Page 17 of 138 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Second this! But maybe he will surprise us with RoW!
    Hey, i'm still midly exicited about that, but i'm not sure if i want an ongoing with him

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, his run on Daredevil is good, but that part of his writting is a bit annoying, i do like how he wrote OML in Astonishing X-Men #3, loved how he presented Logan resistance to mind control.
    Now that issue was both great and funny because during all the issue Soule told us about his mental defenses but by the end of the issue thanks to Xavier he's again mindcontrolled lol.

Hey, i'm still midly exicited about that, but i'm not sure if i want an ongoing with him
    Just kidding. I am also want to see how he will handle Logan's return. Still looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Now that issue was both great and funny because during all the issue Soule told us about his mental defenses but by the end of the issue thanks to Xavier he's again mindcontrolled lol.
    Lol, that is true, especially with the "He is not my Wolverine" phrase

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Regardless of that, on the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Wolverine is stated to be a 7 in fighting skills, which a master of all forms of combat.
    Attachment 70115
    Yet that image you attached shows him to be a 6.
    And there are different levels of mastery. Just because you're a master doesn't mean there's another master who would knock you out.
    If Logan didn't have the adamantium skeleton, Laura could probably kill him.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Yet that image you attached shows him to be a 6.
    And there are different levels of mastery. Just because you're a master doesn't mean there's another master who would knock you out.
    If Logan didn't have the adamantium skeleton, Laura could probably kill him.
    And he has his ass kicked by 2 masters in his minis from the 80s that stablished his conection with Japan, again, Logan is good, he does train, i just don't think that he does to the same extent that Matt and Danny.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Just kidding. I am also want to see how he will handle Logan's return. Still looking forward to this.
    Yeah I hope Return is better than Death of Wolverine and Hunt for Wolverine because right now this trilogy isn't shapping up to be an iconic Wolverine saga at all in my opinion. But hey it could be similar to what happened with the Wolverine movies trilogy where we had to wait until the last movie to have a good Wolverine movie

Well as Kitty said a long time ago:

Yeah I hope Return is better than Death of Wolverine and Hunt for Wolverine because right now this trilogy isn't shapping up to be an iconic Wolverine saga at all in my opinion. But hey it could be similar to what happened with the Wolverine movies trilogy where we had to wait until the last movie to have a good Wolverine movie

Well as Kitty said a long time ago:

You migth be rigth about the trilogy, i was so dissapoonted by The Wolverine, althougth it has his good parts.

Lol, she wasn't wrong, pitty that she wasn't around for Deadly Genesis, also Paul Smith artwork is great

What's this one from again?
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    What's this one from again?
    Astonishing X-Men #3 for the current volume by Charles Soule.

Astonishing X-Men #3 for the current volume by Charles Soule.
    Ah, yes, I remember that now.

OML: I need to fight my way to the Shadow King!
    Rogue & Gambit: We can't take advantage of this nice place. It's a trick!
    Mystique & Fantomex: Let's chill, party, and sex it up until a bad guy shows up.

You migth be rigth about the trilogy, i was so dissapoonted by The Wolverine, althougth it has his good parts.

Lol, she wasn't wrong, pitty that she wasn't around for Deadly Genesis, also Paul Smith artwork is great
    I would say that 2/3 of the Wolverine movie was enjoyable but the last third of the movie was terrible with the useless Viper, the mecha Silver Samurai, the terrible villain twist and Logan losing his claws...

Yeah Paul Smith's art on Uncanny was amazing, a shame he didn't stay on the title much longer. The fight between Logan and the Silver Samurai was really impressive:

Last edited by Hush; 08-30-2018 at 08:10 AM.

I would say that 2/3 of the Wolverine movie are enjoyable but the last third of the movie was terrible with the useless Viper, the mecha Silver Samurai, the terrible villain twist and Logan losing his claws...

Yeah Paul Smith's art on Uncanny was amazing, a shame he didn't stay on the title much longer. The fight between Logan and the Silver Samurai was really impressive:

Same, althougth i didn't like how they handled the part of the bear, i heard that they had to change some parts of the ending in order to connect it with Days of Future Past.

Beautifull figth, i feel that he is among the most ubderrated artist from that era

Astonishing Member

On the Laura vs Logan debate, Laura can kill Logan if she fights him correctly but Logan will kill Laura because of his adamantium and that's not something she can bypass easily. Mastery in fighting a utilizing it correctly are different things. Logan might be a master but hes quick to anger and will let himself take to many blows he could have dodged, something a person with anti-metal or some good at a control game (like Laura) could easy. And while Logan is a jack of all trades in speed precision and agility she out clases him. This isn't a debate on who's better its if Laura can counter the admarium skeleton and use logans temper to keep advantage to a lesser extent.

Logan could have won that fight more easily with Hot Claws™