Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

One of the best variants so far:

enjoyed OML#46
    Mystery in Madripoor did not deliver many reveals for RoW, but it was a good read with a interesting twist at the end
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-22-2018 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post

enjoyed OML#46
    Mystery in Madripoor did not deliver many reveals for RoW, but it was a good read with a interesting twist at the end
    Lol, that's a great cover, thanks GyIT'Nav. Sitll haven't read the issues but soon i will.

Finally read OML and MIM.

They were good, OML has an interesting story and great moments between him and Alpha Flight, so i'm curious to see how it ends.

MIM by Zub did a great use of continuity, honestly i had forgotten what Saphyre did to Logan in the "Save the Tyger" storyline and it was great how Betsy conection with him make her pull throught the whole ordeal and of course the reference to the Madripoor Era with Jubilee and Psylocke

I like Persephone's concept art!
    You might be right!
    Speculation:
    This is all about food. Styxx and Persephone are of the same kind. One low level, the other high level, feeding on human souls!

In MIM the mysterious client stated, as Viper voiced her concern about Styxx's hunger, that mutant souls are a potent fuel for the mistress and her kind. Why would he refer to Styxx as a mistress! I think he is referring to Persephone.
    Yeah Persephone's design is really nice, and that's an interesting theory with Styx and Persephone.

Saphirre's origins are a mystery, we know that she's an old mutant who "ate" the souls of thousands of people in order to stay young and immortal, something similar to what Selene can do. Soteira/Persephone seems obsessed with resurrection (as seen in Claws of a Killer) and mutant bodies, souls and DNA (Claws of a killer, Mystery in Madripoor and Adamantium Agenda) so yeah maybe Persephone is really developping a cooking empire of a different kind lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I see the premise for a new Wolverine anime here, Logan dealing with dark side of the cooking world in Madripoor and Japan, he never guest that his special ingredient..... were souls!!!!!.

I can even see the name of the first episode already
    Shocking Discovery!!!!!! Soteira is the monster
    Akira Yoshida will make sure that this anime see the light of day!!!!!

[img]https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC 8yMzUvMjM5L29yaWdpbmFsL1JvV18xX3Zhcl9Ta290dGllX1lv dW5nLmpwZw==[img]

enjoyed OML#46
    Finally read OML and MIM.

They were good, OML has an interesting story and great moments between him and Alpha Flight, so i'm curious to see how it ends.

MIM by Zub did a great use of continuity, honestly i had forgotten what Saphyre did to Logan in the "Save the Tyger" storyline and it was great how Betsy conection with him make her pull throught the whole ordeal and of course the reference to the Madripoor Era with Jubilee and Psylocke

I agree Old Man Logan was great, love the horror vibe of the story. Also Logan seeing Alpha Flight one last time before dying and his discussion with Puck reminds me of this scene from Wolverine vol.2 #83:

Wolverine vol.2 83.jpg

Mystery in Madripoor was nice too and there was a clue about Soteira and Wolverine. Snakewhipe said that Soteira were looking for Wolverine when they hired Viper but Wolverine is supposed to work for them as we saw during Weapon Lost so either Logan betrayed them or that wasn't him during Weapon Lost, Claws of a Killer and Weapon Lost. Also Logan gave his space gem to Natasha while in Madripoor.
    Another thing to note Creed and Daken during Claws of Killer confirmed that Wolverine was never present in Maybelle, and now with Shalvey confirming that this uniform Wolverine is wearing wasn't for him but Logan just found it, well your undercover theory could work GylT'Nav!

By the way that Avengers sollicit is really strange, I'm wouldn't be surprised if Logan's resurrection has something to do with something a little more cosmic. Or it could just be that Logan was already alive 1 million years ago thus retconning everything we knew about Logan's past lol.

@Hush
    If only he would give me the credit that i deserve

Man that story with Alpha Flight post-Fattal Attractions is one of my favorite for that period, i really like Logan's friendship with Heather and James, that scene right there make the whole issue for me.

Agreed about the reveal, hopefully Dead Ends deliver.

@Hush
    If only he would give me the credit that i deserve

Man that story with Alpha Flight post-Fattal Attractions is one of my favorite for that period, i really like Logan's friendship with Heather and James, that scene right there make the whole issue for me.

Agreed about the reveal, hopefully Dead Ends deliver.
    You're goddamn right! You should get Matt Murdock on this case to make sure you get some credit!!!!
    I agree it was such a great era and yeah Logan's friendship with Heather and James is always great

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    You're goddamn right! You should get Matt Murdock on this case to make sure you get some credit!!!!
    I agree it was such a great era and yeah Logan's friendship with Heather and James is always great
    If he as good as they said, i heard that he pretends to be blind, can i trust in someone like that
    Issue #95 was nice too, especially when they are just waiting for Logan to snap and he is actually pretty nice for the most part lol.

If he as good as they said, i heard that he pretends to be blind, can i trust in someone like that
    Issue #95 was nice too, especially when they are just waiting for Logan to snap and he is actually pretty nice for the most part lol.
    You can also try Jennifer Walters but I was told she can turn into a green giant monster so be careful Issue #95 was a good issue despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of Dirtnap lol.

