Page 9 of 138 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Yeah I'm not feeling the Demon Chef thing. McNiven and Shalvey are both fantastic though, even if they don't mesh at all.
    Heh.... Demon Chef.

ToddNauckWolverine.jpg

It seems that Todd Nauck really liked Hush idea for Wolverine Hot Claws

I liked his new look.

I dig Logan's new colors. Design is missing something though. Maybe make the sleeves longer?
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Astonishing Member

I think Wolverine new costume is cool.
    And Shalvey illustrating the stories of Return of the Wolverine is quite interesting.
    I was a bit disapointed that he was just doing the covers of the Old Man Logan limited series,so it´s cool that he will be doing the interior art of stories in Return of Wolverine.

The black costume or uniform has a Soteira logo. So it won't stick.

Wonder what happened to McNiven? With this much lead time you would think he could do a 5 issue mini.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Im sure that outfits only in the mini. No reason to riot over it. Hell be in yellow and blue again in no time
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    ToddNauckWolverine.jpg

It seems that Todd Nauck really liked Hush idea for Wolverine Hot Claws
    Lmao, now that's a good variant cover I love the x-men reactions here, but I hope you copyrighted the new Logan's catchphrase you found TheCape because Marvel is going to use it now. This variant reminds me of this scene:

Between this variant, this new costume that make Logan look like a sushi chef and Logan's passion for cooking:

It can only means one thing: Soteira sent Wolverine after the space gem, that way he could use it to travel all around the world in order to eliminate any competitor to Soteira because she's building a cooking empire and no one will stop her!!!!!! Everything makes sense now!

And with Marvel making a new push in its video game development, that means another thing: Wolverine will be part of a new Cooking Mama game which will be announced next year!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Lmao, now that's a good variant cover I love the x-men reactions here, but I hope you copyrighted the new Logan's catchphrase you found TheCape because Marvel is going to use it now. This variant reminds me of this scene:

http://www.littlestuffedbull.com/ima...whatif2-43.jpg

Between this variant, this new costume that make Logan look like a sushi chef and Logan's passion for cooking:

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...nesavage16.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nQkV_Pi0Nk...+HS5.04jpg.jpg

It can only means one thing: Soteira sent Wolverine after the space gem, that way he could use it to travel all around the world in order to eliminate any competitor to Soteira because she's building a cooking empire and no one will stop her!!!!!! Everything makes sense now!

And with Marvel making a new push in its video game development, that means another thing: Wolverine will be part of a new Cooking Mama game which will be announced next year!!!!!!
    LOL! LOL!
    Let me catch my breath! …....You made my day! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    LOL! LOL!
    Let me catch my breath! …....You made my day! Thank you!
    You're welcome

When you think about it, Soule wasn't kidding when he said that Soteira/Persephone has a unique worldview and a unique powerset that hasn't been done before lol.

You're welcome

When you think about it, Soule wasn't kidding when he said that Soteira/Persephone has a unique worldview and a unique powerset that hasn't been done before lol.
    I like Persephone's concept art!
    You might be right!
    Speculation:
    This is all about food. Styxx and Persephone are of the same kind. One low level, the other high level, feeding on human souls!

In MIM the mysterious client stated, as Viper voiced her concern about Styxx's hunger, that mutant souls are a potent fuel for the mistress and her kind. Why would he refer to Styxx as a mistress! I think he is referring to Persephone.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-21-2018 at 03:41 AM.

That new Wolverine "costume" is straight ass.

Good job Sherlock.jpg
    Excellent deduction skill my friend, i should have guest that all this would lead to a cooking mamma video game.

Don't worry the catchphrase is copyrighted, that J Jonah Jameson would never get me again!!!!!!

P.S: Lol, Logan is a great troll, espicially toward Kurt and Piort, BROTP for life!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I like Persephone's concept art!
    You might be right!
    Speculation:
    This is all about food. Styxx and Persephone are of the same kind. One low level, the other high level, feeding on human souls!

In MIM the mysterious client stated, as Viper voiced her concern about Styxx's hunger, that mutant souls are a potent fuel for the mistress and her kind. Why would he refer to Styxx as a mistress! I think he is referring to Persephone.

I see the premise for a new Wolverine anime here, Logan dealing with dark side of the cooking world in Madripoor and Japan, he never guest that his special ingredient..... were souls!!!!! .

I can even see the name of the first episode already
    Shocking Discovery!!!!!! Soteira is the monster