning and as GylT'Nav said, Loki mentioned that there are many "Wolverine" pretenders in Infinity Countdown, maybe it's just a joke related to all the Wolverine knockoffs running around in the Marvel Universe or maybe it's something else so who knows what's really going on.

When Hunt was released Soule said he has been working for a long time on this story and when asked about Infinity Countdown, he said that it will be adressed down the line

source: https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...14958696222720

So yeah let's hope that when everything is done it will make sense.

Regarding the Warps, I would say it's a similar deal to House of M, so the classic versions but with a new background and status quo because they have been amalgamed but once separated their real memories comes back.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 11-13-2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Deleted quoted parts that were premature spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yep, what Loki said is really strange, even at the time I was surprised, either it's just Loki joking or there is definetely something more (the clones theory is stiil possible lol).

You're welcome! Yeah it's one of the best modern Wolverine/Deadpool story and I agree with you when I learned that Logan had the space stone I was thinking how fun it could be to have a Cosmic Wolverine ongoing

If you have a question about cosmic stuff, feel free to ask I used to be a big fan of this side of the Marvel Universe

Well if there is only one Logan good luck to Soule to make sense of everything that happened to Wolverine since last year lol. Although the first issue of ROW mentioned cloning and as GylT'Nav said, Loki mentioned that there are many "Wolverine" pretenders in Infinity Countdown, maybe it's just a joke related to all the Wolverine knockoffs running around in the Marvel Universe or maybe it's something else so who knows what's really going on.

When Hunt was released Soule said he has been working for a long time on this story and when asked about Infinity Countdown, he said that it will be adressed down the line

source: https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...14958696222720

So yeah let's hope that when everything is done it will make sense.

Regarding the Warps, I would say it's a similar deal to House of M, so the classic versions but with a new background and status quo because they have been amalgamed but once separated their real memories comes back.
    Well i have already seen ur spoiler b4 it's got deleted . But i like u to note two reasons for the fact Wolverine 's Resurrection/Return would not be related Phoenix .

1)Charles Soule himself said this on twitter that Logan's resurrection/return is not related to Logan's return (i don't have the link right now )
    2)Through context Future counterpart Phoenix Wolverine said it himself that there was no other person/mutant left to choose her own Phoenix Avatar . Therefore it proves that this current timeline is irrelevant even if Logan's current status quo is a pure mess .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-13-2018 at 04:58 PM.

BANNED

Wolverine by Leinil Francis Yu

BANNED

HaHaHaHa ......
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-14-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Well i have already seen ur spoiler b4 it's got deleted . But i like u to note two reasons for the fact Wolverine 's Resurrection/Return would not be related Phoenix .

1)Charles Soule himself said this on twitter that Logan's resurrection/return is not related to Logan's return (i don't have the link right now )
    2)Through context Future counterpart Phoenix Wolverine said it himself that there was no other person/mutant left to choose her own Phoenix Avatar . Therefore it proves that this current timeline is irrelevant even if Logan's current status quo is a pure mess .
    I guess we'll see especially now after what happened in Avengers.

So Logan appears in the last issue of FF but it's just a cameo he doesn't even speak so it's useless lol. He also appears in Avengers #10 and what happened here is really strange:

spoilers:
    Logan has the phoenix force and it's confirmed that he's the same one who picked up the infinity stone during Legacy but something isn't right he can speak with Celestials without any problems and he said he lived for eons that's why he care about cosmic stuff now. Loki is shocked by this reveal and Logan confirmed he isn't from around here.

So wait a minute, does this mean this Logan is the Phoenix Wolverine from the Future Thor story that managed to come back in time somehow before his death? That means the Logan from Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Gold/Countdown/War/Watch and the one from Hunt/Row are two different versions of Logan? Maybe that's why Marvel always called him "Logan Howlett" since he appeared in Legacy and why he knows so much stuff about the future.

That would explain the whole tease about Logan's startling secret and the possibility that he wasn't the classic one and why he never showed the infamous hot claws.

I'm really confused right now but if that's the case and the Wolverine from HOW/ROW and the one from Legacy are two different version that would means we were right from the beginning about the fact that it wasn't the same Logan in both stories lol. I should also note the thumb up from the Celestial is priceless lol and seeeing Adam Kubert drawing Wolverine again is amazing!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Hush; 11-14-2018 at 09:46 AM.

BANNED

I guess we'll see especially now after what happened in Avengers.

So Logan appears in the last issue of FF but it's just a cameo he doesn't even speak so it's useless lol. He also appears in Avengers #10 and what happened here is really strange:

spoilers:
    Logan has the phoenix force and it's confirmed that he's the same one who picked up the infinity stone during Legacy but something isn't right he can speak with Celestials without any problems and he said he lived for eons that's why he care about cosmic stuff now. Loki is shocked by this reveal and Logan confirmed he isn't from around here.

So wait a minute, does this mean this Logan is the Phoenix Wolverine from the Future Thor story that managed to come back in time somehow? That means the Logan from Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Gold/Countdown/War/Watch and the one from Hunt/Row are two different versions of Logan? Maybe that's why Marvel always called him "Logan Howlett" since he appeared in Legacy and why he knows so much about the future.

