Page 55 of 138 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Eh look what Jordan White is teasing:

Source: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...67205154279425

Maybe a tease from the Avengers issue in November or something new that's going to be announced during NYCC.

Also Episode 5 of The Long Night is available!!!!!
    Wolverine teaming up with the Avengers again, this time sporting hot claws? Yes please!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I love Natasha nickname to hime "Little Uncle" lol, who would have thought that Logan would be a great babysitter lol

Team up of the century right there!!! Sadly Marvel would never do it
    Logan a.k.a babysitter of the year!

Never say never! One day Logan will team up with Queen, it's just a question of time lol.

Hopefully, everything that Daniel Way wrote about Wolverine.

I think that by the end of Return of Wolverine, Logan isn't going to recover all his memories before dying and it would lead to some retcons in his backstory.
    So starting in the 30s, well most of Way's terrible retcons happened in the 40s and in the 60s so if they retelling all stories from this era again maybe they're going to finally retcon the Origins serie. I mean they can't make things worse right?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Wolverine teaming up with the Avengers again, this time sporting hot claws? Yes please!
    Well maybe not now, Bleedingcool just revealed that this teaser is for the new Marvel Comics Presents series set in the past.

But if Logan still has his hot claws after the end of Return of Wolverine, I'm sure he's going to show to the Avengers those new burning claws (maybe to Hulk first) lol

BANNED

What do u mean by past? You mean like BWS? and Does MCP stories are always solo series or combination of solo and team comics ???

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    What do u mean by past? You mean like BWS? and Does MCP stories are always solo series or combination of solo and team comics ???
    It is going to show wolverine in each decade ex 30s 40s and so on. This will either retcon his history to being wolverine in the 30(despite getting that name from wepon pluss(or is it weapon x or was that retconned and how would they explane the metal claws) or tie him to every major historical event. Taking bets to see what's retconned, did Logan shoot JFK? Was he part of moon landing ? Did he kill disco ? Was he behind Watergate? Crazier the theory more correct it probably will be.

BANNED

You particularly mentioned "crazier"........... Does it mean they will try to make stories that have same grounds like Wolverine Origins?? (not similar but i was actually mentioning the kind of madness that Origins brought from Logan's backstory then i am up for it) ...i wasn't much opposed to Origins but it was actually quite entertaining for me ..........

Astonishing Member

You particularly mentioned "crazier"........... Does it mean they will try to make stories that have same grounds like Wolverine Origins?? (not similar but i was actually mentioning the kind of madness that Origins brought from Logan's backstory then i am up for it) ...i wasn't much opposed to Origins but it was actually quite entertaining for me ..........
    That's probably close to what they'll do but going forward assume they'll make everyting from the 30s to today's happen solely due to Logan and nothing else.

I’m excited that Ann Nocenti is writing Logan again.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 10-04-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Logan a.k.a babysitter of the year!

Never say never! One day Logan will team up with Queen, it's just a question of time lol.

So starting in the 30s, well most of Way's terrible retcons happened in the 40s and in the 60s so if they retelling all stories from this era again maybe they're going to finally retcon the Origins serie. I mean they can't make things worse right?

Well maybe not now, Bleedingcool just revealed that this teaser is for the new Marvel Comics Presents series set in the pas

But if Logan still has his hot claws after the end of Return of Wolverine, I'm sure he's going to show to the Avengers those new burning claws (maybe to Hulk first) lol
    Killing and cooking aren't the only things that Logan id The Best .

Crossing fingers for that, i want to see Logan singing "Another One Bites The Dust" lol.

Dude, don't temp then, do you want then to make a Wolverine: Shadowland!!!!!. .

Diamond Patch!!!
    First one is the variant cover.
    https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3...NfNF9iLmpwZw==

Lol @ the Phoenix foreshadowing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Diamond Patch!!!

Looks like the Phoenix force that we saw on Thor's future timeline isn't whole Logan after all LOL , maybe that was the reason why Logan desired for phoenix but i am not sure about btw because i havent read the last issue and i don't wan tot read Thor right now c'ause Aaron had literally thrashed Thor in comics .

But the previews seems pretty good , looking forward towards this issue ..........

Looking at the official announcement, the Wolverine's story will be set in the 40s so maybe during World War II.

Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...th-anniversary

The original Marvel Comics Presents series was a mix of solo and team-up stories which were set in the past and in the present. It was almost a secondary Wolverine title, out of the 175 issues more than 100 were staring Wolverine, so it’s kind of funny seeing the same people on this board complaining that Wolverine will be in this relaunch because he’s the one who made this series popular in the first place lol.

Also some of the best Wolverine stories were published in the series and the first 10 issues were basically a prelude to his ongoing.

