Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Don't feel strongly about that reveal one way or another, for another side it also means that Logan has a biological child that i don't dislike, because seriously f&%# the other ones

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    @Hush
    I'm very thankfull for it, i really needed to scratch that Wolverine ich lol.

Also, i did read the Exiles arc after finishing Aaron, i had to agreed, man it was fun, Elsi Dee and Zombie Wolverine head Bite+Explosion, is among my favorite moments, poor James thougth, stuck with that dress
    No problem man, I'm happy the list helped scratch that Wolverine itch lol. Ah yeah that James's dress joke was funny and yeah I called this scene the Elsie Dee and Zombie Wolverine own fastball special But seriously it's a really fun mini, poor Albert though.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank you Hush for your additional suggestions for team books!
    I second your option on x-force by Kyle/Yost!
    I have already read it to Vol.3. as I catched up on Laura's Solos. And having Wolverine and Laura together was a must read.

Just finished OML #45 and Adamantium Agenda #4
    I really, really enjoyed OML, was a very good read.

Adamantium Agenda:

spoilers:
    Oh man Taylor! Nothing internet breaking!There were three revelations about the trebica bomb , the x-men and Laura Kinney's creation, but nothing what was already assumed or implied. Ok, the revelation about Laura will give her fans some stuff for discussions for sure!

But on second thought:
    The x-man revelation might have some potential, if it is about a person present at Wolverine's funeral in the Hunt mini.
    In this case I have to apologize to Mr. Taylor!
    end of spoilers
    No problem Yeah if you like Laura and Logan together, it's a really nice serie.

I agree with you on Old Man Logan, it was great but the last fight and the ending were a little disappointing. Although the fact that Bullseye

spoilers:
    killed the kid
    end of spoilers

was really messed up. Lester completely lost it.

Adamantium Agenda was a big disappointment for me, after all the hype that was such an underwhelming reveal. The only thing that interest me is who is

spoilers:
    the traitor
    end of spoilers

As you said it could be a great plot or it could be one hell of a mess lol.

Don't feel strongly about that reveal one way or another, for another side it also means that Logan has a biological child that i don't dislike, because seriously f&%# the other ones
    100% agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Lester completely lost it.

Adamantium Agenda was a big disappointment for me, after all the hype that was such an underwhelming reveal. The only thing that interest me is who is

spoilers:
    the traitor
    end of spoilers

As you said it could be a great plot or it could be one hell of a mess lol.
    I agree on Lester.
    On Adamantium Agenda:
    It was very disappointing!
    spoilers:
    The fake x-man
    A bad attempt to bring Cyclops back? If this Cyclops was fake, than the one in DoX might be fake also? Lol! Just kidding
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-08-2018 at 10:38 AM.

@Hush
    I also had the Daredevil list for when i start to have the Matt Murdock itch. Yeah, that fastball special is great, yeah poor Albert but he died doing what he loved (protect Elsi) he would be miss (also i think that Solteira's Wolverine might be responsible for Elsi Dee dissapearance and Albet's crazyness).

I finally read OML, it was great, a bit dissapointed in the last confrontation, but i guest that Brisson thougth that we have enougth catharsis with the last issue, i really hated Lester in this arc, but in a good way, i wonder if Brisson would write Daredevil afte Soule ends his run thougth.

Double post
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-08-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Triple post
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-08-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I agree on Lester.
    On Adamantium Agenda:
    It was very disappointing!
    spoilers:
    The fake x-man
    A bad attempt to bring Cyclops back? If this Cyclops was fake, than the one in DoX might be fake also? Lol! Just kidding
    end of spoilers
    Damn if Marvel do that, the CBR forums will be even more messed up than during those last few days lol.

@Hush
    I also had the Daredevil list for when i start to have the Matt Murdock itch. Yeah, that fastball special is great, yeah poor Albert but he died doing what he loved (protect Elsi) he would be miss (also i think that Solteira's Wolverine might be responsible for Elsi Dee dissapearance and Albet's crazyness).

I finally read OML, it was great, a bit dissapointed in the last confrontation, but i guest that Brisson thougth that we have enougth catharsis with the last issue, i really hated Lester in this arc, but in a good way, i wonder if Brisson would write Daredevil afte Soule ends his run thougth.
    Ah that's good to know about Daredevil Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Soteira or their "Wolverine" hacked Albert or kidnapped Elsie Dee.

I think Brisson would be perfect on a Punisher book

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Damn if Marvel do that, the CBR forums will be even more messed up than during those last few days lol.

Ah that's good to know about Daredevil Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Soteira or their "Wolverine" hacked Albert or kidnapped Elsie Dee.

I think Brisson would be perfect on a Punisher book
    The sole idea already has then nervous, just look their thread lol

I would start it when i finished with Logan, the itch isn't completly gone either, you probably would see in Daredevil thread in a month more or less .

Huh, i had to agreed with you, i'm not an expert on Castle, but i think that he is the perfect fit for Brisson. Althought i'm suspecting that he might writte an X-Force book leaded by Cable.

I'm interested to see who the "sleeper agent" is in the X-Men, as for Laura I thought that we already knew spoilers:
    Kinney was her mother.
    end of spoilers Did I miss something?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm interested to see who the "sleeper agent" is in the X-Men, as for Laura I thought that we already knew spoilers:
    Kinney was her mother.
    end of spoilers Did I miss something?
    The books never established she had her DNA before, but it's been very common in fanon. That so many people thought it was the case anyway makes it a pretty easy retcon (some people notwithstanding).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The books never established she had her DNA before, but it's been very common in fanon. That so many people thought it was the case anyway makes it a pretty easy retcon (some people notwithstanding).
    Oh I guess I just assumed all this time that since she grew in the womb that they shared DNA. I guess that's why I found it not shocking at all lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Oh I guess I just assumed all this time that since she grew in the womb that they shared DNA. I guess that's why I found it not shocking at all lol.
    Well, Laura would have shared her mitochondrial DNA, but that's about all that would have transferred just by Sarah carrying her to term. And unless you're specifically cataloging mtDNA it's not likely to show up on whatever sequence Stark was looking up (especially if the same results confirmed Logan's paternity; mtDNA is ONLY passed down from the mother).

Anyway, like I said, tho, so many readers thought it was already the case it's not really all that much of a retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Well, Laura would have shared her mitochondrial DNA, but that's about all that would have transferred just by Sarah carrying her to term. And unless you're specifically cataloging mtDNA it's not likely to show up on whatever sequence Stark was looking up (especially if the same results confirmed Logan's paternity; mtDNA is ONLY passed down from the mother).

Anyway, like I said, tho, so many readers thought it was already the case it's not really all that much of a retcon.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

its kinda of a Meh reveal for Agenda for me. doesnt bother me to much. First it helps explain the eyes and she was already calling Logan Father. Only thing is that she isnt a clone anymore. which the first arc of X23 will probably be talking up the clone angle because of Gabby and the Cuckoos lol
    X-Men Forever

They can make Laura Logan's biological daughter all they want, I don't see their dynamic changing all that much because of who they are character wise. Jubilee was and is the only young mutant Logan ever really treated as a daughter. With Kitty, he was more of like an uncle and with Laura a guidance councilor maybe.