Page 109 of 138 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2066
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I was hesident about infinity watch but if we can finally get all the answers and move on im game.
    X-Men Forever

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Also semi Wolvie related Tyger tiger appears in Black Widow #2. Sounds fun. I always like tyger and Madripoor stories woth or without Logan
    X-Men Forever

Black Widow is wearing the Patch costume. He would be proud of her.

You could argue its a Nick Fury costume, but the clothes, Madripoor, Princess Bar, and Tyger Tiger screams Patch. Hopefully, the Soska sisters can take away the character assassination Tyger Tiger had. Thanks Phil Jimenez!! For doing that...

BANNED

It's good to see Tyger Tiger back after a long time . Natasha and Tyger were really one of the Logan's closest .

Thank you for posting the Feb. Solicits biswaboxz and Hush!
    Wow... this is going to be a huge month!

I am interested in Wolverine: Infinity Watch and Uncanny the most.

Still courious about Soule's titles. But I have to admit, that I am becoming a little nervous.
    I really hope that RoW will come to an satisfying conclusion.
    I am still looking forward to the MCP, but I really hope, that Soule will not replace one nonsense (D. Way) with another one, this means revealing that Persephone is the big bad instead of Romulus and keeping Logans role as it was in Origins. If he wants to tell Persephones history with Logan, she should be the big bad and he should be her antagonist. But I hope this will be completely different from my fears.
    Didn't he wrote on twitter the enemy is the truth?
    Not as currently planned. The enemy in Wolverine: The Vigil is the truth. https://t.co/GEDiXtPN9z
    https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...255806977?s=19
    Well, I wait and see.

Wolverine: The Long Night should be interesting to see if it can keep up with the podcast. But the art seems to be good.

Will get the Wolverine Epic Collection: Back to Basics.

I will trade waiting the Black Widow book.

Waiting for reviews of Hulkverines and Dead Man Logan, likely trade waiting. But if OMLogan will not go back to the wastlands and will revert back in hunting Mysterio in 616, I will skip it. I am to much of a fan of Lemires run, to see his character work undone.

BTW, looking back to Lemires OML:
    OML #16, THIS was badass :

Sorrentino is such a great artist.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 11-21-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    So this is going to retcon Wolverine's background and create more mystery with each decade by only 10-15 pages ? What does Soule want to do ?
    At this point no idea, but who knows "the truth" quote by Soule seems to imply that we will discover something about Logan's past.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Soule also said it is 'dark, almost a fantasy or horror story' https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...ory-the-vigil/
    That's what got me intrigued about the story.

I don't think it's necessarily a retcon. There are enough blank periods in Logan's past where you can add events and build a storyline on these events without changing what has been established about the character.
    Yup same for me, that's the perfect setting for a Wolverine story!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Who do you guys think would be Logan's best pal if he was a DC character?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Jonah Hex and Logan would be great drinking buddies.
    Jonah Hex would make sense, maybe Lobo too of course after both him and Logan tried to kill each other lol but one person I think Logan would be best pal with in the DC Universe is Tommy Monaghan in my opinion.

And outside of DC and Marvel, my dream would be a team up between Logan and Hellboy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I was hesident about infinity watch but if we can finally get all the answers and move on im game.
    I just hope the explanation will be worth the wait lol.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Also semi Wolvie related Tyger tiger appears in Black Widow #2. Sounds fun. I always like tyger and Madripoor stories woth or without Logan
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Black Widow is wearing the Patch costume. He would be proud of her.

You could argue its a Nick Fury costume, but the clothes, Madripoor, Princess Bar, and Tyger Tiger screams Patch. Hopefully, the Soska sisters can take away the character assassination Tyger Tiger had. Thanks Phil Jimenez!! For doing that...
    Thanks for the info! Honestly they just need to say that Tyger was replaced by Mystique during that story lol. But yeah Natasha looks nice in that outfit, her little uncle would be proud!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank you for posting the Feb. Solicits biswaboxz and Hush!
    Wow... this is going to be a huge month!

I am interested in Wolverine: Infinity Watch and Uncanny the most.

Still courious about Soule's titles. But I have to admit, that I am becoming a little nervous.
    I really hope that RoW will come to an satisfying conclusion.
    I am still looking forward to the MCP, but I really hope, that Soule will not replace one nonsense (D. Way) with another one, this means revealing that Persephone is the big bad instead of Romulus and keeping Logans role as it was in Origins. If he wants to tell Persephones history with Logan, she should be the big bad and he should be her antagonist. But I hope this will be completely different from my fears.
    Didn't he wrote on twitter the enemy is the truth?

https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...255806977?s=19
    Well, I wait and see.