I’m excited that Ann Nocenti is writing Logan again.
    I agree it's nice to see her again! Although her Wolverine can be a little overdramatic:

I still like that issue with Daredevil and Wolverine taking down Bushwacker.

Killing and cooking aren't the only things that Logan id The Best.

Crossing fingers for that, i want to see Logan singing "Another One Bites The Dust" lol.

Dude, don't temp then, do you want then to make a Wolverine: Shadowland!!!!!
    Cooking, Killing, babysitting and singing!

Truly Logan is a man with many skills lol. He should meet Kazuma Kiryu I’m sure they would become best friends in no time!
    Could be worse, it could be Wolverine Maximum Clonage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond Patch!!!
    [img]https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC 8yMzgvNDI0L29yaWdpbmFsL0luZmluaXR5X1dhcnNfNF8yLmpw Zw==[img]
    [img]https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC 8yMzgvNDI1L29yaWdpbmFsL0luZmluaXR5X1dhcnNfNF8zLmpw Zw==[img]
    [img]https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC 8yMzgvNDI2L29yaWdpbmFsL0luZmluaXR5X1dhcnNfNF80Lmpw Zw==[img]
    Ah thanks for the preview The_Phenom2893 it looks great! I can’t wait to see Logan and Emma reactions once this “infinity warp” is over lol.

Looking at the official announcement, the Wolverine's story will be set in the 40s so maybe during World War II.

Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...th-anniversary

The original Marvel Comics Presents series was a mix of solo and team-up stories which were set in the past and in the present. It was almost a secondary Wolverine title, out of the 175 issues more than 100 were staring Wolverine, so it’s kind of funny seeing the same people on this board complaining that Wolverine will be in this relaunch because he’s the one who made this series popular in the first place lol.

Also some of the best Wolverine stories were published in the series and the first 10 issues were basically a prelude to his ongoing.

I agree it's nice to see her again! Although her Wolverine can be a little overdramatic:

I still like that issue with Daredevil and Wolverine taking down Bushwacker.

Cooking, Killing, babysitting

Truly Logan is a man with many skills lol. He should meet Kazuma Kiryu I’m sure they would become best friends in no time!
    Could be worse, it could be Wolverine Maximum Clonage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah thanks for the preview The_Phenom2893 it looks great! I can’t wait to see Logan and Emma reactions once this “infinity warp” is over lol.
    Already complaining?, they work fast lol. The irony is delicious. This was also the series that established his time on Weapn X and Cyber and of coirse the first arc was the prelude to his solo.

We should acting, after that Nocenti panel, is clear that Wolverine is also a great actor!!!!

Lol, i actually was thinking about Kazuma and Logan team up i few days ago, the should go to the dance floor and show who has the best moves, singing together shall seal their friendship forever and of course they can go to dates club together .

Oh no, they took my Wolverine: The Clone Saga idea too far!!!!
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-05-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Wolverine: The Long Night will get a comic adaptation in January 2019:

WOLVERINE: THE LONG NIGHT #1, written by Benjamin Percy and penciled by Marcio Takara with a cover by Rafael Albuquerque, will go on sale in January 2019!
    source:https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...the-long-night

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Wolverine: The Long Night will get a comic adaptation in January 2019:

source:https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...the-long-night

Wow, didn't see that one coming.
    Thanks for the news Gyl.

Already complaining?, they work fast lol. The irony is delicious. This was also the series that established his time on Weapn X and Cyber and of coirse the first arc was the prelude to his solo.

We should acting, after that Nocenti panel, is clear that Wolverine is also a great actor!!!!

Lol, i actually was thinking about Kazuma and Logan team up i few days ago, the should go to the dance floor and show who has the best moves, singing together shall seal their friendship forever and of course they can go to dates club together.

Oh no, they took my Wolverine: The Clone Saga idea too far!!!!
    Ah you're right the irony is delicious lol and speaking of that Cyber story, the whole thing was really surreal especially that scene:

Wolverine and Cyber both driving those weenie-mobiles always make me laugh, same as Tyger Tiger playing table tennis with Coy out of nowhere lol.
    I don't really know what kind of drug Peter David took when he wrote this story, but damn that was a strong one.

Wolverine as an actor? Well when you think about it during the same story, Logan tried to act like John Travolta from Grease and he's an expert in delivering one liners so who knows maybe Logan will win an Oscar one day!

Kazuma and Logan going to karaoke, beating thugs in the streets of Kamurocho, entering the underground coliseum as a team and going to a hostess club could be amazing! I'm sure Majima would try to go with them to the karaoke though.

Noooooooooo what have you done TheCape? The Wolverines are everywhere now!!!!!!