Page 75 of 138 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2066

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    With any luck he will reveal who is the X-Traitor in the third issue, the identity of the leader of the Soteira Killteam and what's behind the wall in Logan's mind. He also said that something at the end of the third issue is going to make people really angry.
    Honestly, i sort of afraid that the reveal is that Logan was the double agent all along. Maybe they would use that to an excuse for him going solo and being away from the X-Men for some time. Of course there is always the posibility of making Jo Duffy's origin as the true canon!!!!
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    Maybe that's the deep mystery behind Logan's resurrection Soule was talking about lol
    end of spoilers

So true, completely caught me off guard the first I read this issue lol.

spoilers:
    I agree, despite being a filler the fight sequence was really entertaining and damn Omega Red got rekt by Ana lol. Ana is really strange as you said, at first you think she cares about her kid but as the story goes on it seems she's more interested in having Logan reach the city and making moves on him than saving her son so I wouldn't be suprised if all of that is a trap. I thought the same thing, it could really be Persephone in disguise or a Soteira double agent.

Either he will unleash the berserker and hurt one of the X-Men or Jean Grey might help him unlock his memories and break the wall inside his mind we saw in the first issue. And with any luck we will learn the identity of the traitor too.
    end of spoilers
    I think Ana and her kid are fakes and hes really being controlled by phersponen the entire time trying to kill the real ana or already killed her kid and there illusions cause he can't come to terms with it.

As for the x traitor, that might be uncanny. They might bring up the old plot point of weither kitty is a neo or not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Honestly, i sort of afraid that the reveal is that Logan was the double agent all along. Maybe they would use that to an excuse for him going solo and being away from the X-Men for some time. Of course there is always the posibility of making Jo Duffy's origin as the true canon!!!!
    Well that would be real underwhelming and kinda of BS LOL . I think if they are going to make things bad for Logan then least they could make him kill someone .

Spider-Man is the only allowed to fist bump a Wolverine lol.

spoilers:
    Of course, she knew that a classic dinner wouldn't do for Logan, so she set up this whole thing to get in his pants
    end of spoilers

Yeah, Venom was hit by PIS, but it was of good kind, like when Peter beat Firelord lol.
    Well they're blood brothers, that must be why lol:

spoilers:
    Typical Persephone! The Seraph's angels are going to be angry at her lol.
    end of spoilers

That Spider-Man/Firelord fight was really something, that's for sure

Yeah Wolverine not being a real mutant and a double agent would be a low blow for Wolverine's fans or Soule is going to reveal that one the X-Men on the cover of the third issue is not a mutant which would anger a lot of people too. I think it's the identity of the leader of the Killteam that's going to cause controversy.

Shalvey also mentioned that there is a really messed up development later during the mini so who knows exactly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I think Ana and her kid are fakes and hes really being controlled by phersponen the entire time trying to kill the real ana or already killed her kid and there illusions cause he can't come to terms with it.

As for the x traitor, that might be uncanny. They might bring up the old plot point of weither kitty is a neo or not.
    Yeah that make sense right now imo , but the thing is, Logan's subconscious mind itself is projecting his various versions therefore i am not sure about this

BANNED

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Yeah Wolverine not being a real mutant and a double agent would be a low blow for Wolverine's fans or Soule is going to reveal that one the X-Men on the cover of the third issue is not a mutant which would anger a lot of people too. I think it's the identity of the leader of the Killteam that's going to cause controversy.

Shalvey also mentioned that there is a really messed up development later during the mini so who knows exactly.
    I hope this things won't happen at all , i mean they should n't make double agent which will piss off many fans but the thing is, his return is totally messed up with so many answers to be revealed , especially they didn't even revealed how Logan was being resurrected back from being dead.
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-24-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Has Marvel announced when are Logan and OML are going to meet?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Is probably that they aren't going to meet, Brisson said that they didn't want 2 Logans running around the MU, so he is getting a send off in the Dead Man Logan maxiseries, i mean, is not completly impossible, but i don't see then doing it.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

If I'm right will get a event with the both of them between the end of return and end of dead man

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

I hope that Peter didn't get infeccted .

spoilers:
    Logan is like that ex that you never get over completly lol
    end of spoilers

I love that story, but man no way Peter can beat Firelord like that.

At this point we are at their mercy, lets hope that is something interesting at least.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I hope this things won't happen at all , i mean they should n't make double agent which will piss off many fans but the thing is, his return is totally messed up with so many answers to be revealed , especially they didn't even revealed how Logan was being resurrected back from being dead.
    To be honest I hope so too, but right now we don't know a lot about what's happening, I mean we don't even know if the members of the killteam are the real deal, some zombies or some clones.

One thing I don't undertand about Persephone is: if she brought Logan back to life as she claimed in the first issue of ROW, why was she still trying to find a way to do that during Claws of a Killer? If the Logan we saw during Hunt For Wolverine one shot, Weapon Lost and Claws of a Killer is real, it means she has already succeeded right?
    Why was she interested in cloning as seen during the first issue of ROW? Why was Logan in his old costume in a cloning lab? Why isn't Logan side wound healing? Is Logan defective?

Also what are Persephone powers? Soule said it's something we've never seen in the Marvel Universe and especially the way she uses them, so if it's just messing with Logan's mind, his memories and with his perception that's not really original, that's basically what a telepath can do or even what Mysterio did to the Old Man.

A lot of things don't make sense right now, so I hope the third issue will deliver some answers.

Well technically they've already met:

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Thank you for your answers guys!

Lol

To be honest I hope so too, but right now we don't know a lot about what's happening, I mean we don't even know if the members of the killteam are the real deal, some zombies or some clones.

One thing I don't undertand about Persephone is: if she brought Logan back to life as she claimed in the first issue of ROW, why was she still trying to find a way to do that during Claws of a Killer? If the Logan we saw during Hunt For Wolverine one shot, Weapon Lost and Claws of a Killer is real, it means she has already succeeded right?
    Why was she interested in cloning as seen during the first issue of ROW? Why was Logan in his old costume in a cloning lab? Why isn't Logan side wound healing? Is Logan defective?

Also what are Persephone powers? Soule said it's something we've never seen in the Marvel Universe and especially the way she uses them, so if it's just messing with Logan's mind, his memories and with his perception that's not really original, that's basically what a telepath can do or even what Mysterio did to the Old Man.

A lot of things don't make sense right now, so I hope the third issue will deliver some answers.

Man if those are Persephone's powers, what Soule said would be so embareasing lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I hope that Peter didn't get infeccted .

spoilers:
    Logan is like that ex that you never get over completly lol
    end of spoilers

I love that story, but man no way Peter can beat Firelord like that.

At this point we are at their mercy, lets hope that is something interesting at least.
    Healing factor on one side and radioactive blood on the other, one hell of a mix

spoilers:
    Poor Logan, no wonder he didn't want anyone to know if he was alive lol.
    end of spoilers

I guess, the point was to show that Peter never give up and can beat insurmontable odds, but yeah Firelord was a little too much for Spidey

Well it can't be worse than Way, Loeb and Cornell. At least I hope so lol.

Man if those are Persephone's powers, what Soule said would be so embareasing lol.
    Yeah, that would be really unoriginal. Same thing with what we learned during HOW, that basically Logan was brought back to life by an evil Organization in order to do evil things all around the world, that's basically the plot of Enemy of the State and even Daredevil mentioned it during Weapon Lost so I hope there is more than meets the eye regarding Logan and Soteira.

I forgot one "meeting" between the Old Man and Wolverine, it was more of an ester egg during Old Man Logan #30:

Logan was driving his beer truck and was on his way to get the infinity stone