Page 38 of 138 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah poor Logan might end up in the sun! But yeah Vegeta would like Ultimate Wolverine except if he tries anything with Bulma lol.

Paul Smith was so good and Buscema was amazing during those early Madripoor issues except for that horrible mask Wolverine was wearing at first lol.

Sure, if you want to see his best work on Wolverine try Wolverine vol.2 #75-100 and the Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine mini. But here are some samples:

Logan should rock more cowboy looks! And join Dutch Gang in red dead redemption lol

BANNED

I just watched this video on YouTube , i have seen other videos as well about this topic .....I was thinking that Mariko's death should be one of the tragic deaths in Marvel Universe more than even Wolverine's death itself either in 616 or in 1610 Universe but her death wasn't taken seriously on MU especially it changed Logan so much in terms of his honor and responsibility ......(not in terms of killing btw ...) ...It's true that Logan had made many gfs after her death but she was always special to him IMHO ......

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Logan should rock more cowboy looks! .....
    Oh, he did a lot since he resurfaced last year!

http://media.comicbook.com/2018/02/w...e-1084226.jpeg

http://media.comicbook.com/2018/01/w...s-1077889.jpeg

https://img.purch.com/w/192/aHR0cDov...E1MTQ5OTYxMDQ=

http://wegotthiscovered.com/wp-conte.../wolverine.jpg

http://therealstanlee.com/wp-content...-653x1024.jpeg

and so on....

In all of those! That's were the questions are if you lock at the Hunt stuff!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-17-2018 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post

I just watched this video on YouTube , i have seen other videos as well about this topic .....I was thinking that Mariko's death should be one of the tragic deaths in Marvel Universe more than even Wolverine's death itself either in 616 or in 1610 Universe but her death wasn't taken seriously on MU especially it changed Logan so much in terms of his honor and responsibility ......(not in terms of killing btw ...) ...It's true that Logan had made many gfs after her death but she was always special to him IMHO ......
    Yes I think Mariko's death was very tragic!

Mighty Member

Yea very tragic and Logan did truly love her.

Mighty Member

Yea .. he looks so cool. This should be his causal wear.

Oh thanks , never much observed Wolverine's art during 90's except for Windsor Smith , talking about Wolverine art do u recognize this scan???

Attachment 70898
    Looking at the file name I guess it's from Wolverine #900 lol. Looking at the picture, if I'm not mistaken that's one of the story collected in this issue and it was co-written by Cebulski/Finch/Asmus and was drawn by Finch.

Logan should rock more cowboy looks! And join Dutch Gang in red dead redemption lol
    Ah so true, he really looks good with that cowboy hat. Old Man Logan also looks amazing in that cowboy outfit when he was in the Wastelands:

Rockstar should add Logan as a DLC character for the online of Red Dead Redemption 2, it would be cool!

I'm still suprised they decided to bring her back. Honestly they should have waited until Classic Logan returned to do that, it would have make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Oh, he did a lot since he resurfaced last year!

[img]https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC 8yMTMvODM3L2kwMi9XaGVyZV9Jc19Xb2x2ZXJpbmUuanBn[img]

http://media.comicbook.com/2018/02/w...e-1084226.jpeg

http://media.comicbook.com/2018/01/w...s-1077889.jpeg

https://img.purch.com/w/192/aHR0cDov...E1MTQ5OTYxMDQ=

http://wegotthiscovered.com/wp-conte.../wolverine.jpg

http://therealstanlee.com/wp-content...-653x1024.jpeg

and so on....

In all of those! That's were the questions are if you lock at the Hunt stuff!
    Those Legacy/Where is Wolverine/Infinity Countdown issues are still puzzling and I really hope everything will make sense with Return of Wolverine.

Mighty Member

Ah so true, he really looks good with that cowboy hat. Old Man Logan also looks amazing in that cowboy outfit when he was in the Wastelands:

Rockstar should add Logan as a DLC character for the online of Red Dead Redemption 2, it would be cool!.
    Yesss that would be perfect. I honestly think we deserve a good bloody wolverine game.
    Now that they did a Spider-Man Game ... they should pull off a good wolverine game.

Cowboy, is definetly my favorite "casual wear" look for Logan.

Yesss that would be perfect. I honestly think we deserve a good bloody wolverine game.
    Now that they did a Spider-Man Game ... they should pull off a good wolverine game.
    Yeah, the X-Men Origins: Wolverine videogame was enjoyable and had some great ideas but it wasn't something really memorable in the end. Now that the new Spider-man video game seems to be a critical and commercial success I hope a big studio like Santa Monica, Naughty Dog or Rockstar will develop a worthy Wolverine's videogame in the next few years

Yeah, the X-Men Origins: Wolverine videogame was enjoyable and had some great ideas but it wasn't something really memorable in the end. Now that the new Spider-man video game seems to be a critical and commercial success I hope a big studio like Santa Monica, Naughty Dog or Rockstar will develop a worthy Wolverine's videogame in the next few years
    Damn, that would be a dream come true and considering that Spider-Man is my fav i'm so glad that it was a sucess (didn't like the innacurate press about MJ but... small details).

And yes Origins was fun, better than the movie at least, i always enjoyed the lethal jump

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Damn, that would be a dream come true and considering that Spider-Man is my fav i'm so glad that it was a sucess (didn't like the innacurate press about MJ but... small details).

And yes Origins was fun, better than the movie at least, i always enjoyed the lethal jump
    I only played some parts of this new Spider-Man game and I was really impressed, especially the free roaming in the city that was amazing! What did they do to MJ?

Ah that lunge mechanich was really fun to use, I also loved the healing factor regenerated Logan in real time

I only played some parts of this new Spider-Man game and I was really impressed, especially the free roaming in the city that was amazing! What did they do to MJ?

Ah that lunge mechanich was really fun to use, I also loved the healing factor regenerated Logan in real time
    Oh i wasn't talking about the game she seems to be pretty good there for the most part (the fan and shipper on me is pleased ), just some interviews thay said that she never had much agency in the comics or was little more than a "damsel in distress", pretty innacurate, but small potatoes at the end.

Lol, it became my favorite movement quickly, true about the healiing factor

Mighty Member

Can’t believe Yall liked X-Men game lmao xD it’s was a mess like Berserk game

But if Santa Monica,naughty dog or Rockstar pick it up ... I’m pretty sure they will do a phenomenal job. With that would U rather have a solo wolverine game or X-Men?

And SpiderMan game .. I didn’t like the side content tbh MJ n Miles I didn’t like their playable parts. I don’t know it felt shoehorned but it’s an unpopular opinion. Don’t kill me!

Can’t believe Yall liked X-Men game lmao xD it’s was a mess like Berserk game

But if Santa Monica,naughty dog or Rockstar pick it up ... I’m pretty sure they will do a phenomenal job. With that would U rather have a solo wolverine game or X-Men?

And SpiderMan game .. I didn’t like the side content tbh MJ n Miles I didn’t like their playable parts. I don’t know it felt shoehorned but it’s an unpopular opinion. Don’t kill me!
    It was... servicable and it has his good moments, but is not great especially with how repetitive it becomes by the final hours, but yeah that Berserk game was bad lol.

Hey i wasn't talking about the playable parts i just like her interactions with Peter and i never been a bog fan of Miles.