Wolverine: The Long Night should be interesting to see if it can keep up with the podcast. But the art seems to be good.

Will get the Wolverine Epic Collection: Back to Basics.

I will trade waiting the Black Widow book.

Waiting for reviews of Hulkverines and Dead Man Logan, likely trade waiting. But if OMLogan will not go back to the wastlands and will revert back in hunting Mysterio in 616, I will skip it. I am to much of a fan of Lemires run, to see his character work undone.

BTW, looking back to Lemires OML:
    OML #16, THIS was badass:

Sorrentino is such a great artist.
    Yeah If they're just trading Romulus for Persephone and having Logan doing the same nonsense he did during Origins that's not worth it, I will try the first issue though. Maybe the "truth" is just something that Logan will discover about his past, hard to say right now.

Regarding Dead Man Logan, I hope that the Mysterio plot will be over by the end of the first arc and then having the Old Man finishing his adventures in his reality. Also maybe a team up with our Wolverine could be fun lol.

That scene with Old Man Logan is amazing and at the time it reminded me of that scene from The Jungle Adventures one shot where Wolverine fought that T-Rex:

Also I've just read Web of Venom: Carnage Born

spoilers:
    Carnage is going after all the hosts of the Alien symbiotes and guess who appears as one of his target on the last page: Wolverine!
    end of spoilers

Between Web of Venom: Ve’nam, this issue and Wolverine going cosmic soon, it looks like Logan might be involved in Cates's future plans with Venom and the Marvel cosmic universe!!!!!
    Last edited by Hush; 11-21-2018 at 08:43 AM.

BANNED

Just read Web of Venom : Carnage Born . This issue was fricking horrifying(awesome art ) and Cates is just awesome with Venom . I am not sure i am gonna read his cosmic comics but hell i am ready to anything related to Venom .

Maybe we will get to see Cates writing Wolverine in the future after he finishes his MKS .

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah If they're just trading Romulus for Persephone and having Logan doing the same nonsense he did during Origins that's not worth it, I will try the first issue though. Maybe the "truth" is just something that Logan will discover about his past, hard to say right now.

Regarding Dead Man Logan, I hope that the Mysterio plot will be over by the end of the first arc and then having the Old Man finishing his adventures in his reality. Also maybe a team up with our Wolverine could be fun lol.

That scene with Old Man Logan is amazing and at the time it reminded me of that scene from The Jungle Adventures one shot where Wolverine fought that T-Rex:

spoilers:
    Carnage is going after all the hosts of the Alien symbiotes and guess who appears as one of his target on the last page: Wolverine!
    end of spoilers

Between Web of Venom: Ve’nam, this issue and Wolverine going cosmic soon, it looks like Logan might be involved in Cates's future plans with Venom and the Marvel cosmic universe!!!!!
    LOL....he'd be proud of Laura today

BANNED

I think Cates's kinda of suit for writing Wolverine in bloodbath with a horrifying tone imo .

LoL! Those T-Rex fights!

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Wow! This could be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Soule also said it is 'dark, almost a fantasy or horror story' https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...ory-the-vigil/
    That's what got me intrigued about the story.

I don't think it's necessarily a retcon. There are enough blank periods in Logan's past where you can add events and build a storyline on these events without changing what has been established about the character.
    Yes, I hope for this! This could be interesting!

At this point no idea, but who knows "the truth" quote by Soule seems to imply that we will discover something about Logan's past.

Yup same for me, that's the perfect setting for a Wolverine story!

Jonah Hex would make sense, maybe Lobo too of course after both him and Logan tried to kill each other lol but one person I think Logan would be best pal with in the DC Universe is Tommy Monaghan in my opinion.

And outside of DC and Marvel, my dream would be a team up between Logan and Hellboy!!!!!

I just hope the explanation will be worth the wait lol.

Thanks for the info! Honestly they just need to say that Tyger was replaced by Mystique during that story lol. But yeah Natasha looks nice in that outfit, her little uncle would be proud!
    Ha! true about Wolverine and Hellboy, they would have so much to talk about it, they probably would compare their enemies a lot.

True about Tyger Tyger, she was remplaced by Mystique when she has to left the job to take care of that secret family that we talked about, Logan should be careful about all those child support debts
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Wolverine vs T-Rex= Event of the year!!!. That story is pretty fun and a bit weird.

God damn it Marvel, stop teasing me with Cates writing Wolverine, don't play with my heart .

spoilers:
    I hope that Logan has some plan, because there is no way that he is surviving Carnage in a direct fight
    end of spoilers
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Poor T-Rex , but he shouldn't be so sad about this cause's he is not only one who is been through similar situation ,ask Bruce Banner of OML reality .