The Alpha Flight issues by Byrne and Mantlo where Logan is helping Heather after Mac "death" and when they fight Lady Deathstrike for the first time were great too.

You can also try Jennifer Walters but I was told she can turn into a green giant monster so be careful Issue #95 was a good issue despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of Dirtnap lol.

The Alpha Flight issues by Byrne and Mantlo where Logan is helping Heather after Mac "death" and when they fight Lady Deathstrike for the first time were great too.
    I'll take my chances with the green monster, what could go wrong? is not like she is Hulk's cousin or anything

That has been in my reading list for a while, especially the Mantlo isssue, ah those times went Logan's guest appearances weren't only cash grab (i know that it always has existed with him, but these days, it seems like they put less effort in justified it).

I'll take my chances with the green monster, what could go wrong? is not like she is Hulk's cousin or anything

That has been in my reading list for a while, especially the Mantlo isssue, ah those times went Logan's guest appearances weren't only cash grab (i know that it always has existed with him, but these days, it seems like they put less effort in justified it).
    Yeah at least he won't be in many titles in November, just Return of Wolverine #3 and maybe Avengers #10 so that's okay lol. By the way Mike Henderson posted some inks of Dead Man Logan:

source:https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson/s...20523522809856

Yeah at least he won't be in many titles in November, just Return of Wolverine #3 and maybe Avengers #10 so that's okay lol. By the way Mike Henderson posted some inks of Dead Man Logan:

Hell, people are already mad that he is interacting with the X-Men already, i guest that it doesn't make sense for Logan to look for his closest friends (Kurt and Ororo) after resurrecting lol (sometimes you had to wonder if people remember what kind of person these people are, especially Logan)

Nice pic, i heard that Mike has worked on Daredevil before, how was his work there.

Mystery in Madripoor was nice too and there was a clue about Soteira and Wolverine. Snakewhipe said that Soteira were looking for Wolverine when they hired Viper but Wolverine is supposed to work for them as we saw during Weapon Lost so either Logan betrayed them or that wasn't him during Weapon Lost, Claws of a Killer and Weapon Lost. Also Logan gave his space gem to Natasha while in Madripoor.
    Another thing to note Creed and Daken during Claws of Killer confirmed that Wolverine was never present in Maybelle, and now with Shalvey confirming that this uniform Wolverine is wearing wasn't for him but Logan just found it, well your undercover theory could work GylT'Nav!

By the way that Avengers sollicit is really strange, I'm wouldn't be surprised if Logan's resurrection has something to do with something a little more cosmic. Or it could just be that Logan was already alive 1 million years ago thus retconning everything we knew about Logan's past lol.
    In addition: Soteira might also have a connection to space, hence the rocket launch. Hopefully Carol Danvers and Alphaflight can track the destination. That might be also a reason for Logan needing the space stone.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlENYxQUYAE5zh1.jpg

Nice picture. Thank you. I like Hendersons's art

Hell, people are already mad that he is interacting with the X-Men already, i guest that it doesn't make sense for Logan to look for his closest friends (Kurt and Ororo) after resurrecting lol (sometimes you had to wonder if people remember what kind of person these people are, especially Logan)

Nice pic, i heard that Mike has worked on Daredevil before, how was his work there.
    People just love to complain about Wolverine, I mean when you look at the November sollicits Logan isn't in any team and he will only have his own solo mini yet the same people will always complain that he's everywhere, that he doesn't deserve to be called Wolverine anymore, that he's stealing the spotlight from other characters,etc...
    The best thing to do is to just ignore them because they just hate the character no matter what Marvel will do with him and at this point they just sound like a broken record, there is no point arguing with them lol.

I wasn't a big fan of his Daredevil work but his Old man Logan vs Deadpool mini looked really great.

In addition: Soteira might also have a connection to space, hence the rocket launch. Hopefully Carol Danvers and Alphaflight can track the destination. That might be also a reason for Logan needing the space stone.

Nice picture. Thank you. I like Hendersons's art
    You're welcome! Yeah that rocket thing is strange, I don't know if that's why Logan wanted the space stone but who knows at this point I really have no idea about what's really going on with Logan's return lol.

People just love to complain about Wolverine, I mean when you look at the November sollicits Logan isn't in any team and he will only have his own solo mini yet the same people will always complain that he's everywhere, that he doesn't deserve to be called Wolverine anymore, that he's stealing the spotlight from other characters,etc...
    The best thing to do is to just ignore them because they just hate the character no matter what Marvel will do with him and at this point they just sound like a broken record, there is no point arguing with them lol.
    Yes, I decided to ignore them!

You're welcome! Yeah that rocket thing is strange, I don't know if that's why Logan wanted the space stone but who knows at this point I really have no idea about what's really going on with Logan's return lol.
    Agreed!

I wasn't a big fan of his Daredevil work but his Old man Logan vs Deadpool mini looked really great.

Facts: "LOGAN TAKES A DEEP BREATH"

Fandom: Ugh... he is appearing everywhere