That would explain the whole tease about Logan's startling secret and the possibility that he wasn't the classic one and why he never showed the infamous hot claws.

I'm really confused right now but if that's the case and the Wolverine from HOW/ROW and the one from Legacy are two different version that would means we were right from the beginning about the fact that that wasn't the same Logan in both stories lol. I should also note the thumb up from the Celestial is priceless lol and seeeing Adam Kubert drawing Wolverine again is amazing!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Dude i am not really happy about this , in fact i am really furious . I never wanted Logan to be Phoenix , at least for OG Logan/doppelganger I totally hated when Bendis made other characters , Phoenix Avatars . I know that he has learned this things from Eons/Ages and it may be the doppelganger with which are talking about . But dragging Phoenix Wolverine up creates hate from many fans. Even Cyclops fans hated when Phoenix Cyclops resurfaced during SWs
    end of spoilers

P.S : Likewise Yeah it was really good to see Adam Kubert drawing Logan . Kubert is drawing Cap after 6 issues and i think he really fits on drawing Steve . Hope we gotta see that Logan's resurrection is not related to Phoenix , cause's imo it will be a pretty dumb idea since Jean was resurrected by this cosmic entity .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-14-2018 at 09:47 AM.

spoilers:

Dude i am not really happy about this , in fact i am really furious . I never wanted Logan to be Phoenix , at least for OG Logan/doppelganger I totally hated when Bendis made other characters , Phoenix Avatars . I know that he has learned this things from Eons/Ages and it may be the doppelganger with which are talking about . But dragging Phoenix Wolverine up creates hate from many fans. Even Cyclops fans hated when Phoenix Cyclops resurfaced during SWs
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    To be honest, I found the whole storyline about Phoenix Wolverine much more interesting and epic than whatever was done with Logan in recent years but yeah if that's really him and he managed to come back to our time (same as Cosmic Ghost Rider) that would be a really strange move. But for me everytime they showed Logan in Legacy/Infinity Countdown/Wars and now Avengers it was always epic and badass while the whole Hunt/ROW saga has been incredibly boring in my opinion.

I do agree that the Phoenix has been overused in recent years but right now I have to admit that I'm much more interested in this storyline than whatever Soule is doing lol.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Hush; 11-14-2018 at 09:46 AM.

BANNED

spoilers:
    To be honest, I found the whole storyline about Phoenix Wolverine much more interesting and epic than whatever was done with Logan in recent years but yeah if that's really him and he managed to come back to our time (same as Cosmic Ghost Rider) that would be a really strange move. But for me everytime they showed Logan in Legacy/Infinity Countdown/Wars and now Avengers it was always epic and badass while the whole Hunt/ROW saga has been incredibly boring in my opinion.

I do agree that the Phoenix has been overused in recent years but right now I have to admit that I'm much more interested in this storyline than whatever Soule is doing lol.
    end of spoilers
    This is not only about the part which u like it or not but i think u should know that amped powers never suited Wolverine's character . Phoenix stories get pretty much boring when dragged with characters
    Ask Jean fans they never liked the idea of Phoenix Resurrection but i wouldn't deny i liked it cause i am not a Jean fan lol and it was Phoenix Jean and i really enjoyed the last issue .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-14-2018 at 10:41 AM.

BANNED

Off Topic : regarding Avengers #10 .

spoilers:
    Wasn't Starbrand supposed to be Ex Nihilo's avatar or in other words is it not true that Ex Nihilo started the evolution of human species ,starting from Starbrand ? . I think Aaron just retconned Starbrand's origin or am missing something else ?
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

This is not only about the part which u like it or not but i think u should know that amped powers never suited Wolverine's character . Phoenix stories get pretty much boring when dragged with characters
    Ask Jean fans they never liked the idea of Phoenix Resurrection but i wouldn't deny i liked it cause i am not a Jean fan lol and it was Phoenix Jean and the i really enjoyed the last issue .
    Well, to each their own. I would be very interested in this storyline if it was about OG Logan. But it seems it's just another doppleganger with Phoenix powers...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Paracelsus47 View Post
    Well, to each their own. I would be very interested in this storyline if it was about OG Logan. But it seems it's just another doppleganger with Phoenix powers...
    Yeah this issue tells that this version of Logan has learns this things by eons ,so I am assuming that Marvel Legacy Logan is different from the OG Logan which was resurrected back from the dead for now .
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-14-2018 at 10:40 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Please dont tell me a wolverine solo is joining half life 3, the ending to berserk and evangelion 4

https://www.cbr.com/hulkverines-seri...rine-weapon-h/
    This article says it's an limited series of 3 issues . And Hulk and Logan are basically tied to each other , no matter how much their powers were amped , whether it is hot claws or immortal hulk's amped powers lol .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Paracelsus47 View Post
    So one Logan travels cosmos phoenix-possessed AND with Infinity Gauntlet while another one is busy bickering with Hulkverine. Can't there be just one Wolverine? This is too much...
    Well contrary to u i would like to see Hulk and Wolverine fighting again with their amped powers not to forget . haha
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-14-2018 at 10:50 AM.